Community My... My... Another Summer Jam Approaches!

Summer Jam was one of the kick-starters of DOA5's offline tournament scene, and this year the DOA community plans to put their skills to the test again in 2018 while also proving to Team NINJA that we are ready and passionate for Dead or Alive 6. Big E Gaming has been so good to our community, giving us the spotlight and hosting us every chance possible; always showing a lot of love. We really do have a lot to be thankful for, and Summer Jam 18 should be considered a platform for us to express our gratitude to those that have supported the scene and Dead or Alive by putting on a show that only this game can offer in the FGC.

Summer Jam can be a life-changing event

It's fun to look back on our tournament history. From our community player pool, balance changes and even a different colored health bar -- everything was constantly changing, forcing us to adapt! Dead or Alive is not a dead game, it's very much alive, and it always will be as long as there are players to play it. Team NINJA created a masterpiece in 2012, and it still animates and plays out better than any other 3D fighter out there; current or previously.

Though the dry spell is is upon us, we must continue to look at the positives. DOA5 doesn't look to be seeing anymore balance adjustments, so the consistent tournament players will be more familiar with what they can do without worrying about anything being tweaked. I find it relieving that we finally have a final build of DOA5. You will see their gameplay perfected while we wait for a new installment. I think that the Crazy Steady and Hoodless bouts from Final Round 18 are evident to that.

Summer Jam was one of the kick-starters of DOA5's offline tournament scene, and this year the DOA community plans to put their skills to the test again in 2018 while also proving to Team NINJA that we are ready and passionate for Dead or Alive 6. Big E Gaming has been so good to our community, giving us the spotlight and hosting us every chance possible; always showing a lot of love. We really do have a lot to be thankful for, and Summer Jam 18 should be considered a platform for us to express our gratitude to those that have supported the scene and Dead or Alive by putting on a show that only this game can offer in the FGC.

Summer Jam can be a life-changing event

It's fun to look back on our tournament history. From our community player pool, balance changes and even a different colored health bar -- everything was constantly changing, forcing us to adapt! Dead or Alive is not a dead game, it's very much alive, and it always will be as long as there are players to play it. Team NINJA created a masterpiece in 2012, and it still animates and plays out better than any other 3D fighter out there; current or previously.

Though the dry spell is is upon us, we must continue to look at the positives. DOA5 doesn't look to be seeing anymore balance adjustments, so the consistent tournament players will be more familiar with what they can do without worrying about anything being tweaked. I find it relieving that we finally have a final build of DOA5. You will see their gameplay perfected while we wait for a new installment. I think that the Crazy Steady and Hoodless bouts from Final Round 18 are evident to that.
Nice! I can't wait to see the finished project! Was hoping to be a part of it but hopefully there'll be more games in the future.

We are ready and passionate for Dead or Alive 6
wow~~

well I saw the interview on siliconera,but I can't come to a conclusion that they ARE doing something about DOA6.
I wish I'm wrong

Last edited:
We are ready and passionate for Dead or Alive 6
wow~~

well I saw the interview on siliconera,but I can't come to a conclusion that they ARE doing something about DOA6.
I wish I'm wrong
I'd rather they keep adding characters to Venus vacation despite thar game being trash.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD