Ninja Gaiden Thread

Kensei25

Finally! Some small/minor mention of future games from Team Ninja that is not DOA5 related:
http://venturebeat.com/2014/11/15/b...e-fgc-sexual-fantasy-and-the-future-part-1/2/

GamesBeat: I’ve been waiting for this post-Itagaki Team Ninja to really break away and do something that defines it. Is there movement to do such a game, with a brand-new IP outside of Dead or Alive and Ninja Gaiden?

Hayashi: We have a number of titles in development. Some of those are new challenges for us in terms of new IP and new kinds of gameplay.

GamesBeat: In relation, what has happened to Ni-Oh? It seems like this has the potential of becoming the Team Ninja defining game I am describing, but it has been massively delayed.

Hayashi: I have heard rumors that it’s been stopped, but it’s actually very much in development. We still need a little time before showing it off, but it is starting to come together and feel good. You should definitely keep an eye out for it in the future.

Kensei25

Yeah, I know.... I was hoping for a NG4 mention. I still think it likely NG4 will be announced sometime next year and then released in 2016....unfortunately.....

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Wow I literally just got trolled so hard by ng3

I was doing UN1 with my friend, was fighting FG and the game randomly decides to open my xmb menu. I never seen a game do that before LOL

NinjaRayMan

10371451_10102214028231855_109781021673107150_n.jpg

Happy International Ninja Day! (I thought it was everyday)

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
I think im going to make a dragon sword guide for all enemies and maybe after that other weapons but idk seems a little to late for that xD

Edit:

Made one for DS

Last edited:

synce

Has TN ever shown a Vigoorian flag in any of the NG games? I need it for reference if possible...

synce

It's just for a little illustration, although I might make a full blown NG1 tribute if I can find the time

SilverForte

I got a ps3 now, so I can get the sigma games. I'm not interested in sigma 1, since I already have the superior in every way black, but is sigma 2 worth getting? I know it's inferior to normal 2 but I am interested in the trial mode and greatsword weapon.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
I got a ps3 now, so I can get the sigma games. I'm not interested in sigma 1, since I already have the superior in every way black, but is sigma 2 worth getting? I know it's inferior to normal 2 but I am interested in the trial mode and greatsword weapon.

Not really

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor

still dont get why everyone dislikes the Sigmas. also you cannot tell me Black looks better than Sigma

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD