New to FSD? Introduce yourself here.

Leifang12

Uhm. Hi. I used to be on DOAWorld in 2011 until... Idk. I went by the name Kasumi16 or LeifangxKasumi. With DOA6 coming out soon I wanted to be involved in the community again hence why I joined FSD.

My first game was DOAU as a child and I'm becoming an adult this year, in time for the DOA6 release.

Welcome back :D It's good to see people back from the good old days on here !!! To think I will in December this year have been playing DOA for 18 years !!! I started in December 2000 !

Hurricane Rev

Hi, everyone. I just joined! I'm the guy known for drawing peoples with their favorite video games characters, designed some shirt at the shop, and won nine times halloween costume design for Dead or Alive 5. Hope i can do well in this site. :)

Welcome to FSD! Enjoy your stay on here and I would like to ask you for a request to draw me something if that is possible :)

Lulu

Hello folks. Name's Patrick. I'm an FGC nut and artist. Been playing DOA since the original. Kinda lost interest with 5 but willing to try 6 :)

5 is still cool... I would say its never too late to try it but you can't do that for free.

Welcome To Free Step Dodge !!! :)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD