Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

otnesse

A little off-topic. I wonder if The Witcher III on Switch will have any kind of censorship. I know that it has actual nudity. DOA only do teases.

Yeah. The closest it has to actual nudity barring the showering sequences through gacha in XVV is Nagisa's level 60 episode, Ayane's level 50 episode, Marie Rose's level 50 episode, and Honoka's opening episode. And that's not even counting Christie's showering in her ending to DOA3, the Kasumi Clones, Alpha-152, Hitomi's DOA4 ending and to a lesser extent Bass's ending in the same game, or for that matter Christie's moonlight skinnydip in DOAXBV's opening.

As far as the Witcher, who knows.

hardseppo

DOAX_VV_2019-06-14_19-45-57-715.png

DOAX_VV_2019-06-14_19-45-20-819.png

Kasumi01.png

Kasumi02.png

PS: Kasumi is not mine ;)

Last edited:

HHH816

GTA strip club is not censored in ps4 so i think the witcher can get a pass because of the notion that sexual content were not forced on the players.

players choose to get the sexual content.

Jackie Chan Fan

I finally unlocked Nagisa!

GTA strip club is not censored in ps4 so i think the witcher can get a pass because of the notion that sexual content were not forced on the players.

players choose to get the sexual content.

Plus, that was before the new Sony policy. Senran Kagura games still have that costume break features, even Re:Newal after the new policy,

hardseppo

You could have gotten it from placing in the Top 500 last ranking. Then you can get 1 coupon of 8 from logging in this week. You will get other coupons from playing events in the coming weeks AND for VIP-Points (in case you missed up to 5 I think).

AND you will get a complete one, if the VA girls for Honoka and Marie on the upcoming live stream (on June 25th at 9pm Japan time) pull one in the gacha. It always happened until now when there was a live-stream, but since it's TN I am awaiting one where the VA girls don't get an SSR ticket :cool:

PS: But prepare, the power of dupes is strong.

DOAX_VV 2019-06-16 23-28-17-887.png

Last edited:

otnesse

BTW, in case anyone was still wondering about Fiona's age, the first half of this event makes it very explicit that she and Ayane are the same age (18 years old, to be precise).

Jadeinchains

This week's update seems early. We need 2 mouse devices?

There is a swimsuit design contest.

Another Senran Kagura collab showing a sample for Honoka.

Oh a design contest, Well I'll be interested to see the ideas that people come up with for it. :)
Was anyone else totally expecting a character reveal today though? I thought we'd get one since It's the time for one based on the schedule of character releases they've been doing.

Also...Another week goes by of nothing being updated to the official Scarlet website, Is that support for it over now or are they going to continue releasing brand new dlc content for it?

otnesse

Oh a design contest, Well I'll be interested to see the ideas that people come up with for it. :)
Was anyone else totally expecting a character reveal today though? I thought we'd get one since It's the time for one based on the schedule of character releases they've been doing.

Also...Another week goes by of nothing being updated to the official Scarlet website, Is that support for it over now or are they going to continue releasing brand new dlc content for it?

Eh, not really. While it would have been nice to get some news on that front, I also realize that there's no guarantee that they'd do it like with Nagisa. Heck, Fiona wasn't even announced at TGS 2018, and waited until the week afterward. If we're going to get a new girl, it's most likely going to be on Independence Day.

EDIT: Regarding Scarlet, who knows. I didn't think they'd ever release those Honoka-overalls for the girls that Honoka had in DOAXVV, yet here we are: https://www.deviantart.com/eagletalon22/art/DOAX3-Kokoro-179-802954466

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

Eh, not really. While it would have been nice to get some news on that front, I also realize that there's no guarantee that they'd do it like with Nagisa. Heck, Fiona wasn't even announced at TGS 2018, and waited until the week afterward. If we're going to get a new girl, it's most likely going to be on Independence Day.

EDIT: Regarding Scarlet, who knows. I didn't think they'd ever release those Honoka-overalls for the girls that Honoka had in DOAXVV, yet here we are: https://www.deviantart.com/eagletalon22/art/DOAX3-Kokoro-179-802954466

So I'm guessing your predicting that either Tina or Lisa is going to be the next character to be revealed? I'd prefer Lisa but Tina would be cool too. It could be someone else entirely though or a completely new character.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD