Next DLC

Justice

Just so long as Helena is in my carefully hung Christmas stocking on Christmas morning, life will be amazing ;)

But back on topic, I like the costumes and I don't care that everyone's getting the same. I got a big can of FU if they want me to pay for it though.

What I would like to see for dlc costumes is packs for the entire cast BUT say 3 or 4 released simultaneously (Like Pack 1, part 1 ~ 4). They should also throw in the ability to buy single costumes as well. Then we could have say Pack 3, part 2 with 8 costumes for $6.99 but a single costume would cost $0.99. This is also contingent on there being NO RECOLOURS WE GOTTA PAY FOR! Save the recolours for the on-disk unlockables. I'm not paying extra for that crap.

D Glock

Yes!
1Dsn3.jpg

The set contains costumes for Kasumi, Hitomi, Leifang, Ayane, Christie, Tina, Hayabusa, Jann Lee, Bayman, Bass, Hayate and Akira

DLC is NOT free. 240 MSP ($2.99) for each individual pack and 640 MSP ($7.99) for the full set.

http://teamninja-studio.com/doa5/us/dlc.html

Chaos

At least its cheaper than the other ones and I'm definitely buying it because Hitomi is part of the nice girls pack lol.

Brute

Standard Donor
At least its cheaper than the other ones and I'm definitely buying it because Hitomi is part of the nice girls pack lol.
Wait a minute, if you can acess PSN, why can't you play DOA online?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD