DOA5LR New character expectations (Spring 2016)

Who is the new character?

• Genra (or his inheritor)

• VF Character

• Shiden

• Irene

• Ms. Monday

• Rio

• Niki

• New male

• New female

• Other (Donovan, Miyako, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Me want Kasumi

Seeing how DOAX3 is in development and how they are using an new soft engine, I can see the new character being used to test the improved soft engine the way Honoka was made to test the original soft engine.

Hope it's a plus size girl like Super Sonico or Super Pochaco
sonico-dxmc2.jpg

pochaco-2.jpg

Plus if the new character is Shiden's successor, I can see them wanting a "bigger" girl to be able to pull of his heavy moves

Chapstick

Seeing how DOAX3 is in development and how they are using an new soft engine, I can see the new character being used to test the improved soft engine the way Honoka was made to test the original soft engine.

sonico-dxmc2.jpg

pochaco-2.jpg

Plus if the new character is Shiden's successor, I can see them wanting a "bigger" girl to be able to pull of his heavy moves
That looks painful

Argentus

sonico-dxmc2.jpg

pochaco-2.jpg

Just having big tits isn't being "plus sized".

I don't think we need a morbidly obese girl, the main problem is there's no credible way to be in a fighting game like that. Thick girls are usually short girls as well. For a "plus" size id still they rather have an outright amazon styled woman.

love_s_got_your_back_by_vanheist-d8z8itn.png

Not that I'm against thick ladies or wide hips though. But I think Helena already has "thick thighs" covered, honoka has "big tits" and going straight into obesity would be pushing it.

Me want Kasumi

I don't think we need a morbidly obese girl, the main problem is there's no credible way to be in a fighting game like that. Thick girls are usually short girls as well. For a "plus" size id still they rather have an outright amazon styled woman.

love_s_got_your_back_by_vanheist-d8z8itn.png

Not that I'm against thick ladies or wide hips though. But I think Helena already has "thick thighs" covered, honoka has "big tits" and going straight into obesity would be pushing it.

They have fat hips and a big stomach, they actually are quite curvy (especially Super Pochaco).

A curvy girl can work imo. There are plenty of obese men in FGs and they work out well. Plus having a plus size girl could be a pretty good way to introduce sumo to DOA.

MeadowSpirit

An obese person would indeed be ridiculous, but an Amazon chick wouldn't!? Do you want to kill all DLC sales? Might as well put Bass in a speedo and Gen Fu in a unitard while you're at it.

werewolfgold

Oh gee, probably for the same reason that no two people think the same... :confused:
Lighten up, Francis. You think people are not going to slightly disappointed at only 9 characters in the game?

An obese person would indeed be ridiculous, but an Amazon chick wouldn't!? Do you want to kill all DLC sales? Might as well put Bass in a speedo and Gen Fu in a unitard while you're at it.
I would love to kill all DLC sales. lol

Let's throw Sakura into the game!
latest

Sakura_%2810%29.png

Not who you thought I was talking about, was it...? lol

Argentus

While I doubt japan likes "strong" women, I really doubt an amazon would kill sales lol.

Banana56

As someone who only played 2, 5, and 8, I can say that's not really true. There's been some variables between games but its not like its a steady decline, more of a back and forth.

Anyways I freaking love 8xl

We both know shed be last in line out of those three lol.

Not saying she's UNpopular, just that I think she's likely the LEAST popular girl.

Oh yeah I guess so

Well if it helps I voted for her since I also want her in X3. Hope she does get in.

Number 13

Have a JPN account and buy a PS4/Vita theme for your choice of character in JPN PSN. Setting up a JPN account is easy and you don't need to own a PS4/Vita just do buy the themes since you still got web store. Buy JPN PSN cards off places like Play Asia where they just email you the codes.

Argentus

Have a JPN account and buy a PS4/Vita theme for your choice of character in JPN PSN. Setting up a JPN account is easy and you don't need to own a PS4/Vita just do buy the themes since you still got web store. Buy JPN PSN cards off places like Play Asia where they just email you the codes.
Well that's a pain in the ass. Nevermind

KwonJigglypuff

None of the characters are ugly. They all have perfect muscles and bodies. Don't worry about the new guy. He will have a soft body for sure.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
If the new character has tag interactions with Ayane, then I'll add them to my roster of characters. It's the main reason why I picked up some of the newcomers, such as Nyotengu and Honoka. ;)

Jadeinchains

I still think its gonna be another female character because they can make much more money from a female character than they could with a male one.

Chapstick

If they're trying to 'capture lightning in a bottle' again following what they did with Marie I'm just assuming it'll be female and pandering to the japanese audience. I feel like with Honoka they thought they could just make a character people would be attracted to and put little thought into her fighting style because who cares she's a young schoolgirl look at her tits (and they seem to be right because she had the most theme downloads the last time I checked). They just ignored that aside from Marie drawing in the loli-loving crowd she also has a unique fighting style people enjoy.

If it IS a male then I would assume he'd be young (18) and feminine.

Banana56

Yeah I would like for the next character to be a furry. It would be interesting to see how they make the ears and tail of an animal on a character work in DOA.

But not a catgirl (or catboy) since that is a pretty overdone concept, they should make the next character a half dog, monkey, tiger, wolf, fox, rabbit, ect.

little-bit-beastly_dog-days2_4498.png

yaojing_summoner.png

6b1b689988fac6f1e26e2c152479b2bd.jpg

natsumi.jpg

emo_wolf_boy_by_cursedmarked.jpg

2555863_1333063072844.41res_300_425.jpg

Martin

If the new character isn't a girl aged 16-21, Asian with pale white skin and thin then Japan will somehow get her removed from DOAX3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD