New Female Character Teased in DOA5:LR Trailer

The new female character was teased with a brief shot in the latest trailer released by Team Ninja, showing off some of the day 1 DLC costumes available in exclusive bundles.

Also of note is the Steam logo displayed at the end of the trailer, officially confirming a PC release alongside the already announced consoles.

The English trailer can be viewed below, with a link to the original Japanese one here.

newgirl.jpg

A date is set at the end of the trailer. "1/15/15" This could be an indication for the full reveal date of the new character.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nyotengu, Alpha, Tina, Christie and Helena are not unpopular.

Basing my judgement on the recent DLC thread I would say that Christie is definitely unpopular while Helena is at the most borderline (but I suppose that this is helped more for a question of being a veteran in the roster).

- Not surprised TN seems to going for another moe type girl considering how positively received MR was.

- The Ninja outfits look awesome.

- Steam version finally confirmed is great no more beating around the bush. Hope it actually benefits TN financially for actually doing this.

- More swimsuits/hairstyles/outfits for ladies I'm indifferent.

The ninja costumes are excellent. Truly excellent, though Busa's seem a bit cramped. The swimsuits aren't actually bad but they swimsuits again, so I'm not very excited about those. I'll reserve my judgement on the new character until 15-01-14.

I guess the military swimsuit Kasumi is actually Phase-4¿

No i'm pretty sure she says "wait a sec".
Again I'm not a native English speaker, can someone confirm ?

Anyway, given she has a pirate theme, I guess it's likely she will be linked to Zack, as both probably like to find hidden treasures!
It sounded so weird. I live in UK, and I can't even decipher it. And Zack DOES need a new friend. Everybody hates him in terms of story.

I guess the military swimsuit Kasumi is actually Phase-4¿

Yes, Phase 4 got the "camouflage" swimsuit =)

On the Steam page there is an important ntoice about DoA5LR:

Additional Notes: Online modes for Dead or Alive 5 Last Round will be added in a patch within 3 months of release.

Source: http://store.steampowered.com/app/311730/

So apparently seems that the game on PC will not get the availability of the online servers at the moment of the release.

Why does everyone say Nyotengu got Leifang's dress? It looks nothing like it, even in the trailer.

Still, the highlights were the Ninja 2015 costumes and the new character. Here's hoping for a heavy-hitter.

EDIT: Never mind. Saw the english trailer. Still looks good on her. Still, f**king recolors.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD