News New character is Naotora (Sengoku Musou)

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
She seems like a completely random addition from the series to be honest. Why her over the 9000 other DW/SW chars? What makes her so special?

Moe sells.

i suppose you can say its the fact that she doesn't use a weapon, but what she has is barely enough to use for strings or special moves. basically she has a lot flip kicks, tracking side kicks, and that one rapid kick into the sky which we'll probably be some type of air throw. there really isnt much for her that eases the burden of creating a new moveset. aside from that her moves are based on kicking and flip kicks so yeah really going to add something new to DOA with that -_-

im with Argentus Lu Bu's daughter would have been so much better and basically require just as much work.

Doa_Eater

Cloud and Bayoneta in Smash, Warner bros licenses in MK, Battletoads in KI, Akuma in Tekken, Street Fighter 5 is coming and DOA gets this random character.

e9z1ix.jpg

Last edited:

Banana56

@wolfperson
Is your mother dense? Don't try me dude.

Not going to continue with the dumb argument, and I made my point clear.

lotr9690

I like that Brute locked this. It made me feel like it wasn't "official." But now... it's kind of sinking in. We don't get an original character. Or a male one! Well, well. That saves me 7-10 dollars. They can keep her. I guess 5LR's days are really numbered now. There's nothing like an actual new character to renew a game for fans. This whole "mashup" shit they keep cooking up is a little tiresome. Oh, well. C'est la vie.

And at least there's Persona 5 coming out in one to two years lmao.

crapoZK

Standard Donor
Naotora may play well mechanically.

I know how TN is with adding males but I wish we could've had Mitsunari instead. Though he uses weapons... But then again... Isn't it a fan he uses? :( :( :( :(

FakeSypha

Anybody cares about Samurai Warriors here? I didn't know this girl until now.

DOA is getting kinda stale, and I don't think they can fix it putting a random character from a series like SW.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD