New to FSD? Introduce yourself here.

Dr PaC

Hi guys! speaking of Hi where is High Guy ? and Hatrify, and Rikuto? And PMS Kagero... and Punishere? and Awesmic?and Undead Zealot, and Sweet Revenge, and Ninja taiden, and Nod Subway, and Newborn Athlete, and and and.... my head hurts >_<
Dont forget SonicFox, lol

candynarwhal

Hi everyone!

Here's another newcomer to FSD! Been a fan of the franchise since Dead or Alive 2 Hardcore back on the PS2.

I would call myself a casual player, more a fan of everything besides the fighting, since I didn't care to take my game to a more advanced level until DOA5 came around. But I sank a couple hundred hours into DOAX2 hanging out with the girls, back in the day, so at least we have that...

As an Xbox player who never cared for having to pay, to play online - the best I can do is consistently beat the CPU on Legend difficulty.
Does that count for anything, around here? I'd like to think I'm a good at the game in theory, if nothing else. :p

I'm hoping, with the release of DOA6 and the fact it's getting a proper PC port, anyway, I'll be able to partake in the community more.
Happy to be here!

Last edited:

Jackie Chan Fan

Welcome to FSD, candynarwhal! DOA2 Hardcore was my first DOA game. I have played DOA2 on Dreamcast though. That's the first I have played but it's Hardcore that I first owned.

Dr PaC

Hi everyone!

Here's another newcomer to FSD! Been a fan of the franchise since Dead or Alive 2 Hardcore back on the PS2.

I would call myself a casual player, more a fan of everything besides the fighting, since I didn't care to take my game to a more advanced level until DOA5 came around. But I sank a couple hundred hours into DOAX2 hanging out with the girls, back in the day, so at least we have that...

As an Xbox player who never cared for having to pay, to play online - the best I can do is consistently beat the CPU on Legend difficulty.
Does that count for anything, around here? I'd like to think I'm a good at the game in theory, if nothing else. :p

I'm hoping, with the release of DOA6 and the fact it's getting a proper PC port, anyway, I'll be able to partake in the community more.
Happy to be here!
What up, what up!! Nice to have ya!

Baji Breakdancer

Hey folks! I've been into 3d fighters since VF2 on the old Sega Saturn, and got into Dead or Alive I think around DOA2U. DOA is my very favorite fighting series. I especially like how it captures that old school martial arts tournament vibe with all the real-life styles.

EvangelioN

Hi people i just opened a new account ! I am a big big fan of DOA ever since I saw OP video of DOA4 (I still watch it) and I probably played every version of DOA5 for hours and cant wait to talk about the game here ! Sad thing is I didnt knew DOA had a website like this and went to reddit (which is filled with pure cancer) so i am glad i found this place.

I basically play every fighting game (i still suck though) but my favorites are Soul Calibur and DOA !

Dr PaC

Hi people i just opened a new account ! I am a big big fan of DOA ever since I saw OP video of DOA4 (I still watch it) and I probably played every version of DOA5 for hours and cant wait to talk about the game here ! Sad thing is I didnt knew DOA had a website like this and went to reddit (which is filled with pure cancer) so i am glad i found this place.

I basically play every fighting game (i still suck though) but my favorites are Soul Calibur and DOA !
Sup Eva! Welcome, welcome. There's threads for Soul Calibur and other Fighting games too. I mostly play DOA, SCVI, and SFV and you'll find alot of tech here about em if you ask. Assuming you're an Elliot main?

EvangelioN

Sup Eva! Welcome, welcome. There's threads for Soul Calibur and other Fighting games too. I mostly play DOA, SCVI, and SFV and you'll find alot of tech here about em if you ask. Assuming you're an Elliot main?

I honestly dont really have a "main" since i only play casually but I guess I like playing with Eliot,Hitomi and Tina most :D But most of the time I just play random vs random against CPU so i know little about every character.

Dr PaC

I honestly dont really have a "main" since i only play casually but I guess I like playing with Eliot,Hitomi and Tina most :D But most of the time I just play random vs random against CPU so i know little about every character.
Have you seen some of Tina's new command grabs from her normals? She might be a problem this game. In DOA5, I mained Hayate and had a pocket Tina. Since everyone seems to be better in DOA6 (Besides Mila), I dont know who Ill main this time around. Im looking forward to labbing some characters tho to figure it out. You gonna try online at all? If so, you can hit me up to get in some sparring. Well, next week anyways, Im in the middle of moving right now, lol

EvangelioN

Have you seen some of Tina's new command grabs from her normals? She might be a problem this game. In DOA5, I mained Hayate and had a pocket Tina. Since everyone seems to be better in DOA6 (Besides Mila), I dont know who Ill main this time around. Im looking forward to labbing some characters tho to figure it out. You gonna try online at all? If so, you can hit me up to get in some sparring. Well, next week anyways, Im in the middle of moving right now, lol

i dont really play online in any fighting game since my internet connection is so bad ... I couldnt even play the beta because my internet was so laggy :( But thanks for the offer as for Tina she has amazing new moves i always liked Tina but she looks even more amazing int his game

Dr PaC

i dont really play online in any fighting game since my internet connection is so bad ... I couldnt even play the beta because my internet was so laggy :( But thanks for the offer as for Tina she has amazing new moves i always liked Tina but she looks even more amazing int his game
Fo sho

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Hi, I'm crow. I've never really played DOA before, but I tried and demo and it's sick. I've bought the game and I'm excited to play it
Welcome to DOA! You’ve made the right choice to join this forum, when DOA6 releases members of this forum (including me) will make character guides so everything will be easier. If you have any questions regarding gameplay or tips or anything else feel free to hit me up and I’ll try my best to help you.

ALL CAPS CROW

Standard Donor
Welcome to DOA! You’ve made the right choice to join this forum, when DOA6 releases members of this forum (including me) will make character guides so everything will be easier. If you have any questions regarding gameplay or tips or anything else feel free to hit me up and I’ll try my best to help you.
Usually I go for grapplers, so I play Wolf in VF, Potemkin in GG, Tager in BB, Blue Mary/Clark/Daimon in KOF, etc, etc. Right now I'm interested in Tina.
Welcome to FSD, ALL CAPS CROW!
Thanks, man

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD