Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

otnesse

Rachel and Mila were removed????
Aww man hope that was just temporary. I prefer Tina over Christie but I wouldn't mind her as long as we don't get another 18 year old.

OT. I'm a little surprised we haven't seen the rest of the 'S' set besides Kasumi.
I wonder if Nico would come to VV or X3 in the future. (Maybe DOA6, will make fans request her)
I'm also suspecting the last PV video this coming week as Momiji and Nyotengu are the last to be shown (although I'm not expecting anything new).

Well, to be fair, they may just be hidden from view than truly removed, but yeah. Only way to know for sure is when we get to June. If Mila comes out as originally scheduled, then it's a safe bet that Rachel will come out in August, which essentially means we only need to worry about who's coming out in November.

Regarding NiCO, we'll see regarding that. Had you asked me before DOA6 came out, I would have said "no", mostly because I saw no reason to add her in after their stupid decision to keep the DOAXVV girls out. However, since the story of DOA6 implies that it might have taken place before DOAXVV (since Marie Rose and Honoka clearly seemed to meet each other for the first time in that game, while in DOAXVV they seem to know each other well by that point), it probably won't be too much of an issue. But I will make clear that I do NOT want her in before the remaining cut five get in (removing those six from DOAX3 was a mistake that should never have happened).

hardseppo

... here comes a very special one, a big thx to the contributor "#51" for the video ;)

Kasumi Gravure Panel (Stella Pisces SSR) with lotions
https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm34733325

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Kasumi-Gravure-Panel-(Stella-Pisces-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

otnesse

BTW, semi-related, but apparently Shimbori was interviewed by Famitsu, and... well, besides the DOAXVV girls, we most likely aren't going to be seeing Momiji or Rachel in DOA6, at least, not the vanilla version. And get this, the reason those two aren't going to be in the game... is because they originated from Ninja Gaiden. What. The. Heck? Has Shimbori forgotten that Ryu Hayabusa, one of the mainstay characters of the fighting games, including DOA6 if I must point out, first debuted in Ninja Gaiden? Or, I don't know, how Irene Lew actually played a minor role in DOA6 as
Ryu and Kasumi's transport to M.I.S.T.'s lab to rescue Ayane late in the game
?

Seriously, that's an even WORSE excuse than the one given for excluding the DOAXVV girls from DOA6.

Last edited:

Yuffie

Again nothing new unfortunately.
I guess this really was just meant for Switch owners. I can only hope that they release dlc for Scarlet. @Jadeinchains

@otnesse there was another interview (i forgot which one) that said there needs to be internal talks with the company to make Rachel and Momiji in DOA6.
I agree that it is still a BS excuse.
Also hope that VV reveal is next week like you usually predict.

Last edited:

otnesse

I guess this really was just meant for Switch owners. I can only hope that they release dlc for Scarlet. @Jadeinchains

@otnesse there was another interview (i forgot which one) that said there needs to be internal talks with the company to make Rachel and Momiji in DOA6.

No kidding, especially when that never stopped Momiji from entering DOAX3 and Venus Vacation, to say little about the internal data possibly indicating that Rachel might be released in August (not to mention, technically, since Ryu Hayabusa originated from Ninja Gaiden in the first place, he would naturally also be subject to those same internal talks, and they clearly had no problem with him there). Besides, why the heck would they need internal company talks to get them in? They're made by the exact same development team (specifically, Team Ninja). I could understand if it was something like, say, Naotora Ii, who despite technically being made by Koei-Tecmo like the DOA characters, were made by different development teams (specifically, DOA is made by Team Ninja, while Samurai Warriors was made by Omega Force). But Ninja Gaiden? It would be like Nintendo having to ask permission to use Donkey Kong in a Mario game.

And I'm pretty sure that VV reveal is indeed next week, since it's generally like clock-work. Luna was revealed on January 18, Tamaki was unveiled on April 12, Leifang was put in on July 5, Fiona was allowed on at September 27, and Nagisa... technically was put in on December 17, but was fully implemented on December 20. Knowing this, next week is pretty much the only time for the next character to get in.

Jadeinchains

Yeah so nothing new again. :I
It is making me think about there being no save transfer and the new stuff in Scarlet being brought over to Fortune later on, Maybe TN intend for people that already own Fortune to just keep stick with that and wait for Misaki and Leifang to be released as dlc? And that Scarlet is for new players who are starting? ( and on switch ) I don't know I'm confused now lol.

Because from what we've seen from Scarlet here's a list of new things we can confirm so far -

Misaki and Leifang = coming to Fortune
Misaki and Leifang's suit collections = coming to Fortune
Other new suits girls like Nyo were wearing = Not sure If coming to Fortune but could in an update

And that's it in terms of new content we've seen so far so the biggest question then is - If Scarlet gets continued dlc support adding in more girls and suits etc...will Fortune also get that same dlc support? Cause If Fortune won't get that dlc support then obviously you should get Scarlet...however If Fortune does get that same dlc support then Fortune will basically have everything that Scarlet does, And so you could just stay with Fortune.

So then the next question is...How long would you have to wait? Will Misaki and Leifang be coming next month to Fortune...Or in 3 months to Fortune, Because honestly even with all of this confusion I'm still on the side of getting Scarlet and especially If it will take 3 months for Fortune to get Misaki and Leifang. ( Since I'm impatient and want new X3 content right now so I wouldn't want to wait an extra 3 months. :p )

What are all your opinions on it? After all this are you still planning on getting Scarlet or maybe staying with Fortune and waiting to see if it will get the same dlc support as Scarlet? @Xerampelinae @Yuffie @otnesse

( I wish they'd release a trailer or do some sort of famitsu feature laying out their post launch plans with Scarlet etc and all the new content in Scarlet )

otnesse

Yeah so nothing new again. :I
It is making me think about there being no save transfer and the new stuff in Scarlet being brought over to Fortune later on, Maybe TN intend for people that already own Fortune to just keep stick with that and wait for Misaki and Leifang to be released as dlc? And that Scarlet is for new players who are starting? ( and on switch ) I don't know I'm confused now lol.

Because from what we've seen from Scarlet here's a list of new things we can confirm so far -

Misaki and Leifang = coming to Fortune
Misaki and Leifang's suit collections = coming to Fortune
Other new suits girls like Nyo were wearing = Not sure If coming to Fortune but could in an update

And that's it in terms of new content we've seen so far so the biggest question then is - If Scarlet gets continued dlc support adding in more girls and suits etc...will Fortune also get that same dlc support? Cause If Fortune won't get that dlc support then obviously you should get Scarlet...however If Fortune does get that same dlc support then Fortune will basically have everything that Scarlet does, And so you could just stay with Fortune.

So then the next question is...How long would you have to wait? Will Misaki and Leifang be coming next month to Fortune...Or in 3 months to Fortune, Because honestly even with all of this confusion I'm still on the side of getting Scarlet and especially If it will take 3 months for Fortune to get Misaki and Leifang. ( Since I'm impatient and want new X3 content right now so I wouldn't want to wait an extra 3 months. :p )

What are all your opinions on it? After all this are you still planning on getting Scarlet or maybe staying with Fortune and waiting to see if it will get the same dlc support as Scarlet? @Xerampelinae @Yuffie @otnesse

( I wish they'd release a trailer or do some sort of famitsu feature laying out their post launch plans with Scarlet etc and all the new content in Scarlet )

Well, technically, I don't even have Fortune on the PS4 (and since I'm too busy with MGSV and Survive to really be able to focus on DOAX3F, it's unlikely I'll get it in the future. And besides, what's to say the "update" to Fortune won't be to further censor it knowing Sony's rather infamous censorship mandates right now?), so my only real option is the Switch version.

Xerampelinae

I pre-ordered Scarlet for the PS4 @Jadeinchains . I'm considering getting it for the Switch too. Even though I know it's a cash grab, I want to support it so it does get DLC content. (And because I love my Barbie/playing dolls game)

I do really worry that since it's essentially just the Switch port, it may not get DLC content because... look at this thread. Most people aren't even buying it and are just waiting for Fortune updates. To be fair, this is a VERY VERY small percentage of the player base. The PS4 sales will not be the determining factor if this game dies before it ever lives. The Switch will be. The Switch is way more popular in Japan than the PS4, so we will have to see.

I also have the subconscious feeling that IF they do get DLC support, the Fortune support will eventually fall away.

Jadeinchains

I pre-ordered Scarlet for the PS4 @Jadeinchains . I'm considering getting it for the Switch too. Even though I know it's a cash grab, I want to support it so it does get DLC content. (And because I love my Barbie/playing dolls game)

I do really worry that since it's essentially just the Switch port, it may not get DLC content because... look at this thread. Most people aren't even buying it and are just waiting for Fortune updates. To be fair, this is a VERY VERY small percentage of the player base. The PS4 sales will not be the determining factor if this game dies before it ever lives. The Switch will be. The Switch is way more popular in Japan than the PS4, so we will have to see.

I also have the subconscious feeling that IF they do get DLC support, the Fortune support will eventually fall away.

Yeah I'm still on the 99% side of "I'm getting this game day one" though I haven't preordered it yet but I will be like a week away from release to get those outfits and stuff.

I'm getting it -

1. Cause I also want to help support it too.
2. Cause I'm not waiting potentially 3 or more months extra for the Scarlet stuff to become available for Fortune.

And yeah there is that part of me that feels like Scarlet is the new "expansion" kind of thing for Xtreme 3 and that it will be what dlc support continues on meanwhile Fortune will eventually get Misaki and Leifang but not much/any dlc after that. Obviously I could be wrong and fortune could be supported alongside Scarlet but...idk.

( Plus there might not be save transfer but I can feel like I can safely say that If it takes 3 months after Scarlet's release for Fortune to get Misaki and Leifang, That by the time Fortune gets them in that 3 months I'd have caught up to where my Fortune save file was in terms of suits and level etc )

Yuffie

@Jadeinchains I do plan on getting X3S digitally on PS4. Haven't pre ordered yet.
Originally, I wanted the physical version but I didn't want to wait. (I do not know how fast/slow the shipping is from play asia).
Also I will buy Leifang when she is out for Fortune.
I just hope they don't patch out the lotions and fans for Fortune.

@Xerampelinae physical or digital?

otnesse

Based on the article title, it's basically coverage of Honoka as a character. It really doesn't cover much on DOAX3S especially regarding whether DOAXVV girls besides Misaki and Leifang are going to be in it, other than a brief blurb about DOAXVV that pretty much covers everything we already know about it.

Also, there's an in-character interview with Honoka. Might answer some questions about her. I'll try to post a translation soon.

Directly to Honoka-chan!
Pounding interview The interview is done to Honoka-chan with a lot of mysterious parts! I've heard a personal part that bothers me.
The feeling of peeping in private
Q What is your grade at school? Uh let's see...... Do I have to answer? ...... Not too good. I wish I could imitate my study, like moving my body.

Q What are your favorite subjects and subjects you are not good at?

What I am good at is Physical education! It is fun to move the body, but the subjects are not good. It is a secret.

Q What kind of bath do you like?

After all, the bath of the house which enters with the Grandma is the best!
Q When you wash your body, where do you wash it first?

What!? Eh, uh... Mmm... And, after all, it is a secret!

Q Why did you like watching Pro wrestling?

They are strong and cool! And all the tricks! It's not flashy!

Q What is your favorite professional wrestling technique?

After all, I like a flashy and cool throw technique. "Thunder Fire Perth Bomb" is you, but I can not do....... If you do it yourself, it makes the flying technique cool. It is very comfortable when it is decided to drop kick or clean!

Q What is your favorite grandma's charm?

Well, it is a very easy place ♥

Q Why do you like the mark of Skull and Momo-chan?

What!? Isn't it cute?

Q in the absolute one, what is a secret!?
It is a naisho, too!

Q What's the secret to keeping a nice buddy?
Wow, nice buddy!? Eat a lot, exercise a lot, and sleep a lot? ......I wonder?

Q What is your favorite fighter?

I love Pro Wrestling! So I wonder if Mr. Bass or Tina. But, Mr. Jann Lee's "Aschots!" It's also cool.......Well, after all, I love everyone!

Q. Why did you like whipped cream puffs?
It is white, sweet and fluffy, and there is a delicious shop for the shopping street!
I'll teach you this.

Q What kind of fighting movies do you like?
I love kung fu action. When I see a cool trick, I can't stay still! I'm going to mimic it myself! "Achow!" ......What!

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

I wonder if there's any chance of the new girl being leaked a day or two earlier like what happened with Nagisa? I thought potentially we could have seen her revealed today but it's looking unlikely. Apparently this current air hostess style gacha ends on Thursday so If the new girl is coming this week maybe she'll be added on Thursday?

otnesse

I wonder if there's any chance of the new girl being leaked a day or two earlier like what happened with Nagisa? I thought potentially we could have seen her revealed today but it's looking unlikely. Apparently this current air hostess style gacha ends on Thursday so If the new girl is coming this week maybe she'll be added on Thursday?

Only way we'll know for sure is if they're going to do maintenance tonight (since they added Nagisa as the Mysterious Goddess around late at night on December 17, early morning of December 18 Eastern Coast time via maintenance), and so far there's nothing suggesting that possibility. Either way, I'm keeping an eye on Famitsu's Twitter page, since I know that on Mondays around 3:10 AM Japan time (meaning about 2:10 PM Eastern Coast time, well, either that or 3:10 PM Eastern Coast Time depending on Daylight Savings) based on Fiona's announcement that they post a teaser scan of Famitsu beforehand, not to mention similar announcements for Leifang, Tamaki, and Luna.

Jadeinchains

There's a part of me that hopes that it's Lisa that's the next girl to be added. Especially since apparently there was a LIS on the character list but was removed. Still it does seem a lot more likely to be Christie from what we've seen. Which is cool too since I love them both.

Didn't someone say something about how the list is no longer available or something?

otnesse

There's a part of me that hopes that it's Lisa that's the next girl to be added. Especially since apparently there was a LIS on the character list but was removed. Still it does seem a lot more likely to be Christie from what we've seen. Which is cool too since I love them both.

Didn't someone say something about how the list is no longer available or something?

That was someone else (originally mentioned the person on here, but deleted it at request), and yeah, it's unable to be viewed. At least, not without possibly incurring the risk of getting banned. Lisa will probably show up sooner or later. If it's indeed true that Mila and Rachel are still on track for June and August, respectively, that would probably mean Lisa will either be released on November or February, assuming they release one of the by that point remaining two of the cut six on those two months rather than an OC. Let's not forget, while MIL and RAC might not be viewable in the data anymore as of late January, early February, that does NOT mean they were replaced. Until June 6 comes around so we can make a determination, the only thing we know with absolute certainty is that CRI/Christie's most likely going to be released very soon. Even there, we still need to wait until about... oh, 3:10 PM at the earliest before we can make ANY determination on that front, since going by Fiona's teaser, that's roughly when Famitsu teases the information.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD