Characters New Character Coming to Arcades

Biggest turn of events watch it be Helena's mother she wasnt really dead and now is dead set on destroying what donovan and rig have accomplished that would be awesome lol

Where was it confirmed that it's the robed chick from the end of DOA5's story? Last I heard they only said that it was someone "players have seen before".

Oh now I see. The video was just a clip to show the incoming character if you read their tweet. But still, if it's another character clone it will make me think that TN took the lazy easy way to bring in another character. Honestly speaking.....I am really expecting Tengu.

I always thought that was a Kasumi clone. Could be interesting. I'm guessing that she'll be as different as Kasumi and Alpha-152 are. Like a dark version of Kasumi. Looks like she'll teleport and leave a black cloud.

Last edited:
Alpha Kasumi, really?!? Just another cheap Kasumi knock off. I sure hope she isn't.
I guess we'll never see Tengu again.

Maybe, but 5UA is still very young and they are clearly interested in the idea of adding new characters. There's plenty of time to get Tengu back, but we need to let TN know. Don't just talk about it on FSD. Tweet TN and tell them through Facebook.

#Tengu2014

PS - TN never said it was the robed chick. People are jumping to conclusions.

The direct translation is: I was allowed to be presented at the show JAEPO Sega booth, but you started broadcasting in March household "DOA5U" and "Rose Marie" DLC! In addition, in the same March: I will add as a new character that woman that is reflected in the ending to "DOA5U Arcade!"

The direct translation is: I was allowed to be presented at the show JAEPO Sega booth, but you started broadcasting in March household "DOA5U" and "Rose Marie" DLC! In addition, in the same March: I will add as a new character that woman that is reflected in the ending to "DOA5U Arcade!"

Interesting. The translations that had come up earlier said something about a woman in the end of video that they linked to, but no video was present.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD