Ninja Gaiden Thread

TheDragonAwakens

30 Tag Missions I believe, which amounts to like 90% of it.

EDIT: Yup, its 30, just unlocked the costume. Still find it a bummer that even Mentor 5 and some of the MN trials can be still harder than the current UN trials.

Last edited:

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
It has begun lol!
1623515388282.png

1623515393770.png

Gill Hustle

For NGRE on PC, if anyone wants to unlock all costumes including unmasked Ryu and skip story to go straight into chapter challenge/ninja trials.
Set line 74C0 to 7560 to 01 in your SYSTEM SAVE located in your Documents -> KoeiTecmo Folder

Edit: Looks like it unlocked Master Ninja and Ultimate Ninja difficulty as well. This is great, don't have to go through Hard and Master Ninja anymore!
I found file location but don't know what to open file with to change stuff :/

Honestly rather not play through RE again and focus on grinding 1 and 2

TheDragonAwakens

New nitpick for Sigma 2, I wanted to watch all the cutscenes again while wearing the DOA outfit, only to find out that somehow the Vita costumes don't work in the cutscenes while the original costumes still work. Quite disappointing, wanted to see Ryu's ponytail in the cutscenes.

It has begun lol!
View attachment 35268
View attachment 35269
Do you think the costume mods will be easier to mod on sigma 1, 2 or 3. Seems to me it would be easier for 3 considering that game looks like it would be more costume accessable. But I will wait for a strider hiryu costume for ryu lol. Also is there a chance we can get the kitetsu in sigma 2?

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Do you think the costume mods will be easier to mod on sigma 1, 2 or 3. Seems to me it would be easier for 3 considering that game looks like it would be more costume accessable. But I will wait for a strider hiryu costume for ryu lol. Also is there a chance we can get the kitetsu in sigma 2?

The linked post says that at least NG3 uses the same TMC/TMCL format that Dead or Alive 5 did. So it might/most likely would be possible to swap mods between the two comparatively easier than NGS+1/2.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Any chance someone can make the mod for something like fulyy manager from the nexus website? I want it to be an easy. My Re2 mods from the nexus site were easy to install and load.

I can write a tool to do that but just be aware that the game has CRC check so you can only swap lower file sized models into higher size it looks like unless the databin has an offset where you can adjust the expected filesize.

NVM you can swap any sized files!

Last edited:

Brute

Standard Donor
I don't suppose Human Form Elizabet (the one with the coat) is in the files for NG3RE, is she?

Also, whoever replaces the Blade of the Archfiend model with the Dragon Sword is the MVP.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
I don't suppose Human Form Elizabet (the one with the coat) is in the files for NG3RE, is she?

Also, whoever replaces the Blade of the Archfiend model with the Dragon Sword is the MVP.

Hmm not sure but I do see two models for her.

Elizabeth B and C though C's filesize is really small so doubt it. Once NGS2 is unpacked - it'll be possible for that game!

Well I have noticed some things in sigma 2 compared to the ps3 version. Rachel is way weaker. Her UT is toned down a lot and does not cause an instant kill in little enemies. As for Ryu his 360 Triangle UT with the true dragon sword has horrible launch capability now and does not even launch half the time. I swear the half assed this game and did some things that are just not as good. I guess i will just wait for the xbox 360 emulater and play the game on that to my hearts desire. I still will play this but team ninja dropped the ball. If anyone else noticed anything different about the weapons in this game let me know. The true dragon sword seemes nerfed along with Rachels UT's and attacks. Also is there anyone who can mod the cut scenes where they are wearing the outfit you selected rather than a fixed out fot fot the cut scenes. Also how do you control the AI partner in tag missions?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD