My theory on how this new girl is the biggest

TLEE SAID THIS:

Ugh, I hope she isn't a sumo fighter (sumo is not a martial art). Nevertheless, I'm somewhat interested because I assumed Rachel was to be the "big girl". Perhaps a Pankration fighter (i.e. Jeffry from VF)?

Aspect

Although I am on the big butt and/or boobs side or the speculations, sometimes I think that it'd be a bit obvious if these assets were what make her the "biggest", TN could still be tricking us.
It's a mistery; we can either expect the usual or a surprise.

Ahh... double standards...:rolleyes:
Yes, indeed, what I enjoy the most is a cast with characters that look all the same.

You can have diversity and originality without adding an obese character.

Hayabusiness

You can have diversity and originality without adding an obese character.

I don't think she has to be obese like Bob, just chubby. I really wouldn't mind a chubby character in DOA.

But, they don't sell, so I don't think she is going to be chubby at all.

Aspect

I don't think she has to be obese like Bob, just chubby. I really wouldn't mind a chubby character in DOA.

But, they don't sell, so I don't think she is going to be chubby at all.

Well there's multiple standards of chubbiness too. Very few of them are visually appealing to me though.

Hayabusiness

Well there's multiple standards of chubbiness too. Very few of them are visually appealing to me though.

Hmm... it's okay.
I don't think characters have to be visually appealing to be good: charisma, personality and playstyle are also very important, but to each their own.

I'm still on the idea that diversity can bring a cast to life.

Yes, I really want a fighting grandma who's Gen Fu rival.

Aspect

Hmm... it's okay.
I don't think characters have to be visually appealing to be good: charisma, personality and playstyle are also very important, but to each their own.

I'm still on the idea that diversity can bring a cast to life.

Yes, I really want a fighting grandma who's Gen Fu rival.
I agree with the diversity statement. I'm just implying that there are so many character ideas and stereotypes that I've seen discussed on FSD that I would much prefer those to come to realization.

Baal bal

Well i think she should be able to fit in the icon of her hidden pre-order costume. Just forget the obese female fighter, this is never gonna fit in this small space. We will certainly get a big breasted and pink-headed loli... At least i hope they won't do her a baby face just like MR.

I'm speaking of her "?" image at 1.7

You can clearly see that her silhouette is thin , and i somehow see the big breast coming...

Mayor-Of-Mustard

Well i think she should be able to fit in the icon of her hidden pre-order costume. Just forget the obese female fighter, this is never gonna fit in this small space. We will certainly get a big breasted and pink-headed loli... At least i hope they won't do her a baby face just like MR.

I'm speaking of her "?" image at 1.7

You can clearly see that her silhouette is thin , and i somehow see the big breast coming...
I don't know if it's just me, but I think her silhouette looks like it may have huge hips

Aspect

The silhouette could also just be a random female placeholder one, you know.
True. Some fighters use generic portraits as placeholders and some use a shadow outline. I'm not familiar with TN's past with DOA character reveals so I wouldn't be able to guess which.

Based on the overall feel of the picture, I'm leaning more toward an outline of the character + costume

RetroMe91

I am pretty sure she will be the thickest, but that doesn't mean fat. She will be full figured, plus sized if you will. This is only because she is going to have unnatural curves, so massive hip, breasts, and buttocks. She will be similar to Musubi from Sekirei or Nicki Minaj. Haha. Just super super curvy. Which we know would sell.

Baal bal

I'm still sure as hell the hint "the biggest" is a "cake"... ehm i mean "is a lie" ... Well it's pretty much se same anyway ;p
More seriously, i bet on the pure trolling from TN. I'm nearly 100% sure this whole thing is just a joke we can only understand after she is reveled. This goes perfectly in accordance with her very late announcement, which give us a lot's of time to speculate, rant and whatsoever around this character.
She will have a quote of her being "the biggest" something, or an aspect of her personality that refer to this joke. I bet on that.
Unknown.jpeg
Unknown-1.jpeg

Kronin

She will have a quote of her being "the biggest" something, or an aspect of her personality that refer to this joke. I bet on that.
View attachment 8130 View attachment 8131

What you say is pretty possible too, but in any cases Hayashi in another circumstance talked of the benefits of the new soft engine on her in an ironic malicious way, so suggesting that biggest or less her chest should be however "developed".

PS: I want that cat!

Hayabusiness

I have a theory too!

1. There is supposed to be some interaction with the Senran Kagura team.
  2. The Senran Kagura creator is all about breasts (his mottos range from "breasts are love, breasts are life", "breasts are the best", etc, you get the idea).
  3. The new girl could be the result of the SK partnership ideas: maybe she was designed by the SK team! The hints we had of her looks were too cute and crazy to be from a typical DOA design, but could blend in very well with the SK cast.
  4. Some SK girls have enourmous breasts, bigger than DOA's standards.
  5. She is supposed to be using the soft engine at MAXIMUM POWER.

So...
... the new girl... she will be the "biggest" in the breast department!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Thank you Captain Obvious!

My Babenapes

I think that the silhouette is just a random placeholder for the new character. Maybe the new character will just be the tallest female :p

Rachel the fiend Slayer

I have a theory too!

1. There is supposed to be some interaction with the Senran Kagura team.
  2. The Senran Kagura creator is all about breasts (his mottos range from "breasts are love, breasts are life", "breasts are the best", etc, you get the idea).
  3. The new girl could be the result of the SK partnership ideas: maybe she was designed by the SK team! The hints we had of her looks were too cute and crazy to be from a typical DOA design, but could blend in very well with the SK cast.
  4. Some SK girls have enourmous breasts, bigger than DOA's standards.
  5. She is supposed to be using the soft engine at MAXIMUM POWER.

So...
... the new girl... she will be the "biggest" in the breast department!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Thank you Captain Obvious!

I thought it was breast is hometown, ass is life?

But yeah I think breast, hips, or butt may most likely be it. We'll see

David Gregg

I tried reflecting the visible half of her silhouette. Unfortunately she doesn't seem to have her body facing directly and looks like her pose is coming from an angle so this is inaccurate:
sil.png

Unless she's wearing a corset (or this is just a generic female outline like people have suggested) those are some very unrealistic body proportions. O_O

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD