Mortal Kombat thread.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Oh wow lol I'm actually surprised you did! And I'd actually love 2000 souls right now! I need 2000 to get across that pit bridge in the krypt!!

I did it, because I thought it must contain something important for sure and because I am kinda filthy rich after all the grinding, lol. I've got almost 2 million koins. With the 500k gift next week I'll have 2.5 million and then I will really go on a chest opening spree. Wish me luck! >__<

I need to find these costumes:

47631959771_9bc9c13c05_o.png

And the maskless mask (kinda hilarious) for Kitana as well.

32690023747_af6c1d1716_o.png

47578742702_54c08d671f_o.png

If someone sees these costumes for sale in the store please send me a message. :)

Jadeinchains

Omg! Wow that's a lot of coins to have already. I really want Skarlets ponytail outfit in red. And Jade's green outfit without the hood.

Ninoasker

Also I've been wondering I wonder if/when we'll get outfit/gear dlc for the game? MKX had outfit as well as character dlc so It's very likely. I don't know If they would but I'd love classic outfit dlc like Jade's MK9 outfit
BITCH SAME, this is exactly why I'm so anxious for some DLC skins. I WANT TO KICK ASS WITH MY POLE WHILE LOOKING LIKE A QUEEN!!!
Jade-from-Mortal-Kombat-9-mortal-kombat-20712007-933-1400.jpg

Also, while we're at it, bring back the first and third skins for Kano ok thx
d4zwe4a-ef83c57f-7a63-4184-85c9-545cd710d42d.png

Tyaren

Standard Donor
BITCH SAME, this is exactly why I'm so anxious for some DLC skins. I WANT TO KICK ASS WITH MY POLE WHILE LOOKING LIKE A QUEEN!!!
Jade-from-Mortal-Kombat-9-mortal-kombat-20712007-933-1400.jpg

Hate to break it to ya, but you won't be seeing this kind of cleavage or this exposed legs ever again in MK. At least not on the female characters. ;)

Since you seem to enjoy Kano, here's him twice, twice:

40750536423_4ae22543f3_o.png

47716963201_48cff7d5f2_o.png

Ninoasker

Hate to break it to ya, but you won't be seeing this kind of cleavage or this exposed legs ever again in MK. At least not on the female characters. ;)

Since you seem to enjoy Kano, here's him twice, twice:

40750536423_4ae22543f3_o.png

47716963201_48cff7d5f2_o.png
Faith is the last thing someone loses! I’m sure some of them will be back one way or another. If we can’t get that one, at least bring the classic green leotard one, which doesn’t show cleavage at all lol.

AND THANKS FOR THE KANO PICS AAAAA I love (1) man.........

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I'm so sorry @Jadeinchains that I'm abusing your sucky AI defense team like that. XD I have been fighting it with my team 10 times in a row to rack up koins, augments and one or the other skin. But hey, your team won one fight, so make sure to check the battle log to see if you got a reward for that. :)

By the way, somone already 100%ed the krypt and he says he did not unlock every skin or gear that was labelled "unlocked in the krypt". You apparently also need to use the shrine slot machine to earn some of the stuff there. X__X

Jadeinchains

Stop abusing my poor AI team tyaren!!! They don't deserve it, I will check though since they won that one time. And absolutely @Ninoasker I'd love for that MK9 outfit to get in, It's still my fave Jade outfit ever. Although I do doubt with the outfits they do now that they'd add that outfit. But even then they should add in the other leotard classic outfits that aren't as revealing.

And wow someone already 100%ed it?! But you need to do the slot machine...so you could be lucky or super unlucky and have to spend who knows how much on it.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Gamingbolt made a nice graphical analysis video about MK11:

I usually prefer Digital Foundry, GB does often mix a few things up, lol, but DF's analysis felt really rushed and incomplete this time (John was on vacation apparently). Even worse they dedicated most time to the heavily downgraded Switch version and they said it was "the main event".

giphy.gif

Derock

Many might like this:

Kitana may be my main, but Jade is surprising me every single time I choose her.

And yes, I do want her MK9 outfit as DLC, hers was better than Kitana and Mileena's. I need Kotal's reaction in an intro.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
The long awaited patch dropped on PS4. :) You'll be gifted tons of koins and other currencies, Towers of Time will be significantly less unfair now, you will earn better rewards in the towers as well, earn more money from smashing pots in the Krypt and when I just checked my AI Battle Log I was awarded 4 new skins instantly and one of them was thankfully the beautiful Sub-Zero story skin that can be only obtained in AI Battle for some stupid reason:

46947889844_8f2774b1d0_o.png

Now I only need to find that maskeless mask in the Krypt. :) I also need the maskless mask for Scorpion, which is a Tower of Time item though, and I'll have these:

D3G_nBAXgAA_5ny.jpg

Ninoasker

God please save me from getting people who don’t know what to do in coop time towers... it took me 2 hours yesterday to finally find a decent team to complete Scorpion’s... half of those 2 hour matches the people I got paired up with didn’t even use the power ups to help lol. Also, they just stand there punching Scorpion while burning themselves HALF of their health instead of stepping out the fire wtf?

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
One week in sitrep. Jacqui is the new Queen. Even more of a Queen than Jade. Can confirm. Superior wig, rushdown vs zoning. Krushing blow setups so clean my fighting game illiterate friend can do them on my Hitbox with a little guidance. Best outfits in the game hands down, and Pride jacket.

JustAGuy

Hi there.

I want to buy this game on PC (Steam) but I have some questions.

Can I customize my chars (like outfits parts) I want to make my man sexy and badass looking :D

Is anyone know if this game is moddable?

Thanks in advance!

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Can I customize my chars (like outfits parts) I want to make my man sexy and badass looking :D

Only to a limited degree. There are about 6 skins for each character, each of those skins has about ten color variations. Apart from that each character has three gear parts that change the look of the character to varying degrees. For example Scorpion's mask, his katana and his spear can be switched for others. You also can customize which intros and outros the character has and which special moves it can use. You do have to unlock all of these first though, and the grind in this game is real, lol.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD