Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

RetroMe91

If you gift Clam to Misaki or Leifang, will they wear it? I have some extras and wouldn’t mind giving them each one.

hardseppo

Hitomi Birthday Extra Episode 2019 (Stella Taurus SSR) with lotions
https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm35196823

DOAX-VenusVacation_190530_155455.jpg

Last edited:

Jackie Chan Fan

Oh, that's her with an alternate hairstyle. Haven't seen that one yet. :D

Edit: My bad. I haven't seen the video yet when I replied. So it's the same shower scene that we all knew. It's the "peeping Tom" scene + full body shower scene.

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

It's been a while now since they updated the Scarlet site with those bikinis, I wonder If they are going to update it soon? Also Isn't this about the time that a new character could be revealed for VV?

otnesse

It's been a while now since they updated the Scarlet site with those bikinis, I wonder If they are going to update it soon? Also Isn't this about the time that a new character could be revealed for VV?

Considering that Kanna was released around the same time Tamaki was last year, I suspect that the next girl is going to be a couple of weeks from now, on Independence Day in America, as a matter of fact. And quite frankly, the next girl had better be one of the cut girls and not another OC. I only barely put up with Kanna due to her technically sharing the same birthday as another girl (Nyotengu), which hints at Tina potentially coming in sooner or later since she's the only other character to share a birthweek with another (Kokoro). If they release another OC, I'll blow a gasket. They've already gone through three OCs since they added in Leifang. They can add in an OC in September, at least there I won't be expecting anyone (especially when the girl after Tina, Mila, has her birthday in October, and I know thanks to Fiona and especially Nagisa that the main deadline for releasing girls from paywalls is their birthdays.).

Don't get me wrong, I like the OCs for the most part and would accept them under most circumstances, but the main reason I'm supportive of DOAXVV is for them to add in the actual cut girls so they can make up for the mistake they made back when DOAX3 was announced, and quite frankly, adding Leifang, Tina, Mila, Rachel, Christie, and Lisa wouldn't even have been necessary if they had just added in all the girls from the get go.

belts

Do you guys think there is a good chance they will add more girls to Fortune like they did with Lei Fang and Misaki?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD