Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

Ninoasker

VV just feels like a mobile game. When it’s able to be played on mobile, then maybe I will jump ship.
I mean it is now, with the whole browser thing. I’m using it so I can do the daily free 10 pulls without having to turn on my computer lmao

RetroMe91

I mean it is now, with the whole browser thing. I’m using it so I can do the daily free 10 pulls without having to turn on my computer lmao
I couldn’t get it to work on my phone. Idk what’s that’s about. I always just get error messages.

otnesse

Poor Niki never getting an invite to the island despite the fact that she might own half of it. I'd love to see Niki one day get added to the game but who knows If we'll ever see that. I already just want to see/know who the next character to be added will be. I continue to hope for Lisa to one day be added.

To be fair, Niki and Zack stopped being a couple by the time of DOA5, so we don't even know if she even has any rights to New Zack Island, or Venus Islands for that matter (and besides, technically, Zack isn't involved in the events of that island in Xtreme 3 either).

But yeah, agreed that they should have Lisa added in (heck, the rest of the cut girls, Rachel especially, after the short end of the stick she's gotten by not only not being allowed in DOAX3, but also not being allowed in DOA6, and all because she happened to be a Ninja Gaiden character despite Ryu Hayabusa being in the latter game). Heck, I'd even take Niki as a girl in DOAXVV, especially when she's not even a fighter anyways, so she doesn't need to become a playable fighter either.

RetroMe91

To be fair, Niki and Zack stopped being a couple by the time of DOA5, so we don't even know if she even has any rights to New Zack Island, or Venus Islands for that matter (and besides, technically, Zack isn't involved in the events of that island in Xtreme 3 either).

But yeah, agreed that they should have Lisa added in (heck, the rest of the cut girls, Rachel especially, after the short end of the stick she's gotten by not only not being allowed in DOAX3, but also not being allowed in DOA6, and all because she happened to be a Ninja Gaiden character despite Ryu Hayabusa being in the latter game). Heck, I'd even take Niki as a girl in DOAXVV, especially when she's not even a fighter anyways, so she doesn't need to become a playable fighter either.
There’s a picture of Niki in his helicopter in DOA5, so they considered them an item still. Also the cinematic before the vacation shows that Zack plays a major role in the creation and implication of this new island, but he “was busy” with DOA6, so that’s why you assume the role of owner. Plus he still sends items to the girls, so he technically is present.

otnesse

There’s a picture of Niki in his helicopter in DOA5, so they considered them an item still. Also the cinematic before the vacation shows that Zack plays a major role in the creation and implication of this new island, but he “was busy” with DOA6, so that’s why you assume the role of owner. Plus he still sends items to the girls, so he technically is present.

Didn't he start dating Helena in DOA5, though? Then again, he did seem to have some other girlfriend if one of the DOA6 trivia entries is to be believed.

Also, are we even sure DOA6 was what he was busy with? Especially considering the whole issue of how Marie Rose and Honoka first met in that game despite being implied to be longtime friends as early as DOA5LR.

RetroMe91

Didn't he start dating Helena in DOA5, though? Then again, he did seem to have some other girlfriend if one of the DOA6 trivia entries is to be believed.

Also, are we even sure DOA6 was what he was busy with? Especially considering the whole issue of how Marie Rose and Honoka first met in that game despite being implied to be longtime friends as early as DOA5LR.
I never got the vibe that Zack and Helena were ever dating. Friends? Yes. Dating? No. They’ve been known to be friends and cohorts ever since Zack saved her in DOA4. That’s why she has a close relationship with Zack and Bayman.

otnesse

I never got the vibe that Zack and Helena were ever dating. Friends? Yes. Dating? No. They’ve been known to be friends and cohorts ever since Zack saved her in DOA4. That’s why she has a close relationship with Zack and Bayman.

Well, the wiki seemed to point to them dating, anyway.

hardseppo

Kanna Rock Climbing Sequence (Gale Thunderclap SSR) with tan, malfunction and lotions
https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm35101218

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Kanna-Rock-Climbing-Sequence-(Gale-Thunderclap-SSR)-with-malfunction-and-l...jpg

otnesse

It’s a wiki. It’s not official. Likely fan made, like all wikis. So it could include personal bias. I don’t get the Helena x Zack vibe myself, if that’s the shop you like, then go for it.

Eh, not really. I don't even ship characters unless it's love at first sight, and even there it has to have mutuality between two characters (no one-sided crushes, I should add) and there must be absolutely no past contradictions in their past characterization for it to work (ie, I don't want something like, say, how Alex Danvers up and out became a lesbian in Season 2 of Supergirl when she was not even hinted to be that in Season 1 in any way), and since there's nothing indicating that they have mutual loving relationships to each other (at most being one-sided on Zack's part), I see zero reason to ship them. And I'm guessing it's because Zack has Helena's photo prominently displayed on the dashboard alongside Tina and Niki.

Honestly, the only characters I might ship are FionaxOwner, MisakixOwner, and TamakixOwner, maybe NyotenguxOwner as well, and that's mostly because they don't exactly hide their affections for the Owner at all (I'd mention the others, but I can't exactly say they showed any particularly romantic inclinations to the Owner, at most just having respect for him, and in Nagisa's case barely even tolerating him, while those four actually did). Maybe also Niki and Zack, since they had mutual romantic elements to each other that can actually be discerned (Tina's disinterested in romance with him, and there's little indication outside the wrestling ring that she even has any interest in romantic couplings, though that being said, it's safe to assume she's straight, and as far as Helena, she doesn't seem to give much interest in romance at this point).

Let me put it this way, if any of the character were to each other what Ariel and Eric were from Disney's The Little Mermaid, or even Romeo and Juliet from... well, "Romeo and Juliet", that's a shoo-in for me to ship. Otherwise, I don't bother shipping.

If only the climbing fest available on Steam ver.

Oh, don't worry, we'll get it in the Steam version sooner or later.

Jadeinchains

Official site for Scarlet updated again, Next Thursday the Senran Kagura Bikinis come to Scarlet. Although I noticed that Nyo's isn't there? Maybe they just forgot her but who knows?

That's the final dlc pack in terms of old ones released for Fortune right? So now If they release more dlc for Scarlet it will have to be new packs?

Mayor-Of-Mustard

It’s a wiki. It’s not official. Likely fan made, like all wikis. So it could include personal bias. I don’t get the Helena x Zack vibe myself, if that’s the shop you like, then go for it.
that makes so much sense with why i ship kokoro x zack, their relationships tab on the wiki is quite cute and the ship is bigger than most would think O.O

Now onto the subject at hand
i plan on making all the girls fashion disasters, just like moi. big sunglasses and the weirdest swimsuits. also those weird hairband things with the ears on the top. Fecking fabulous.

Yuffie

Official site for Scarlet updated again, Next Thursday the Senran Kagura Bikinis come to Scarlet. Although I noticed that Nyo's isn't there? Maybe they just forgot her but who knows?

That's the final dlc pack in terms of old ones released for Fortune right? So now If they release more dlc for Scarlet it will have to be new packs?
Nyotengu was probably taken out due to censorship. That SK swimsuit is probably to skimpy for Sony.
We'll find out for sure next week.

Keijo!!!!!! DLC is left, although that one may not come back since it was pulled.
Also don't forget the Famitsu contest dlc. I believe Marie, Honoka, Kokoro and Kasumi got one.
Though I hope they re release them for Fortune as well.

Jackie Chan Fan

If Nyotengu's 2nd SK swimsuit didn't make it, Kasumi's Famitsu swimsuit will not make it too. I'll be happy if it does though, and so are the other user-designed swimsuit TN and Famitsu showed before.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD