My theory on how this new girl is the biggest

Xhominid The Demon Within

The funny thing is if you look at the under part of her arm pits.... I'm pretty sure that's her boobs.... Probably going to have abnormal sized breasts. Which is a worry lol we're already in the abnormal state when it comes to breasts. TN be going over-board hahaha. Not to mention the type of character she seems like from the trailer. We'll have another Naotora Ii on our hands....

tumblr_inline_nf0e6s5OBS1rqhcfh.jpg

Baby face with a massive rack lol doesn't look right.

For those that don't know who she is, here.

You go to hell!

*Snugs Li*
She's awesome and cute!

legibifou

Since we are on a topic about theory, mine is the following (sorry if someone has already had the same idea!):
The new female character is the biggest because she will have the biggest number of costumes. A lot of people seem to think that she might be a cosplayer. What if she came with something like 50 costumes. Moreover, it would make sense that TN said she will use the soft engine with beauty, because a lot of costume = a lot of skin.
What do you think?

Kronin

I like the idea of her being a cosplayer, but honestly I don't think that the number of outfits is what make of her "bigger", as expressed such characteristic seemed related just to something related directly to her persona. However like I've already said I believe that could be more than one meaning for it, with one being the easily predictable size breast, but together with it even something that maybe people are not expecting.

Xhominid The Demon Within

Don't get me wrong, I liked her. But there was so many things wrong with her model. The way she ran, her face to her body- it was a mega clash imo. I still liked her... though... she was no Lady Hayakawa, Who's body was actually proportionate to her face ;P

But her cute face but boss body is her best quality. I can just cuddle her till the end of days.

KwonJigglypuff

Another theory is that the new babe will have the biggest eyes, and that she will be the first "throwback anime" character of DOA6.
I don't know if she would fit or if people (and myself) would appreciate it though.

Rachel the fiend Slayer

Hmm I do wonder if it could be Hibari now with a DOA redesign. I mean based off Hibari and the girl in the trailer, both girls have pink hair and both have similar voices.

Plus she is one of the few in SK that doesn't use a weapon, she uses clumsy martial arts so it could be easy to put this In a fighting game

If it is her though, I do wonder why they would give her such an outfit. Her outfit would fit Mirai more a it is elegant, cute, and badass.... Just like Mirai.
Kagura_mirai.jpg

Argentus

Hmm I do wonder if it could be Hibari now with a DOA redesign. I mean based off Hibari and the girl in the trailer, both girls have pink hair and both have similar voices.

Plus she is one of the few in SK that doesn't use a weapon, she uses clumsy martial arts so it could be easy to put this In a fighting game

If it is her though, I do wonder why they would give her such an outfit. Her outfit would fit Mirai more a it is elegant, cute, and badass.... Just like Mirai.
Kagura_mirai.jpg
It could be. Soul Calibur pulled bullshit like that before, where they just pallete swapped Angol Mois from Captain Frog, called her Angol Fear, and said it was a "new character" by a guest designer.

Kodachi

Standard Donor
It could be. Soul Calibur pulled bullshit like that before, where they just pallete swapped Angol Mois from Captain Frog, called her Angol Fear, and said it was a "new character" by a guest designer.
I thought Angol Mois and Fear were cousins

Argentus

I thought Angol Mois and Fear were cousins
they are also pallete swaps. the cousin backstory is basically just an excuse to put Angol Mois in Soul Calibur (She was later actually used as a cousin the manga).

I think in her backstory to Soul Calibur, she was completely unrelated to the manga at first.

Doa_Eater

This is going to be pure anime hardcore waifu character, doubling the Marie Rose esqe antics. It is the future chosen for the series and what the fanbase demands.

Marie Rose is insanely popular, her character registration players was 8k 3 weeks ago last time i played is huge for a DLC character more expensive that a core fighters one and doesnt have a free cycle rotating period. I mean that's big for statistic and those numbers are Lei-Fang, Helena close for someone who has been there less.

Number 13

I expect this character reveal reactions to be just as delicious as the MR one, but not quite as much as the LC one just because the Tekken fanbase were still fooling themselves thinking that their precious roster had "limits" which just made it all the more hilarious.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD