New character dlc you would like to see?

David Gregg

I would like to have a new original character named Mai.
Mai's Statistics
Name: Mai Cash
Hair Color: Cherry Red
Eye Color: Brown
Favorite Color: Red
Bloodtype: A
Bust: 89 inches
Hips: 74 inches
Waist: 59 inches
Favorite Food: French Fries
Nationality: Japanese
Character's Personality: Happy, Positive, and a Kind and Loving Heart
Hobbies: Loves Heavy Metal Music
Height: 6'7"
Weight: 210 LBS
DNA and Genetics Heritage: 50% Japanese and 50% English

Those measurements are crazy at least given her weight. Lol. To put things in perspective, Bass is 6'5 and his measurements are B56" W53" H54. He weighs 346 lbs. Your girl has larger measurements and weighs 150 lbs less. Her arms and legs would need to be pretty thin to compensate (or she would just be pure fat without any muscle). So crazy large bust and hips with a pretty large abdomen and stick thin limbs.

You've created a female frankenstein of sorts. XD

Mayor-Of-Mustard

I want a female frankenstien lmao. #maicashenstienfordoa6justdontmakeherjapanese

I want a Scottish character, a Scottish guy. Give him a heavy(not too heavy so people outside of Scotland can understand) accent and make him a redhead... or make his accent so heavy none of the characters can understand him lol

like how nyotengu holds a fan or brad holds his drink, he holds a bottle of buckie or a can of irn bru lol

Goarmagon

Standard Donor
I'm sorry. Did you say you wanted another Japanese female? lol
Gotdammit. Its like they looked here and all over the forums and said "FUCK YOUR INPUT!!! MORE JAPANESE FANSERVICE!!!"

Mai from KOF!? That is literally the most random appearance possible. Also its hilarious how her "assets" took one of those 3rd strike Sean nerfs. Just wow.

Last edited:

Xhominid The Demon Within

Gotdammit. Its like they looked here and all over the forums and said "FUCK YOUR INPUT!!! MORE JAPANESE FANSERVICE!!!"

Mai from KOF!? That is literally the most random appearance possible. Also its hilarious how her "assets" took one of those 3rd strike Sean nerfs. Just wow.

Fun Fact: Mai was NEVER the bustiest female in KOF as quite a few characters have bust sizes above her(most prominently is Shermie and Angel), it was mainly the character sprites which made her breasts bigger than they should be.

Second Fun Fact: Mai actually has quite the big hips but only recently has KOF even capitalized on the fact that Mai is the full blown package and not just tits in her movesets.

werewolfgold

Bust size =/= cup size, guys.

Also, do you know how goofy it would look if they made her boobs any bigger than they are now?
09_doa503.jpg

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD