DOA5LR New character expectations (Spring 2016)

Who is the new character?

• Genra (or his inheritor)

• VF Character

• Shiden

• Irene

• Ms. Monday

• Rio

• Niki

• New male

• New female

• Other (Donovan, Miyako, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Banana56

A furry could be pretty cool. I'd love to see the ears and tail physics of the character.

I could see them making a character like the Nyotengu concept on the right with the animal ears and white hair.
yErJcUI.jpg

I can also see one of Phase 4's concepts happening (are the concepts on the bottom even hers though? They look nothing similar to what Phase 4 is like plus one of the concepts is named Loa). Seems like the concepts are of a psycho sadistic girl which DOA doesn't have yet. Plus if she inherited Genra's moveset, she'd have fireballs and a sword which can make her moves deadlier.

KwonJigglypuff

have no clue where Basta came from

how could it be Donovon and a cocky newbie?

when on earth has TN ever promoted Eliot?

Oh sorry. 'Basta' is a borrowing from Italian, it means 'Enough'. 'That's it'. 'Stop'.

Donovan had the mask at the end of DOAD. A cocky newbie.. because I'd like a young rookie like Eliot, but with the opposite personality. It would make a great rival.

TN promoting Eliot.. well.. they gave him a tag team with the most popular characters lately (Ayane, Marie-Rose). It's just my theory. I think they are trying to "push him".

Argentus

A furry could be pretty cool. I'd love to see the ears and tail physics of the character.

I could see them making a character like the Nyotengu concept on the right with the animal ears and white hair.
yErJcUI.jpg

I can also see one of Phase 4's concepts happening (are the concepts on the bottom even hers though? They look nothing similar to what Phase 4 is like plus one of the concepts is named Loa). Seems like the concepts are of a psycho sadistic girl which DOA doesn't have yet. Plus if she inherited Genra's moveset, she'd have fireballs and a sword which can make her moves deadlier.
Vice with cat ears
Oh sorry. 'Basta' is a borrowing from Italian, it means 'Enough'. 'That's it'. 'Stop'.

Donovan had the mask at the end of DOAD. A cocky newbie.. because I'd like a young rookie like Eliot, but with the opposite personality. It would make a great rival.

TN promoting Eliot.. well.. they gave him a tag team with the most popular characters lately (Ayane, Marie-Rose). It's just my theory. I think they are trying to "push him".
Doesn't rig fit that already?

Boogie

i voted for a new male because i'd like to see a male character that rivals eliot.
but, honestly? they should've done a 'create-a-fighter' contest.

granted it would've been a wreck of a contest but a lot of people probably have way better and interesting ideas than the staff.

HHH816

hmm, christie not sadistic enough?

btw i'm interested with your idea for someone with genra moveset and a weapon.

i'm gonna call her phase 5

SoftCabbage

Tbh, in DOA5 story mode, Christie doesn't bring dangerous/sadistic vibe to me. She's just like that one horny lady who says "If I beat you, you'll have to f*ck me" and then she loses - in every damn fight. LOL

Phase 5 should carry machine gun, sword, and more teleportation skill. TN approves to populate DOA with Kasumis in generic word and numeric.

HHH816

phase 5 could be hayate clone cause hayate were captured for a while in story mode (DNA extraction?), where to put ein though btw.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I trust Team NINJA with the dlc and trust they will make another fun character. I have enjoyed them all from Phase 4 to Honoka.

Banana56

I reaaly want new male. He should be about Eliot age. Maybe ginger hair and freckles? Have enough of stupid sweet girls - hate you honoka and marie...

You hate "stupid sweet girls" yet you want a "stupid sweet boy"? Weird........

Im hoping for Bankotsu-bo, but maybe its gonna be nyogenra with huge boobs

Nyotengu is in DOA5 so the chances of original Tengu coming back are like 0%.

SoftCabbage

You hate "stupid sweet girls" yet you want a "stupid sweet boy"? Weird........

Nyotengu is in DOA5 so the chances of original Tengu coming back are like 0%.

TN love clones. So why not add a clone, an old stage, and old bgm, and profit? lol

Banana56

hmm, christie not sadistic enough?

btw i'm interested with your idea for someone with genra moveset and a weapon.

i'm gonna call her phase 5

Christie isn't pyscho sadistic, she is more nature sadistic.

Whether male or female, if the next character is Genras inheritor, they would still use a sword but fighting style wise could be quick yet still powerful.

And even though I'd love if the next character were male, I am 100% it'll be a female unless the male is a trap.

Those concepts under Nyotengus honestly seem very far from Phase 4 between the psycho concepts and the hot agent concepts. So I am convinced they are for another character tbh. And I think a pyscho sadistic girl is needd at this point.

Either that or a new Scientist who works for M.I.S.T who is cold hearted and would be a ally turned enemy to Lisa.

I don't think she'd be another Kasumi clone, but I could see her associating with M.I.S.T

Last edited:

SoftCabbage

It'll be really annoying to see Genra fighting with a sword while Hayabusa is carrying one but doesn't take it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD