New character dlc you would like to see?

Argentus

I just need alternative character really. Characters like Dragunov, Necalli, Juri, A.B.A, Hisako and Goh interest me for some reason and DOA doesn't have any. Don't care if it's male or female. Just give me that alternative looking character who is lunatic and i will shut up. And don't make it Japanese since we have those way too much already.
Dragunov is just a Bayman expy.

No more DLCs. Move on to DOA 6.

Doa6 as dlc for last round XD

I too think that move into DOA6 would be a better idea. Or even Ninja Gaiden 4.

Not if its anything like ng3.

I'm still interested in them bringing in that cyborg guy from the failed ng spinoff.

But id want other DOA characters playable in ninja gaiden since they brought in momiji and Rachel. Not all of them. Just like Bayman, Leon, Gen Fu and Christie. Maybe Rig. Id want mila too but can't really justify her going monster hunting.

HHH816

Team Ninja could still add more characters after Mai. What let you think she's the last one?

As long the money comes in and people are interested and buying extra content, DOA5 Last Round will stay alive.

My guts telling me that LR roster already at it's peak and adding too much could make balancing a bit tricky

Last edited:

Argentus

My guts telling me that LR roster already at it's peak and adding too much could make balancing a bit tricky
The first dlc was broken ass Marie rose and they didnt even try with the movesets of the following characters so I don't think they are too worried about balance lol.

Sergei still fits on alternative style thanks to his dead looking eyes, dark red lips and greyish skin. Bayman doesn't really have that.

He did before his redesign into a dudebro with 5 lol

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Noooo SK makes girls literally indistinguishable from each other.
....You sure?? I play SK each and every day and can tell them all apart, eyes, face, hair, and their expressions make it easy. All the girls in the game have pretty unique faces and features imo which is impressive regarding the artstyle, and even their bodies have differences, like some are flat and some have curvy butts and stuff. They also have proven that they can make decent male characters if they try, like I'm curious to see how Eliot, Ein, Hayabusa, and even Gen Fu would look in SK graphics.

Argentus

....You sure?? I play SK each and every day and can tell them all apart, eyes, face, hair, and their expressions make it easy. All the girls in the game have pretty unique faces and features imo which is impressive regarding the artstyle, and even their bodies have differences, like some are flat and some have curvy butts and stuff. They also have proven that they can make decent male characters if they try, like I'm curious to see how Eliot, Ein, Hayabusa, and even Gen Fu would look in SK graphics.

I only had shinovi versus and the ds game and if you tried to customize them it became obvious they were all the same model with different wigs

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I only had shinovi versus and the ds game and if you tried to customize them it became obvious they were all the same model with different wigs
It's different now, the bodies all have slight changes and more distinctive features, at least on EV. If you give all the girls the same clothes and hair, it's very easy even still to tell them apart, especially with Daidoji who has a beauty mark, Rin has one on her boob, Yagyu and Mirai have eye patches and Hikage has unique snake eyes and a body tattoo as well. I could go on with how each girl is different honestly, I love the style so much XD(Except for Ikaruga, she has a very dumb looking in game face, and one of her blunt bangs is longer than the other)

Juihau

With the exception of Mirai, they all have the same body models, even in EV, basically with breasts scaled up or down and different textures depending on the character. The head models are actually noticeably different, with the girls having distinctive facial structures, like they've always been. It's actually much more noticeable in EV than in the other games, because of how many animations are shared between characters.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
With the exception of Mirai, they all have the same body models, even in EV, basically with breasts scaled up or down and different textures depending on the character. The head models are actually noticeably different, with the girls having distinctive facial structures, like they've always been. It's actually much more noticeable in EV than in the other games, because of how many animations are shared between characters.
That's true?? I must be seeing things, because I sometimes honestly do see different size parts, like some girls I know are taller than others and some I could have sworn have bigger butts, but it may just be my mind playing tricks.

Sotherius

the Senran Kagura artstyle looks cute and charming in some ways. but the games look so boring that not even Ayane made me want to play those games.

DLC characters? Put Jo Hayabusa, Irene/Sonia.

And i don't know how it would be possible, but i would like to see Shiden and Genra as well if there is going to be more DOA 5 LR character dlc.

Of course, i'm considering in-universe characters only, since there is a thread for guest characters.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Isn't Jo blind? Also I can see him just being a Shiden type where hes literally just Hayabusas old DOA1-3 moveset. Just like How Shiden was just DOA3 Hayate

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD