My theory on how this new girl is the biggest

Kronin

I definitely support @DestructionBomb theory!

The new chick will have the biggest "Brain" of the roster maybe? She's probably super intelligent?
XD

But seriously, Team NINJA said that she will make a good use of the soft engine so I'm expecting that she will get a big chest. This doesn't exclude anyway that maybe there could be even a second hidden meaning.

Biggest hair, anyone...?

tumblr_lr9my7mB4H1r19n8qo1_500.gif

I loved Uzumaki! (even if it's not my usual kind of work XD)

Last edited:

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
She could end up having the biggest d...*cautiously tries to insert "competing with Poison" joke here* :eek:

Last edited:

abelnog91

So the whole pink hair thing and the big butt theory makes me thing of a comment i read here a while ago it was something among the lines of...

"pink wig, thick ass, give 'em whiplash. Whiplash can be a new move for her"

Am the only one who would love that? lol

Reactions: J2S

CFW

It would be cool if she was chubby, I'mma hold my judgement tho bc this aesthetic she got going on doesn't interest me at all.

RetroMe91

She is probably going to be like Musubi from Sekirei. Both ginormous breast and butt.

...I mean because she all about that bass... she's got all the right curves in the right places...

But seriously, she needs to bring boots back... the DOA girls do not have butts at all.

lotr9690

Biggest heart. :3
You are the BEST! You just made my Friday even better! Even if you were being flippant, I don't even care that is the best answer EVER! Just yes. And if she happens to be pleasantly plump, that's cool, too. I'm tired of seeing the same body type anyway. It's boring. I want more variety than just a different hairstyle. BUT THAT IS NOT THE POINT OF MY POST.

My point is, she'll have the biggest heart. I'm on board for that. Enough speculating on the superficial.:)

Kodachi

Standard Donor
You are the BEST! You just made my Friday even better! Even if you were being flippant, I don't even care that is the best answer EVER! Just yes. And if she happens to be pleasantly plump, that's cool, too. I'm tired of seeing the same body type anyway. It's boring. I want more variety than just a different hairstyle. BUT THAT IS NOT THE POINT OF MY POST.

My point is, she'll have the biggest heart. I'm on board for that. Enough speculating on the superficial.:)
That's sweet and all but this is TN we're talking about.

lotr9690

That's sweet and all but this is TN we're talking about.
tumblr_mg8ntf1x8k1rv2wxho4_250.gif
I'm well aware.

Focus on the spirit of the post. I was merely commending an awesome post. I don't really mind if TN does it or not. I know that it may be nice and all but I thought it was an inspired, clever and thoughtful response and I didn't think a simple Like was worthy of its caliber. I say Yes! to more thoughtful posts and I will highlight and reply to them so as to encourage more posts like it.

Yurlungur

Oh god, i'm gonna be very disappointed if she's a sumo
The only sumo character i didn't roll my eyes at was hinako which i really hope this girl isn't a hinako knockoff

Argentus

*Team Ninjas thought process when creating a character or costume*

8d6.jpg

Japanese reaction
d94.gif

Western reaction to the design AND the Japanese reaction
446.png

Buy western fans real reaction, based on sales

a34.gif

KwonJigglypuff

Can someone post the quote (Japanese interview) where it is said she will have "the biggest" something ?

Just to check if the word in Japanese could have other meanings, like "longest", "tallest", "fattest", or "thickest".

Lady Tengu

Can we drop the "thickest/fattest" thing already your talking about people who added power blows, a flat chested 15 year old and a reincarnation that utterly disappointed me. I don't think there will be a female Bob ever in the DOA Series.

Hayabusiness

Can we drop the "thickest/fattest" thing already your talking about people who added power blows, a flat chested 15 year old and a reincarnation that utterly disappointed me. I don't think there will be a female Bob ever in the DOA Series.

Although I am on the big butt and/or boobs side or the speculations, sometimes I think that it'd be a bit obvious if these assets were what make her the "biggest", TN could still be tricking us.
It's a mistery; we can either expect the usual or a surprise.

let it always be that way

Ahh... double standards...:rolleyes:
Yes, indeed, what I enjoy the most is a cast with characters that look all the same.

Reactions: J2S
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD