New to FSD? Introduce yourself here.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Hello, new member here. I'm new to DOA and have been having a lot of fun with DOA 6. I really think its a very underrated game. I watched both the TGS 2019 and Kumite matches yesterday and they were awesome to watch. Looking forward to learning from some of the vets here.
Heyy, welcome to FSD. If you ever need my help feel free to message me or add me on PSN (Onryoki-X). Also check out @Force_of_Nature’s YouTube channel, he creates amazing guides and tutorials for the cast of DOA6. Besides him, you should check out EmeryReigns and Zakkurye’s channels for gameplay, updates and breakdowns.

Dr PaC

Hello, new member here. I'm new to DOA and have been having a lot of fun with DOA 6. I really think its a very underrated game. I watched both the TGS 2019 and Kumite matches yesterday and they were awesome to watch. Looking forward to learning from some of the vets here.
Welcome! Glad to have you part of the community. Don't be afraid to say what you love and hate about the game. We're all fans and understand the struggle TN sometimes place on themselves, lol

Arcane

Heyy, welcome to FSD. If you ever need my help feel free to message me or add me on PSN (Onryoki-X). Also check out @Force_of_Nature’s YouTube channel, he creates amazing guides and tutorials for the cast of DOA6. Besides him, you should check out EmeryReigns and Zakkurye’s channels for gameplay, updates and breakdowns.

Thanks. I appreciate the offer and will check out the tutorials. I'm familiar with EmeryReigns. He was commentating Kumite and he seems really knowledgeable.

Leifang

Welcome.

Arcane

Welcome! Glad to have you part of the community. Don't be afraid to say what you love and hate about the game. We're all fans and understand the struggle TN sometimes place on themselves, lol

Thank you. So far no major complaints. I will reserve any heavy negative judgement until I get better at the game. It is easy to lambaste a skill-based game due to ignorance. But even with my limited knowledge, nothing particularly bad stands out. Honestly my biggest complaint so far is that there's one stage where the light is a bit overdone (the road one) and even then, its not too bad.

I'm really enjoying the back-and-forth of combat. I'm not some uber-connoisseur of fighting games but, out of all the ones I've tried, this one so far feels the most like and actual fight with the ability to hold an opponent's move and reverse the momentum.

Dr PaC

Thank you. So far no major complaints. I will reserve any heavy negative judgement until I get better at the game. It is easy to lambaste a skill-based game due to ignorance. But even with my limited knowledge, nothing particularly bad stands out. Honestly my biggest complaint so far is that there's one stage where the light is a bit overdone (the road one) and even then, its not too bad.

I'm really enjoying the back-and-forth of combat. I'm not some uber-connoisseur of fighting games but, out of all the ones I've tried, this one so far feels the most like and actual fight with the ability to hold an opponent's move and reverse the momentum.
I enjoy the mind games and pacing of DOA. Been playing since DOA2 and as far gameplay goes, DOA still feels the best of all the 3d fighters, with Soul Calibur being #2 and then VF and then Tekken. I like em all, but DOA will always be my #1. If you're on PS my tags are Tokoza or Dr_PaC

Last edited:

heyayane

Hello, I am new here. I discovered this forum recently and I really like the tonality here. :)

I enjoy fighting games like Tekken and Soul Calibur, playing local with some friends most of the time because I am pretty bad. :D
Started playing Dead or Alive a few months ago and I find it to be a very beginner-friendly game for me. Hoping to learn some stuff here. :)

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Hello, I am new here. I discovered this forum recently and I really like the tonality here. :)

I enjoy fighting games like Tekken and Soul Calibur, playing local with some friends most of the time because I am pretty bad. :D
Started playing Dead or Alive a few months ago and I find it to be a very beginner-friendly game for me. Hoping to learn some stuff here. :)
Hey, welcome to FSD!:-D I hope to see you around the forum in the different threads, there's also a Tekken and SC thread on the site as well so you'll feel at home! Once again welcome tho!:kasumi:

Leifang

Hi and welcome.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
hi everyone.

dead or alive is my favorite fighting game series. i was born the same month as brad wong, we're the same height and blood type too. :-]
Welcome to FSD, I hope you'll like it here and have fun with us during DOA6's and DOA's general lifespan :-D I also like the layout of your avatar!

Dizzy

Hi FSD peeps,

Just joined this great website as I have been apart of the Xbox 360/Xbox one online community since doa4/5 and now 6. I thought it was time to branch out and start getting involved a lot more in the community other than being in the competitive group on FB. I’m Planning on going to European tournaments during 2020 if any will be on in Europe (these will be some of my first ones). This place seems great and looking forward to get involved in some of the threads here! :)

- Dizzy

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Hi FSD peeps,

Just joined this great website as I have been apart of the Xbox 360/Xbox one online community since doa4/5 and now 6. I thought it was time to branch out and start getting involved a lot more in the community other than being in the competitive group on FB. I’m Planning on going to European tournaments during 2020 if any will be on in Europe (these will be some of my first ones). This place seems great and looking forward to get involved in some of the threads here! :)

- Dizzy
Welcome to FSD! :-D it's nice to see another member here who's around my age xD I hope you like it here! ^.^

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD