Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

hardseppo

Nagisa Character Episode 08 (Valentine SR) with lotions
https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm35154129

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Nagisa-Character-Episode-08-(Valentine-SR)-with-lotions.jpg

RetroMe91

Oh weird. I meant to post earlier. Yes. Both Sandwich and Decouple are on the Switch version. I didn’t expect them to not include Sandwich in the PS4 version.. wow.

Jadeinchains

The official site updated, Now the preorder Leifang and Misaki outfits are going to be available on the 30th, The strawberry shortcake outfits are also going to be available on the 30th.

Also on another section of the website now it mentions something about the basic free to play version and something about a "Misaki Pass" that can also be used for Doax3 Fortune and Doax3 Fortune free version. ( that also mentions the 30th )

Jadeinchains

I read on GameFAQs that it means Leifang and Misaki are going to be released for Fortune that day!

and with them releasing the strawberry shortcake outfits it seems they've finally caught up to the current in terms of dlc outfits for Scarlet ( excluding the famitsu stuff ) so the question remains will they now continue release brand new dlc for the game?

RetroMe91

I guess I could snap a few pics of the new girls in Sandwich when I get around to giving them the ones I purchased for them. I got Sandwich A for Leifang and Sandwich H for Misaki. Are there any requests for different colors for either of them?

I’m hoping to get news about another character coming to Scarlet. I mean if they put Misaki in the game, I assume they would want to put Luna and Tamaki in due to their popularity. Is this the time where we should be buying the dlc to show that we want further dlc or...?

otnesse

I guess I could snap a few pics of the new girls in Sandwich when I get around to giving them the ones I purchased for them. I got Sandwich A for Leifang and Sandwich H for Misaki. Are there any requests for different colors for either of them?

I’m hoping to get news about another character coming to Scarlet. I mean if they put Misaki in the game, I assume they would want to put Luna and Tamaki in due to their popularity. Is this the time where we should be buying the dlc to show that we want further dlc or...?

They'd better add in Luna next. It's been way too long for them to keep her nationality secret. I for one actually WANT to see what her nationality is. At least with Tamaki, we know her nationality is Japanese even without such being recorded.

Same goes for Fiona, since we don't know what her nationality is other than probably European.

And yes, we really should buy more DLC to give TN the go-ahead. Besides, if we're lucky and we get more of the cut six into DOAXVV in July, that would also encourage them to add the remaining members of the cut six in.

RetroMe91

They'd better add in Luna next. It's been way too long for them to keep her nationality secret. I for one actually WANT to see what her nationality is. At least with Tamaki, we know her nationality is Japanese even without such being recorded.

Same goes for Fiona, since we don't know what her nationality is other than probably European.

And yes, we really should buy more DLC to give TN the go-ahead. Besides, if we're lucky and we get more of the cut six into DOAXVV in July, that would also encourage them to add the remaining members of the cut six in.
You’re starting to sound like a broken record. I know you want to know nationality, that isn’t the reason they’re going to put someone in the game.

Mayor-Of-Mustard

my guess is that luna is an alien and fiona is scottish. yeep.

otnesse

You’re starting to sound like a broken record. I know you want to know nationality, that isn’t the reason they’re going to put someone in the game.

Well, the problem is that, other than maybe Kanna due to some talk I've heard, there's no plans to add any of the DOAXVV-exclusive girls to the main games due to Shimbori claiming, and I quote, that they're "not fighters" (so what does that make Lisa Hamilton? Last I checked, she debuted in a volleyball game, not a fighting game. By his logic, she shouldn't be in the series either. Besides, didn't Hitomi give Luna some pointers on Karate recently in the Steam version?), so I can't find out their nationalities via the main games. And besides, one other reason I want them to add more characters is because I want the cut six to be added in to Xtreme 3 at long last, which despite promising us character DLC in Dengeki PlayStation, they never gave it to us. They got a good start with Leifang, but they have yet to add in Tina, Mila, Rachel, Christie, and Lisa, and I consider them even more important than the DOAXVV girls inclusion ultimately (Mila and Rachel especially, since they never even got a chance at a vacation due to a stupid wallpaper poll).

RetroMe91

Well, the problem is that, other than maybe Kanna due to some talk I've heard, there's no plans to add any of the DOAXVV-exclusive girls to the main games due to Shimbori claiming, and I quote, that they're "not fighters" (so what does that make Lisa Hamilton? Last I checked, she debuted in a volleyball game, not a fighting game. By his logic, she shouldn't be in the series either. Besides, didn't Hitomi give Luna some pointers on Karate recently in the Steam version?), so I can't find out their nationalities via the main games. And besides, one other reason I want them to add more characters is because I want the cut six to be added in to Xtreme 3 at long last, which despite promising us character DLC in Dengeki PlayStation, they never gave it to us. They got a good start with Leifang, but they have yet to add in Tina, Mila, Rachel, Christie, and Lisa, and I consider them even more important than the DOAXVV girls inclusion ultimately (Mila and Rachel especially, since they never even got a chance at a vacation due to a stupid wallpaper poll).
I mostly just want new characters for the longevity of the game. Another character is another girl to gift to and another swimsuit collection to gift out.

Yuffie

The S set will also release, but only for Scarlet unfortunately.
It seems that buying the new girls works in the F2P and retail version of Fortune.
1200 yen is about 10 USD.
Not sure how much that is in HK dollars but it probably means I'll have to buy another HK card from play asia.

Like Jackie mentioned, there's nothing said about post removal censorship.
You will have to update the game for the new characters.

otnesse

BTW, if anyone is curious, here are Luna's daily login quotes:

First day:

Luna: Tah-dah! Guess who!? How do you do? I’m Luna. As a mark of acquaintanceship, on day 1, I will give the Gift of SSR Gacha Coupon. Gifts from Luna just keep coming… Will the next Gift be an SSR Gacha Coupon!? I hope you’re looking forward to it!

Second day:

Luna: Tah-dah! … It’s Luna, the long-awaited new Girl. Today, the 2nd day, I’m giving you an SSR Gacha Coupon. Gifts from Luna just keep coming… Will the next Gift be an SSR Gacha Coupon!? I hope you’re looking forward to it!

Third day:

Luna: Tah-dah! …Did I surprise you? … Hehehe. It’s Luna. Today, the 3rd day, I’m giving you an SSR Gacha Coupon. Gifts from Luna just keep coming… Will the next Gift be an SSR Gacha Coupon!? I hope you’re looking forward to it!

Fourth day:

Luna: Tah-dah! It’s Luna. You came again today, I see. Today, the 4th day, I’m giving you an SSR Gacha Coupon. Gifts from Luna just keep coming… Will the next Gift be an SSR Gacha Coupon!? I hope you’re looking forward to it!

Fifth day:

Luna: Pyon! It’s Luna. I changed it up a little bit today. Today, the 5th day, I’m giving you an SSR Gacha Coupon. Gifts from Luna just keep coming… Will the next Gift be an SSR Gacha Coupon!? I hope you’re looking forward to it!

Sixth day:

Luna: Pyon! It’s Luna. Did you think I was a little bunny? Today, the 6th Day, I’m giving you an SSR Gacha Coupon. Gifts from Luna just keep coming… Will the next Gift be an SSR Gacha Coupon!? I hope you’re looking forward to it!

Seventh Day:

Luna: Tah-dah! It’s Luna. Congratulations on finishing! It’s the final day, the 7th day, and I’m giving you 2 SSR Gachas. Sadly, today is the last day of Luna’s Login Bonus. However, there are 2 or 3 assassins… Oops, someone’s coming. Well, see ya.

Not sure what Luna meant by 2 or 3 assassins...

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD