Ninja Gaiden Thread

DeathHand

sorry I didnt explain myself that well.Im talking about the last mission (mission mode eternal legend), when u begin, theres that skull tower right (one of the last places you go in story mode)?, in every floor you go up you can ignore the enemies or kill them, if I remember correctly if you defeat all the enemies in every floor you get rewarded, Im not talking about any murai boss mission

Kronin

TDS 360T

If your talking about the mission where he has 2 minions and each time you kill them harder minions come (I think the last 2 minions are the brown giant scythe fiends or 2 berserkers) I would not kill the minions and just fight murai

Thanks, I will try to follow this simple suggestion (and yes, are overall the last 2 minions - they are brown giant scythe fiends - to give me problems).

@Angelo Moreira: I already knew the tips that you gave me about Eternal Legend, but thanks anyway :)

Brute

Standard Donor
I don't remember the mission very well. All I remember is that the missions with Vigoorian Berserkers are hands-down the toughest ones in the game.

SilverForte

I don't remember the mission very well. All I remember is that the missions with Vigoorian Berserkers are hands-down the toughest ones in the game.

Berserkers werent so bad, it's been a while but I remember wind path and Dab forward Y worked very well.

Brute

Standard Donor
Berserkers werent so bad, it's been a while but I remember wind path and Dab forward Y worked very well.
They're not hard alone. They're difficult when stacked up. For example, fighting Doku's camera is taxing enough on it's own. Then they throw a Bererker in there? Seriously?

And then there's the Satellite Dish Tower. Don't get me started on that thing. Fuck the bow.

SilverForte

They're not hard alone. They're difficult when stacked up. For example, fighting Doku's camera is taxing enough on it's own. Then they throw a Bererker in there? Seriously?

And then there's the Satellite Dish Tower. Don't get me started on that thing.

True, it's just been a long time. Man that tower, if there is one thing ng1 didnt do very well it was the bow stuff imo.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
it just acurred to me they never gave us a mask less outfit in NGRE. so how do you have one?

Since the unmasked model is already in the game you can modify your save data and give yourself the costume

Like each costume is worth a different value from I think 0-5 (0 being the unmasked costume)

its pretty awesome since his mouth moves during battle cries and dialogues and he has some shiny white teeth LOL

You can also swap your dragon sword to the true dragon sword as well with this method

Last edited:

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
ya know that kinda pisses me off. its literally that simple to unmask him and yet...

i really struggle to understand TNs logic.

Hey its actually really hard, it was easy for me because showr18 found all the offsets and values for it, all I did was change the numbers lol XD

You first have to find the offset of where the costume is located, then you have to find the value of where the costume is stored which can take forever since all you see in the save data is hundreds of lines containing the same shit lol

Example:
Offset#: 01 01 01 01 00 01 01
Offset# 01 00 00 00 00 01 00

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD