New character dlc you would like to see?

Jadeinchains

If they do add another character I'd prefer that it wasn't a guest character because as much as I like Naotora and Pai etc they just don't feel the same to me because they're guests. If any character got in I'd love Niki to finally get more acknowledgement, in doa5 the most she got was a picture in Zack's helicopter and in doax3 she got a beach named after her.

SailorHonoka

i just want a new male character , a schoolboy with blue hair or green, kid looking like this
large.png

other costumes can look cyborg ish
eye color are ocean blue eye pupil should look like this
a66.gif

when he does his power blow you see his eyes getting really light like this
blondes%20vocaloid%20kagamine%20len%20green%20eyes%20short%20hair%20anime%20boys%20detached%20sleeves%202200x1182%20wallpap_wallpaperswa.com_51.jpg

" magical assassin " "cyborg that has feelings" these could be titles for him but anyhow
fighting style is kind of magical with a little bit of ninja style in it but not the same as kasumi , ayane , hayabusa , momiji , hayate , phase 4
a really original different type of playstyle and moveset he is a offensive and defensive character can use him both ways.
personality VERY arrogant but he hides his true self because he has been hurt alot the people he loved and trusted were the people who actually created him and put magical powers in him for no good reasons his dad i don't who he is lol but what ever lets continue , they never loved him they only wanted him to destroy kasumi but he did not do it , he ran away and never returned he left honoka there , Honoka is his true love he knows her since they were little , honoka is the only thing that makes him happy and were he can be his self . he is still thinking about her and hoping that he will see her again someday..... okay that's it , his creater should be raidou tho since honoka has some kind of weird power and knows him from somewhere

Sex : Male
School of combat : magical assassin
birthday : march 24 same as honoka
Favorite food / drink : milkshake & castella
Hobbies : talking with honoka , fighting

what do you guys think ???

Chapstick

i just want a new male character , a schoolboy with blue hair or green, kid looking like this
large.png

other costumes can look cyborg ish
eye color are ocean blue eye pupil should look like this
a66.gif

when he does his power blow you see his eyes getting really light like this
blondes%20vocaloid%20kagamine%20len%20green%20eyes%20short%20hair%20anime%20boys%20detached%20sleeves%202200x1182%20wallpap_wallpaperswa.com_51.jpg

" magical assassin " "cyborg that has feelings" these could be titles for him but anyhow
fighting style is kind of magical with a little bit of ninja style in it but not the same as kasumi , ayane , hayabusa , momiji , hayate , phase 4
a really original different type of playstyle and moveset he is a offensive and defensive character can use him both ways.
personality VERY arrogant but he hides his true self because he has been hurt alot the people he loved and trusted were the people who actually created him and put magical powers in him for no good reasons his dad i don't who he is lol but what ever lets continue , they never loved him they only wanted him to destroy kasumi but he did not do it , he ran away and never returned he left honoka there , Honoka is his true love he knows her since they were little , honoka is the only thing that makes him happy and were he can be his self . he is still thinking about her and hoping that he will see her again someday..... okay that's it , his creater should be raidou tho since honoka has some kind of weird power and knows him from somewhere

Sex : Male
School of combat : magical assassin
birthday : march 24 same as honoka
Favorite food / drink : milkshake & castella
Hobbies : talking with honoka , fighting

what do you guys think ???
sounds very animu

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
TN needs to add me in. I'd be the token genki and cheerful teenage afro wearing fighter that could save the community. No rights would be needed, just give me free DLC for the rest of LR's lifespan. This is a serious business inquiry TN.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Pretty sure DOA6 will have brand new characters (some may not return until a later DOA6 upgrade build, it will be obvious if TN takes this route for a DOA6+ or DOA6++) as well as guest characters.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I'm REALLY hoping for the white storm and crash club to come back, I need some DOA remixes and and snow in my life right now. XD

Glitterati

Stop talking lol, you don't know if we get a new character or not. everyone knows we get a stage in July but you don't know what they announce after DOAFEST so shut up when you don't know about it[/QUOTE No. It's not going to happen. Plus you can't get me to shut up lil internet thug. Haha

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD