Next DLC

synce

^ Both, everything is cross-compatible between Vita and PS3. Also the article's wording implies it's part of the paradise bikini pack, which I'm guessing will be sold around summer if you don't buy DOA5+ CE... Ideally it would be a free patch instead but I doubt it

Ghosty-J

Just a wild guess. Since the Vita will have cross-platform play with the PS3, it would only make sense if the stage were to be patched in alongside the next major update. Which I would like to call the Zack Beam Patch : P

Didn't read Synce's post. Feel free to ignore me now <.<;

Chaos

Neato, we're getting a legit beach stage! I'll take that and use BGM Customization to combine it with this epic theme:

And then I'll be fighting on this stage for the rest of my DoA5 life <3
According to Katt Williams, that's my shiiit!!! LOL

Zeo

im not so sure this is a new stage,i honestly think it just a backdrop to look at the girls
This.

But if we were asking for beach stages, I would definitely take the sunset version from DOA3. I don't necessarily want this game to turn into UMVC3, but I'd like an expansion and complete overhaul after EVO. This game needs to, and could improve in so many ways.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
im not so sure this is a new stage,i honestly think it just a backdrop to look at the girls

I think you could be right, but the level seems a little big to just be that, not to mention the beach has been the most requested stage for DLC.

We can at least hope. I need a new environment to play on. I feel like I'm going nuts.

Zeo

Not so much, I'm seeing PS3 and Vita. As a 360 owner, doesn't look like anything is going to change for me.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
http://www.famitsu.c...1/17027321.html

are actually part of DLC No.8 to be released next Tuesday (22 January) for both the PS3 and Xbox 360. It is called the "Paradise Pack" and includes swimsuits for all 12 female characters.

As usual, it will be released in sets of 3, each set consists of 4 girls and then a bundle pack of 12 girls.

*These swimsuits are different from the Paradise Sexy Costumes included with the DOA5+ Collector's Edition for PS Vita.*

Moreover, the beach stage "Zack Island" will be released as a FREE DLC for both consoles.

See also the Famitsu scan:
http://www.gamekyo.c...65123_0_big.jpg

Note: Lisa's rare swimsuit is not part of the DLC.

All of it is available on PS3 AND 360. Finally some new place to fight. I can't wait to soak my Alpha, and big T.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD