Ninja Gaiden Thread

Brute

Standard Donor
1) Damn, that sword got shiny. lol

2) See? That's what I'm talking about! People keep going "How do you know Ryu can consistently fight at lightning-fast speeds?" 'Cause he does it! Look at that. It's like the True Dragon Gleam on crack.

3) Game looks really fun. Wish I could play it.

4) Very slick gameplay. I hope you make more.

SilverForte

I plan on making vids for every boss in the game, so you can look forward to that.

Yeah you can buy a scroll to do multiple flying swallows, it's awesome.

I plan on uploading the games cutscenes next.

Brute

Standard Donor
Mr-Burns-Saying-Excellent.gif

SilverForte

Yeah lol, I'd do a full playthrough, but I don't think my arms could take it, you don't see in the vid but I have to setup the recording in a wierd way and it hurts if I do it for a long time.

This isn't really a game you can play properly on emulator due to the heavy stylus use, plus you miss out on the unique way you hold the ds.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Yeah lol, I'd do a full playthrough, but I don't think my arms could take it, you don't see in the vid but I have to setup the recording in a wierd way and it hurts if I do it for a long time.

This isn't really a game you can play properly on emulator due to the heavy stylus use, plus you miss out on the unique way you hold the ds.

I played it on an emulator and it works perfectly with the mouse plus its got a built in recorder ^.^

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
It just isn't the same, at least imo.

lol I don't see the difference aside from that fact that you just use a mouse instead of a pencil looking thing xd

but yeah i think it would be a more pleasant watch for the audience if it was recorded with an emulator since it records only the gameplay, I would definitely watch it

SilverForte

lol I don't see the difference aside from that fact that you just use a mouse instead of a pencil looking thing xd

but yeah i think it would be a more pleasant watch for the audience if it was recorded with an emulator since it records only the gameplay, I would definitely watch it

I'll give it some thought.

Edit: Part 1 of the cutscenes are out.

Last edited:

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
I wrote this on DOAWORLD in an attempt to explain the Black Spider clan, because Ayane's explanation of "they're power hungry" doesn't do them justice.

"They are the rival clan of the Hayabusa villiage that has feuded with them for generations. based on the found journals they are brought up by their corrupt leaders to fear/hate the Dragon Lineage. they are first seen in Vigoor where they perished attempting to retrieve the Dark Dragon Blade to keep it out of the hands of the Dragon Ninjas for fear they would use it for evil. In reality their leader just wanted to grind the bone it was made from into tea. even though the senior operatives knew they still loyally carried out their mission. They died in Vigoor but their progress helped Ryu to destroy the blade.
In NG2 they returned Genshin took control and allied their village with the fiends in an attempt to gain power for his clan. his plan backfired though, the fiends turned on his clan and the plan was thwarted by Ryu. Genshin dies but entrusts Ryu with the blade of the Archfiend
In NG3 having lost much strength and their leader they resort to lowly mercenary work to get by. they attempt another attack on the villiage but are easily pushed back.
An interesting clan insanely loyal but easily manipulated one can't help what they could become with a good leader."

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Well I got the phoenix ninpo unlocked for Team Mission in NGS2 and oh boy its like the 360T of NGRE LOOL

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
I want a game of these two where you buy, sell, research and upgrade your wares, and fuck up anyone who comes in your way to make a profit. Muramasa does melee while the Merchant guns people down.
image.jpg

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
ugh every time I try to continue my DS and finish it I get cock blocked my fkn bugs lol, well tbh I don't even know if its a bug or my fault

Nameless Sama

Hey Guys I am planing to buy Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 so I just want to know if there are still player who play this game ?
I want all trophies in this game like I did it in NG2 , NG3 and RE xD.

I really doesnt understand what you must do in Chapter Challenge ? The trophy desricption is bullshit as hell. Its only confusing. Do you need a online partner to beat all Trials or do you can beat them solo ? How difficult are the Ultimate trials ?

BTW: I am better in Ninja Gaiden than in Dead or Alive.
I grew up with Ninja Gaiden Black

Anyway my PSN Rest--And--Peace

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
I play NGS2 everyday so i can help you out

Chapter challenge you need master ninja in all ranks
1000 kills all weapons
1000 kills all females
Beat all trials

Team mission you cant do solo cuz cpu partner is very bad, the master/ultimate trials are a lot different from NGRE

Ultimate trials are easy but as a newcomer to sigma 2 it will be extremely hard especially UN1/UN2

I can do the missions with you if you want

Nameless Sama

YUSH Its like we must bang the bosses.

1. How you get the Master Ninja Rank ?
2. Easy come with the time
3. Easy come with the time

I have watched the trials it seems difficult but I know the movements, tricks and moves. The past 1 weeks I have played Sigma 1. It is a pitty that NGB is not for ps3

Have some characters besides Ryu special skills ? Like RE ( Momiji revive = more health back )

Yeah UN2 will be difficult cause of 3 FG. 1 distract 2 F.G and 1 kill 1 FG. That is not easy how it sounds like.

You are my bro we will face the evil together. BTW I will play the White Dragon Samurai Outfit

Anybody is welcome :)

Gill what is your PSN again ?

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Fiend Busa

UN2 easy, theres a glitch to instant kill all 3 FG lol

Master ninja rank just kill all enemies & ut

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD