Ninja Gaiden Thread

Brute

Standard Donor
I'm actually kinda with Russian on this one. Don't like the water level, and I'm not a fan of the Military Base. The Maze can also be a bitch.

Otherwise, I like all the levels in Black. Sigma is another matter entirely.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
I enjoy the base, myself. Same with the maze. I pretty much only dislike the canals or whatever they were called. Swimming is not Ryu's strength.

Brute

Standard Donor
I enjoy the base, myself. Same with the maze. I pretty much only dislike the canals or whatever they were called. Swimming is not Ryu's strength.
Military Base is too much bow for me. I am not a fan of the bow in that game. Maze just gets dull. Loop killing ghost fish is a good way to grow out your facial hair, but beyond that, it's not too enjoyable.

The water level is just dumb. I think we can all agree on that.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
oh man I want to play NGB now lol, but fkn xbox controller is half retarded and I don't have a save on the 360 !!

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
right before the ice and durring it is like the only time i get to use my kitetsu. durring fire got to switch to Dabilhro then right after that i believe you get the TDS.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Beat NGS2 Ultimate Ninja 1 mission in 1:55 with no damage, I would post it but most people would get mad cuz we used the phoenix ninpo xD

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD