Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

Jadeinchains

Thats me playing my first vacation now as Misaki! :D
Hey though I can't seem to find where the preorder swimsuits are so if anyone else finds them can they post where please?

Xerampelinae

So jealous! I’m at stupid work for like 7 more hours. How many more suits does each girl have since Fortune? You should be able to check in the hotel closet unless they changed it

RetroMe91

So jealous! I’m at stupid work for like 7 more hours. How many more suits does each girl have since Fortune? You should be able to check in the hotel closet unless they changed it
It doesn’t appear like any were added to the previous girl’s collection. They are still cycling them through the owner shop like in the previous game.

Thats me playing my first vacation now as Misaki! :D
Hey though I can't seem to find where the preorder swimsuits are so if anyone else finds them can they post where please?
I also started with Misaki. Her collection is actually kinda cute too. As for the preorder swimsuits, on Switch they just automatically appeared in the girl’s inventory. Idk about PS4.

Is there a guide somewhere on what items to give to Misaki and Leifang this time around?

Xerampelinae

No no, I meant can you check the collection in the hotel closet that shows all the swimsuits available and see how many more suits each girl had? Like, does Kasumi have 25 now instead of 20 r however many she had before? The closet is separated by character and you can see them all, not just the girl you are playing as.

Cabecote

No no, I meant can you check the collection in the hotel closet that shows all the swimsuits available and see how many more suits each girl had? Like, does Kasumi have 25 now instead of 20 r however many she had before? The closet is separated by character and you can see them all, not just the girl you are playing as.
I would like to know this as well!

Jadeinchains

@Xerampelinae I checked in the other girls closets and there doesn't appear to be more, Obviously though Misaki and Leifang have a whole collection of new suits though. ( that outfit that we thought was newly added to nyos collection was actually from leifangs ) both of their collections are great though!

Now time to try and find those preorder outfits.

Jadeinchains

That's me stopped playing just for now, I managed to do a vacation as Misaki and Leifang ( And I even managed to get a S+ as Leifang so that was cool. :) )

I'm loving it so far, The characters and new suits are gorgeous and it's just so fun to finally be playing X3 again with new content. :) I decided to take some pics too which I'll post at the end. Some questions though -

1. @Xerampelinae do you remember how you unlocked the Fortune swimsuit in X3F? I think it was getting a certain number of S+ ranks, right?
2. @Xerampelinae @Yuffie @anyone with the ps4 version, I really can't find the 2 pre order bikinis and they definitely installed, I've searched everywhere for them? Once you start playing could you tell me if you find them?

Anyway here's some pics I took. :)

46699536074_248ee7d4a2_b.jpg

Yas queen! Relaxing after killing her fourth husband realness! I'm...a little obsessed with this suit tbh lol.

33546753518_cff10168eb_b.jpg

46699535434_c0820c9f9c_b.jpg

Also obsessed with how good this outfit looks. :eek:

Xerampelinae

Did you all figure out where to get the Vermillion and Stardust suits? You have to restart the game if you didn't. I made sure they were installed and then started, and the Stardust was in Misaki's inventory.

Jadeinchains

Did you all figure out where to get the Vermillion and Stardust suits? You have to restart the game if you didn't. I made sure they were installed and then started, and the Stardust was in Misaki's inventory.

Really? That's a shame since I played through Misakis and Leifangs already but If that's what I have to do to make them appear then I will. Better knowing only 2 vacations in than later. Thanks for the heads up.

How would I restart the game though?

Xerampelinae

Literally close the application and then restart it from the Playstation button menu. I also went to the Photo Mode sections before I opened the game, and it was in their inventory.

Jadeinchains

I'm really confused then, It's absolutely downloaded for me the two outfits but then just aren't appearing anywhere? :/ Lol I'm so confused.

Jadeinchains

@Xerampelinae I fixed it! :D For some strange reason the licence to use the two outfits and vr passport was locked on my ps4 but I restored them and now they work! :D yay! I was worried I'd have to start over again for a second there!

Xerampelinae

Yay! And for those wondering, Misaki's cat outfit blows up when she gets hit hard, so the destruction is still there are some suits at least. I actually found it annoying since I think the suit is cute as is.

It also looks like the Whirlwind (the shoulder strap DLC suit from the first game that never got offered again) is available to buy in the Owner shop. Still 9 colors available to buy with Owner money and Premium Tickets. So I don't know if this means they're sticking with their usual DLC plan or if they will also have DLC packs on top of these suits?

Jadeinchains

Yeah I finally just checked them out there and wow they are really beautiful both of the preorder outfits, Misaki's is a lot more futuristic looking than I originally thought but that's a good thing, It looks great same with Leifangs and the destruction feature on them.

Also I think we'll be getting doa5 style paid psn dlc but they'll also have those rotating extra suits in the owner store.

Yuffie

Guys the Salmon Roe released for the Switch. Ps4 only got Whirlwind that @Xerampelinae mentioned.
Seems the dlc will be censored on PS4 unless it was a mistake. I'm worried about Peace, Norimaki, Sandwich and Pistachio now.
@RetroMe91 is Salmon Roe on your Switch?

Xerampelinae

Did the Switch get both the Salmon Roe and the Whirlwind, or just one? If one, maybe they won't have the same suits at the same time, but maybe some won't be included in the PS4 version

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD