Characters New "Female Tengu" Revealed

First discovered by @pachincko this seems likely to be our new Tengu shown in Famitsu. More details are bound to show up incredibly soon and we will keep this updated. She looks pretty, and I hope that Tengu fans will be impressed by the final package, because Tengu fans have waited a long time for this.

nbb5d.jpg

@Forlorn Penguin -- Sorry it's not Bankotsubo, buddy. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
So, more horrible costumes (only for females), no new stage and now I get to listen to a bunch of hipsters in a circle-jerk session magically start giving a shit about a fighting style they never looked at twice until a big ol' pair of tits was dropped on it.

And I'm supposed to be hyped.

So, Tengu's DOA4/DOAD moves that she inherited, as seen in the trailer:

8PPP (0:15) (now launches on the third hit instead of the second)
T to foe in air (0:17) (seems to have a lower height requirement)
6P+K (0:19)
9P (0:20) (now with a new follow up option)
T to foe's back (0:23) (now leads to some kind of flying follow up)
2H+K2K2K (0:38)
4T (0:50)
DOA2U's 4P+KP / DOAD's 1P+KP (0:54)
P+K (1:02)
2T -with returning cliff variant- (1:03)

Last edited:
So, Tengu's DOA4/DOAD moves that she inherited, as seen in the trailer:

8PPP (0:15) (now launches on the third hit instead of the second)
T to foe in air (0:17) (seems to have a lower height requirement)
6P+K (0:19)
9P (0:20) (now with a new follow up option)
T to foe's back (0:23) now leads to some kind of flying follow up)
2H+K2K2K (0:38)
4T (0:50)
DOA2U's 4P+KP / DOAD's 1P+KP (0:54)
P+K (1:02)
2T -with returning cliff variant- (1:03)
So they're at least trying to make her viable at least.

EDIT: Thanks so much for the infos @Forlorn Penguin ;)

Where did Rikuto and the others see a "new stage"¿

What's her name¿ Is she just "Female Tengu"¿

The new stage idea started from:
- A mistranslation of Home Console (thought to be an alternative to the Home stage)
- Some people believing that the trees on the background of the character concept were part of another stage and not Sakura.

Until now nothing say that the character will be released with a new stage.

And yes, the name of the character in the roster will be very likely "Female Tengu", definitely an homage to what already done wiht Bankotsubo. However this doesn't mean that the girl hasn't a real name and that we will not discover it later through official infos.

I can't wait until TN sees this thread and will be like "We Fucked Up!" or will they just pop out more bullshit costumes and accessories?

So is her name Nyo-Tengu or Neo-Tengu?

I see. Her name is Nyo-Tengu. Kind of an old-school reading (commonly read as "Jo") but it makes sense under the circumstances..

By the way, even if my life in this forum wasn't too much long and so this don't mean really anything, it's the first time that I see a so great number of people connected to FSD, at the point to need of an "X more" for indicating it... I'm gladly impressed from this new character.

LpQjFV2.png

Last edited:
I think "Tengu purists" are selling this design short. I played as Bankotsubo in his darkest hour, and I'm not happy that he won't be returning, but I'm getting a lot of what he had to offer with this new character that has as much sass as I do.

She's really not just a pair of tits, and I think that's a shallow thing to turn to. I didn't even pay attention to her tits when I was watching the video. I was paying attention to her awesome moves and spunk.

Ya'll ppl are never happy. Maybe you all should just drop DOA whenever a new character arises. Ya'll people should be happy you even HAVE a replica of Tengu. TN could've easily just said fk ya'll and moved onto something else. So before ya'll bitch, THINK ABOUT THAT. For a second. /endrant /NanhouDropsOut!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD