Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

KwonJigglypuff

BTW, that reminds me. Is Cat or Alive back or something? That's the second time I've seen Kokoro as a cat in a similar vein to Kasumi's cat form from that April Fool's Day crossover.

I wish.
Also, I wished there was a cat fighter in DOA. Just my own guilty pleasure.

Regarding Fiona, I'd says she is from Scotland. The name "Fiona" was created by a Scottish poet, the country has TONS of castles and its national flower is purple. Plus she likes to drink tea...

otnesse

I wish.
Also, I wished there was a cat fighter in DOA. Just my own guilty pleasure.

Regarding Fiona, I'd says she is from Scotland. The name "Fiona" was created by a Scottish poet, the country has TONS of castles and its national flower is purple. Plus she likes to drink tea...

And she has a dog named John. She certainly seems to at least hail from the UK taking all that into account.

Jackie Chan Fan

I'm sad for the PS4 version. I mean, Mortal Kombat 11 shows extreme violence like ripping off skulls from the face and all that, what's a strap falling off? It's not like DOA is showing nude characters with private parts. GTA can get away with it. lol

hardseppo

Ayane Gravure Panel (Steampunk SSR) with lotions
https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm34772910

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Ayane-Gravure-Panel-(Steampunk-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

otnesse

I'm surprised we haven't seen anything of the new character yet? I thought maybe they'd have been shown or leaked by now.

Well, if it's anything like the Xmas 2018 event, we're probably going to get something regarding the new character soon. After all, there's a lot of event episodes, most likely covering all the girls up to this point, the event's going to end on the 27th, and unlike with Valentine's Day where there was precedence for at least one or two episodes that are related-yet-unrelated at the same time to the main event being released on the episode's second half, there's nothing to suggest they're going to do the same thing here, meaning they're probably going to release the next girl next Thursday.

Let's hope they don't do the same thing for June or August, though. I can understand them doing that for White Day, since it is a major event in Japan akin to Valentine's Day and Christmas, but I fail to see why they'd do that for June or August, since other than maybe Golden Week, I don't think there are any key holidays to utilize that kind of addition for girls.

Jadeinchains

Somehow my mind had it set that the game was coming out on the 25th, And only today did It finally click despite for months knowing the release date that it's actually releasing on the 20th! :O It's only 5 days until Scarlet comes out omg! I guess on Monday then I should finally preorder it. :)

Yuffie

Somehow my mind had it set that the game was coming out on the 25th, And only today did It finally click despite for months knowing the release date that it's actually releasing on the 20th! :O It's only 5 days until Scarlet comes out omg! I guess on Monday then I should finally preorder it. :)
Vanilla came out 3 years ago, on the 24th!
While they could have done more, I guess I'll pre download it on Monday as well.
Also X3S is about 19.56 Gbs and Vanilla is about 16.5 Gbs.
@Jadeinchains

Have you pre ordered already @Xerampelinae

Jadeinchains

Yeah, I'm ready to go @YuffieScarlet will give me the incentive to play the game again.

Definitely, I'm just so happy/excited with finally more X3 content coming with Misaki, Leifang and all the new outfits to get. I'll be there day one with my preorder bonuses ready to start playing. :) And then hopefully it will be successful and we'll get dlc support for it.

RetroMe91

Has anyone found a place to preorder the collectors edition of the switch version with the English compatibility?

Jadeinchains

When do you think that the game will unlock for us? I mean I know that it will be midnight Wednesday in Asia but will that mean that it will unlock for us once it's midnight in Asia or we'll have to wait until it's midnight in our timezones?

MilfiedHelar

When do you think that the game will unlock for us? I mean I know that it will be midnight Wednesday in Asia but will that mean that it will unlock for us once it's midnight in Asia or we'll have to wait until it's midnight in our timezones?

It's already uploaded but for some reason it won't download even though its already 1:52AM in Hong Kong (HK is GMT+8:00):
20190316091818.jpg

Edit: Forgot to mention the Meridian.

Jadeinchains

It's already uploaded but for some reason it won't download even though its already 1:52AM in Hong Kong (HK is GMT+8:00):
View attachment 28063

Edit: Forgot to mention the Meridian.

Wait so for you it should unlock and be playable on Tuesday at around 6pm? Rather than you having to wait until it's midnight in your timezone?

I'm guessing everyone that is getting the game day one has preordered it by now? I suppose I should get on that too soon. I'll definitely do it tomorrow or Monday.

Yuffie

If it lets me. I also just want the art book and the additional dlc. It won’t let me order it though.
Make sure your verify your play asia account. Your email and address must be verified correctly. If it doesn't contact them.
I use PayPal to pay.

@MilfiedHelar you already downloaded the full game? If so I'll preorder real soon.

@Jadeinchains the release is based on the region you bought it. So if you buy from HK (which is what most everyone is buying digitally) you should be able to play it earlier.
I should be able to play around noon if I finish downloading it.
Don't wait too long or you won't get the pre order bonuses.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD