DOA6 New 1.04 Update Patch Notes and Content

D4-sScTW4AALhty.jpg:large

Team NINJA has released the 1.04 update for Dead or Alive 6 on PS4, XBOX ONE and Steam. 'The Pirates of the 7 Seas' costumes (included in the Season 1 Pass) and full patch notes are now available. This new patch is not just embedded with bonus content, but fixes and tweaks a plethora of issues pertaining to bugs, characters and stages.

Version 1.04 strengthens the game with a bevy of new additions including: 15 stage BGM tracks, a replay save option to lobby matches, a new leader-boards section, the new costumes plus new character intros and win poses. A toggle-able option in the fight settings for exposure minimization has also been included for fighters that might want to leave a little more to the imagination. Just for playing you get 100,000 Player Points added to your account, so be sure to login before the 13th of May!

Characters and stages have seen interesting adjustments and some players in the community found plenty of them before the patch notes even arrived. Matt Ponton discovered system changes to the SSA, and that Bass can no longer pair his 4T launch throw with 6H+K. NiCO, Honoka and Rig have also been reported to have substantial tweaks, and if you have found anything new for your character beyond the notes we encourage you to share your findings in the comments or character forum whether it be good or bad news.

Last edited:
D4-sScTW4AALhty.jpg:large

Team NINJA has released the 1.04 update for Dead or Alive 6 on PS4, XBOX ONE and Steam. 'The Pirates of the 7 Seas' costumes (included in the Season 1 Pass) and adjustment notes should be available sometime 4/25. This new patch not only adds content to DOA6, but is also supposed to fix various bugs and tweak characters/stages.

This version adds quite a bit of new additions to the game including: 15 stage BGM tracks, a replay save option to lobby matches, a new leader board section added to the main menu, the new costumes plus new character intros and win poses. A toggle-able option in the fight settings for exposure minimization has also been added for fighters that might want to leave a little more to the imagination. Just for playing you get 100,000 Player Points added to your account, so be sure to login before the middle of May!

Characters and stages have seen interesting adjustments and some players in the community are finding plenty of them before the patch notes even arrive. Matt Ponton discovered possible system changes to the SSA, and that Bass can no longer pair his 4T launch throw with 6H+K. NiCO, Honoka and Rig have also been reported to have substantial tweaks, and if you have found anything new for your character we encourage you to share your findings in the comments or character forum whether it be good or bad news.

I was looking for Nyo changes before I went to work last nite but I wasnt able to find any yet. I'll check again when I wake up later today.

So err... With Mila, thank you for the tracking buff on 2K,... but neither PP2K, H+K1K or any others are tracking??? at least PP2K right!... which is also -6 on normal hit, with no follow up. I epected 4P to be tracking... since it's a hook, and 66P back to +7... oh well.
Where do you submit change requests anyway?

Seconding this. My boy Bass lost his dope 4T combos, let's all sink into the nerf quicksand together, Nico players :)
oh errr they didn't fix the bug that bass 4T having full damage even though you do a juggle combo (like 6KP),so basically bass can still got big damage 4T tho.

4T 6KP(need timing,close to ground ) 71/111

oh errr they didn't fix the bug that bass 4T having full damage even though you do a juggle combo (like 6KP),so basically bass can still got big damage 4T tho.

4T 6KP(need timing,close to ground ) 71/111
Tbh, I'd still rather go for something like the DOA5 4T if open space is concerned (considering the damage and positioning) and use DOA6 4T when there's a wall around. 6T is still his main throw all things considered, so pre-1.04 4T did make us a bit lazy by overrlying on getting high damage from it. We just have to retrain our muscle memory on relying on 6T again.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD