Characters New Character Coming to Arcades

@Kits3 previously I talk that you was joking, but now I see that you talk seriously.

Sorry but while it's true that no one in this moment can know something concrete about this character (so no one can say "there is no doubt about it"), from another side it's also true that your hypothesis should be treated like the one with less chances to be true. This not because Lauren can't return in the story (in fictional stories there is always a way to make everything possible), but very simple because your scenario include too much elements imagined and without an effective reply with what happened previously.

How much times we have seen Donovan interested to Leon (or Leon only being part of the DOATEC plot)? And how much times we have seen the organization interested to the cloning and the powering of Kasumi or anyway uniquely ninja people? This should give a precise answer about what is more likely to expect from this character.

I'm not saying that Leon will not end to be a character treated with more importance in the future of the series (on the opposite I'm convinced of it, TN seems really fond of him more than Ein or Tengu), but untile now there is really no hint for the happening of your - few realistic but really nice in my opinion - scenario.

Who the hell told you that I want Lauren? I have never even thought about bringing her back to DOA until Emperor told about it. Character I really wanna see in DOA is Irene. But look, i'm not trying to convince people that the new character looks like she. Why? Because she doesn't. And Lauren does.
At second, are you trying to tell me I'm just guessing? No, Emperor was guessing (MAYBE), I have been thinking a lot about it. I rewatched DOA5 ending and DOA2 Leon scene with Lauren and I realised that she and a new character are very similar. I also realised that Team Ninja isn't that stupid to cut Leon from DOA5 with no reason. Fans wanted him. Every non-Virtua Fighter character appeared in story mode. There was just no place for him, but when Lauren will join DOA - then there will be something else for his story than only rivality with Bayman. Everything was probably planned.
before i say anything i just have to say this.

1: i'm just replying to what i read. i pointed you out because i saw that it was your post that was trying to make a hypothesis a fact. (i.e. "no doubt" = "fact")

2: you should probably read your own post if you don't know what i'm referring to. of course unless you were going for sarcasm. if you were then let this be a lesson in how hard it is for sarcasm to work on the internet without a "Kappa" emote.

I'm sorry guys, I shouldn't take this so seriously. I probably wouldn't even be intrested if it's really Lauren but it was told by Emperor. And i think that on FSD there is someone who's in contact with Team Ninja. And I'm not joking, I think it's you, Emperor. Your last messages telling that you have no idea who is the new character were too sarcastic.

Sorry, but what is all this random drama? Why are you comparing pictures to pictures - Bayman outright tells us it's Kasumi in the story. The question you should be asking is which of the three (four if you count the alpha! o_0) ridiculous Kasumi clones we see in DoA5's story is the real one. Obviously it's not going to be the dead one, so presumably we're supposed to be wondering whether emo-Sith Kasumi or smiley-shampoo-commercial Kasumi is the girl who ran away to avenge her brother.

I'd much rather the real one were the emo psychopath that tried cutting Bayman up, but I doubt we're that lucky.

i don't understand how wearing a cloak=emo nor do i understand how any of the clones have to do with who the new character is. i think someone touched on that topic of which clone was who but it was only touched. maybe team ninja is trolling us and it's some person that's way off in the background of that arcade ending that would only be spotted by zooming in or something.

i don't understand how wearing a cloak=emo nor do i understand how any of the clones have to do with who the new character is.

The emo snark was to do with the fact that she's crying, not that she's wearing the cloak. That was the Sith snark :p

Bayman's a trained killer - I'm sure he's capable of recognizing who took a swipe at him, and he openly states to Hayate & Ayane that (a) Kasumi (of some sort) is his mark. The only vague possibility that works alongside this would be for the woman in the ED to be Ayame, and for Bayman to make the mistake based on family resemblance. But that's kinda reaching, surely? Why would Ayame go nukenin over something her son already has in hand? That'd just be disrespectful.

We're getting a completely new character in Marie Rose. Why does everyone need this second addition to be completely new, too?

for the LONGEST i thought that was just Ayane. eh she better have the biggest boobs by FAR or i am not interested ::Kappa::

Powerblow: Flailing Fists
Power Launcher: Drop Kick
Critical Burst: Sucker Punch
Taunt: SHARKEISHA NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
Win Pose: "But you supposed to be my nigga doe!!"
Lose Pose: "Let me go, bitch you ain't worth it"

Damn. Her leggings look weird. And unsurprisingly, it appears that her costumes will be mere palette swaps.

Also, Marie has three new costumes.

Can we get a translation on that article?

Damn. Her leggings look weird. And unsurprisingly, it appears that her costumes will be mere palette swaps.

Also, Marie has three new costumes.

Can we get a translation on that article?

They'll be doing an official announcement tomorrow I'm told.

But, basically. The new character is called Kasumi Alpha Phase-4. She's currently only going to be playable on the Arcade Version.

Marie Rose will be coming along with Title Update v1.05 which is to be released on March 25th for PlayStation 3, and March 26th for Xbox 360.

The rest of it is just bio/story for the two characters and talking about their outfits.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD