DOA5LR New character expectations (Spring 2016)

Who is the new character?

• Genra (or his inheritor)

• VF Character

• Shiden

• Irene

• Ms. Monday

• Rio

• Niki

• New male

• New female

• Other (Donovan, Miyako, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Banana56

Your mommas weird, Anyway

I actually think a psychotic sadistic Scientist/Agent/Assistant/ect would be cool. She could be Donovans right hand woman, and with Lisa actually being anti MI.S.T despite working for it, I could see them bumping heads at some point.

Yun-Seong

Your mommas weird, Anyway

I actually think a psychotic sadistic Scientist/Agent/Assistant/ect would be cool. She could be Donovans right hand woman, and with Lisa actually being anti MI.S.T despite working for it, I could see them bumping heads at some point.
That's creepy...

Me want Kasumi

What if it is Nikki? I have a feeling she'll be in DOAX3 as a playable character so maybe she'll be added in Last Round as well?
latest

I could see her using caporeira, but since she is Zack's girlfriend perhaps a personal version of it like how Zack has his own version of Muay Tai.

Jadeinchains

What if it is Nikki? I have a feeling she'll be in DOAX3 as a playable character so maybe she'll be added in Last Round as well?
latest

I could see her using caporeira, but since she is Zack's girlfriend perhaps a personal version of it like how Zack has his own version of Muay Tai.
I'd love it if Nikki finally became a playable character. She would also instantly have more of a backstory than all of the other dlc characters.

Banana56

latest

I could see her being in DOA. Plus she could also have a good reason like being Zack's partner in the tournament or wanting to make achieve money/fame on her own or something like that.

I can see her and Tina being rivals too.

Argentus

I know I'm the only one who wants her, but if they do revamp Nicole as a non halo character, I imagine her being another supersoldier from Mist, maybe a project gamma, acting as Mists head of security. To explain her tankiness and fulfill an equivalent role as "guardian"

Kinda curious if they could merge Genra and Nicole without Nicole losing what I loved about her

Jadeinchains

I know I'm the only one who wants her, but if they do revamp Nicole as a non halo character, I imagine her being another supersoldier from Mist, maybe a project gamma, acting as Mists head of security. To explain her tankiness and fulfill an equivalent role as "guardian"

Kinda curious if they could merge Genra and Nicole without Nicole losing what I loved about her

If they really went out there and did something completely new for the doa series and updated Nicole as a futuristic super soldier in the style of Federova from Deus Ex then I would be on board.
latest

Banana56

I would love if Nicole came back. We need more powerful women in DOA and she was pretty badass. Plus she was from the Philippines right? DOA doesn't have a Filipina right now and one could be good.

Lady Tengu

Wouldn't it be cool if Rio became playable? Marketing for DOAX3? I'm so hyped wonder who He/She will be tagged with and into lines etcetera, gets me happy just thinking about it! Tag grabs?! Oh so awesome.

TOBMAST3R

Rio? Nikki? Nicole? Irene? Miss Monday?

Well, I have my doubts. As some of you know, I would prefer a new male character but it won't happen, because DOAX3 needs fresh aspects so a new female character makes more sense. Rio and Nikki do have a chance, but I think it's going to be a new female character.

A few people are requesting Irene to be playable in DOA5LR, but that's not enough to put her into the roster or even into DOAX3. Miss Monday has her fans but NGZ didn't gain enough fans to justify her appearance in a new DOA game.

I think, it will be a completely new female character and maybe, she will have the fighting style of Genra. (Don't get me wrong, I would prefer the man himself, but I don't see that happen)

If I could officially choose between those 5 mentioned females, I would like to pick up Irene. :bradwong:

Argentus

I would love if Nicole came back. We need more powerful women in DOA and she was pretty badass. Plus she was from the Philippines right? DOA doesn't have a Filipina right now and one could be good.
And while I want her to retain her huge knock backs and guard breaks, as well as her old grenade stick and her "charge stance" I'm thinking she could deviate more like Leon did. Rachel got some of her animations, but they could let Nicole be more of a brutal powerhouse, in contrast to Rachel's airthrowing dominatrix.

0:58 here

0:28 here (goes with me describing her as a freight train lol)

1:14 here

0:38 here

0:52 here

Plus more like an Argentinian backbreaker (aka Tower Bridge).

That and give her an unblockable running charge like Bass and Astaroth have :3 probably as an option off her old stance.
Due to her sheer size she should be able to just ragdoll her opponents, since she's at minimum, three inches taller than even Bass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD