Votes: 15 13.3%
  • Yaiba

Votes: 16 14.2%
  • Other

Votes: 64 56.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

David Gregg

so does this mean she knows torn sky blast???
10506800_10152747317096785_9044036449939082726_o.jpg

the story is so messed up now lawl

Ayane meet your other half-sister. XD

Xhominid The Demon Within

Interesting that you mention this...
I can see Nyotengu, Raidou and Honoka already cut from the (initial) roster of DOA6. They probably keep Marie and very likely keep Phase 4 though, because I can see them being incorporated in the main story quite well.
1. Why the hell would they cut them out of the initial roster period?
2. Phase 4 obviously, but how does Marie fit more into the story mode of 6 than the other 3 you act like wouldn't? Rig and Mila really didn't factor into 5's story all that much either. Hell, neither did Helena nor Christie after their prominence in 4
3. If Nyo is cut from the roster at this point, I would most likely be absolutely done. She's popular on her own standpoint, she re-energizes an old moveset with some new but cool difficulty, cutting her would be a spit in the face of not only her fans but Bankotsubo fans in general.

TRI Mike

I still don't understand how to get the new challengers's pack and the ninja outfits. I actually care about those.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
I still don't understand how to get the new challengers's pack and the ninja outfits. I actually care about those.

Well I don't know about Venezuela, but in the US, the ninja pack is a GameStop pre-order bonus (along with the Aloha pack).

As for the Newcomers pack, I've heard that it's exclusive to Japan, but I've also heard that it was for pre-ordering a digital copy of LR for PS4. So I'm confused about that one.

The 4th phase

Standard Donor

They are pre-order bonus i think the ninja pack is from gamestop.

The challengers or the bikini are first print editions from the japanese version of doa5LR

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD