Next DLC

DR2K

Wonder if 1.03 will be rolling out with the DLCs. I imagine a patch is needed for the Beach level.

shunwong

Wonder if 1.03 will be rolling out with the DLCs. I imagine a patch is needed for the Beach level.

I'm wondering the same. What do these DLCs mean? Do they mean the patch is coming or do they mean the patch will have to wait even longer?!?!

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
I imagine that the game can run the beach without needing a patch. I'd also assume that they would have announced the release of the patch when they announced the release of these new DLC packs.

shunwong

I imagine that the game can run the beach without needing a patch. I'd also assume that they would have announced the release of the patch when they announced the release of these new DLC packs.

But the patch was supposed to add "new features". Isn't a beach stage a new feature? Wouldn't that be a "new feature" DLC/Patch?

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
I'd consider a new stage as "new content", not a "new feature". A new feature would be something like the ability to share replays in a lobby, or improved options in training or something.

I don't expect to see the patch this Tuesday. That doesn't mean it won't happen, but my guess is that they're still working on it.

shunwong

but my guess is that they're still working on it.

They did say they'd release a full list of changes soon, which would imply the patch is finished. Then again, I'm just guessing. I just wish the patch was finally released because at this point I'm not playing much DOA5. I have grinded to get Alpha. I've gotten tired of online. I have found myself playing VF5FS again (hadn't played for a while, except for training mode. Found myself liking it a lot)...I just wish I had a good reason to get into DOA5 again at full swing.

SaihateDYNAMO

http://www.famitsu.c...1/17027321.html

are actually part of DLC No.8 to be released next Tuesday (22 January) for both the PS3 and Xbox 360. It is called the "Paradise Pack" and includes swimsuits for all 12 female characters.

As usual, it will be released in sets of 3, each set consists of 4 girls and then a bundle pack of 12 girls.

*These swimsuits are different from the Paradise Sexy Costumes included with the DOA5+ Collector's Edition for PS Vita.*

Moreover, the beach stage "Zack Island" will be released as a FREE DLC for both consoles.

See also the Famitsu scan:
http://www.gamekyo.c...65123_0_big.jpg

Note: Lisa's rare swimsuit is not part of the DLC.

All of it is available on PS3 AND 360. Finally some new place to fight. I can't wait to soak my Alpha, and big T.
More DLC and a new stage? Finally, an incentive for me to actually PLAY the game more.

MasterHavik

A new dlc stage with water....oh boy...I can't wait for people scream for ban for it....It might get ban because the character I play owns the Island.:(

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
Don't want to play in the water don't go in it,but if your opponent want to play some pool games better not let em.these types of stages are different from that Antartic level where your stuck on a slippery area no matter what you do.

MasterHavik

Don't want to play in the water don't go in it,but if your opponent want to play some pool games better not let em.these types of stages are different from that Antartic level where your stuck on a slippery area no matter what you do.
Lol I don't mind the water effects but others do. I could forcefully make them play pool games with me. They better have a rubber ducky.

Darrell

iQ2nez4qGdkyp.gif

Ghosty-J

Sadly no BGM Customization, although the changes and rebalances can make up for it : D
But darn it all my music plans gone to waste!
tumblr_lkmkciOezC1qba9j3o1_500.gif

Yoyo

Sadly no BGM Customization, although the changes and rebalances can make up for it : D
But darn it all my music plans gone to waste!
tumblr_lkmkciOezC1qba9j3o1_500.gif

They probably will do it after DOA5+ comes out or before always keep the hopes up :G

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD