News New character is Naotora (Sengoku Musou)

Tyaren

Standard Donor
She looks completely out of place... o__O She's much too fast and spammy, her animations are stiff and then there are those blue Soul Calibur trail effects and special effects in general...

I don't plan to purchase her anyway, so I don't really care... But gimme that new stage! :D

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Has anyone noticed her CB? It's hard to see coming, but it has a very small hitbox, seems like a double edged sword.

Nikotsumi

Her moveset is interesting but...... she can do the thing she did after the power launcher on a standing opponent as long as the K hits..... this is what looks too much out of place D:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I can tell it'll be unsafe, although it is powerful and the player got away with it multiple times. As for the CB, I don't think she'll really need it, her combos already seem good without them, unless they intend on damage scaling. Im not really liking her bicycle kick honestly, I get a feeling you can just low hold out of it, and you'll be left at a big disadvantage from it, and I'm not sure you can use it in CB combos, it doesn't seem like it'd connect in time.

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I also noticed that in the mirror match, while she was doing that charge move we saw from her PL, the second Naotora actually grabbed her out of it. Interesting....

Lady Tengu

Naotora gameplay! Basically showing off her moves and some costumes! Thanks to Arc10173 on YouTube!

Posted everywhere TBH I'm just exited and wanted fellow Tora-Sama fans to be even more Hype.

Nikotsumi

Omg what i've just seen..... her P+K during the special stance is like Marie Rose' infamous (8/2 P+K) P+K. I'm gonna use that a lot xD

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
The more footage I see of her, the less interested I become in trying her out, the out of place nature of her style will probably get boring after a while. I may just reconsider buying her, honestly.
Why? She looks really fun and interesting to use. We should at least know how she works so we can defend against her accurately, a decent amount of FSD members are going to start using her after all.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD