Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

Jackie Chan Fan

Just finished watching the stream. Here are some of the new things.

- that "alien Zack" thing that works like a see-through goggles
- new SSR swimsuit, perhaps for Honoka only, with "yarakawa" print in front
- DOAXVV Halloween event starting (?) Oct 15
- DOA Festival 2019 on Nov 23
- Kanna birthday trailer

Tamaki and Fiona VAs got lucky in the gacha and draw the gacha machine (?) key on the first try so they open all of the gacha inside. :)

It's also a good that the 2 ladies played the game instead of the guys as they are using the camera, fan, spray, and that see-through goggles in the "camera mode". It would look creepy if the guys are playing it in front of a live audience.

Last edited:

hardseppo

[Eng] Misaki Gravure Panel (Sandwich SSR) with lotions

[Eng]-DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Misaki-Gravure-Panel-(Sandwich-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

well I bought one roll for 3K Yen only to get her birthday-episode, but whadd'ya know...

Kanna SSR Suit Sequence (Stella Virgo SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Kanna-SSR-Suit-Sequence-(Stella-Virgo-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Last edited:

RetroMe91

Related, yet unrelated at the same time... now that Momiji is back in DOA6 and we are only missing a few characters that could legit come back to DOA6 from DOA5LR, I am thinking about other characters that could be brought. I want Rachel, but I am starting to think Kanna from VV would be a fun installment to the roster in DOA6. She is the only one that I personally see as a fighter and since she is an oni girl, she could be really fun to play and have witty banter with other characters.

otnesse

Related, yet unrelated at the same time... now that Momiji is back in DOA6 and we are only missing a few characters that could legit come back to DOA6 from DOA5LR, I am thinking about other characters that could be brought. I want Rachel, but I am starting to think Kanna from VV would be a fun installment to the roster in DOA6. She is the only one that I personally see as a fighter and since she is an oni girl, she could be really fun to play and have witty banter with other characters.

Quite frankly, they should add ALL the girls from DOAXVV, not just Kanna (besides, Luna trained a bit in Karate in one of her debut episodes, and even Tamaki has implied she's done some fight training. And as far as Fiona, they'll figure something out. If Super Smash Bros. can have Zelda, Peach, and Daisy be supplied with a fighting style, so can Fiona), and don't get me started on Nagisa, either.

That said, it's unlikely any of the girls barring Kanna and Tamaki can be added in (and only cited those two because they have confirmed history with at least one of the mainstay fighter girls), certainly not after the stupidity DOA6 did by having Marie Rose and Honoka meet each other for the first time in DOA6 despite it being strongly implied in DOA5LR that they were long-time friends. The others will have to wait until DOA7, if we ever get that game. Maybe Monica can get in due to her implying she was familiar with Zack and inspired her to be a card dealer.

RetroMe91

hardseppo

Kanna Gravure Panel (Stella Virgo SSR) with lotions
https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm35696226

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Kanna-Gravure-Panel-(Stella-Virgo-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Kanna Birthday Cake Episode (Stella Virgo SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Kanna-Birthday-Cake-Episode-(Stella-Virgo-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Misaki
Gravure Panel (1st Rouge SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Misaki-Gravure-Panel-(1st-Rouge-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Last edited:

hardseppo

Momiji Birthday 2019 Extra Episode (Stella Virgo SSR) with lotions

DOAX-VenusVacation_190919_173314.jpg

Ayane Treasure Sequence (Venus Valkyrie SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Ayane-Treasure-Sequence-(Venus-Valkyrie-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Monica
Treasure Sequence (Queen of Spades SSR) with malfunction and lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Monica-Treasure-Sequence-(Queen-of-Spades-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Last edited:

hardseppo

Momiji Gravure Panel (Stella Virgo SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Momiji-Gravure-Panel-(Venus-Valkyrie-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Luna Gravure Panel (Venus Valkyrie SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Luna-Gravure-Panel-(Venus-Valkyrie-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Misaki Gravure Panel (Venus Valkyrie SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Misaki-Gravure-Panel-(Venus-Valkyrie-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Last edited:

hardseppo

so I am uploading my first Gravure in 4K now, although the process of encoding is taking a bit longer (twice as long), the filesize is the same

I can't believe it, nice.

PS: Friends with access to my Google Drive can enjoy it already ;)

[4K] Helena Gravure Panel (Venus Valkyrie SSR) with lotions

Leifang Gravure Panel (Venus Valkyrie SSR) with lotions

Ayane Gravure Panel (Venus Valkyrie SSR) with lotions

Nyotengu Gravure Panel (Venus Valkyrie SSR) with lotions

Last edited:

hardseppo

Momiji Gravure Panel (Stella Virgo SSR) with malfunction and lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Momiji-Gravure-Panel-(Stella-Virgo-SSR)-with-malfunction-and-lotions.jpg

Hitomi Gravure Panel (Venus Valkyrie SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Hitomi-Gravure-Panel-(Venus-Valkyrie-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Honoka Gravure Panel (Venus Valkyrie SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Honoka-Gravure-Panel-(Venus-Valkyrie-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Last edited:

otnesse

Just as an FYI, guys, Leifang's just been released on the Steam version. Now's your chance to convince the guys at TN that we want the cut six in by buying her (I'd do it myself, but unfortunately, I don't have the necessary funds at the moment to be able to pull that off).

hardseppo

Kasumi Gravure Panel (Aqua Caviar SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Kasumi-Gravure-Panel-(Aqua-Caviar-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Leifang Gravure Panel (Venus Valkyrie SSR) with malfunction and lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Leifang-Gravure-Panel-(Venus-Valkyrie-SSR)-with-malfunction-and-lotions.jpg

otnesse

Well, regarding Leifang's login statements, they are the following:

First Day:

Leifang: Are you the owner? I’m Leifang. Nice to meet you ♪ As a greeting for the 1st day, I’ll give you: SSR Gacha Coupon x 1 ♪ What? Still not enough? Well, if you come back tomorrow… Maybe I’ll give you this: SSR Gacha Coupon x 1

Second Day:

Leifang: Oh, it’s you boss ♪ I’m impressed you made it ♪ Today is Day 2, so I’ll give you this: SSR Gacha Coupon x1 ♪ What? Still not enough? Well, if you come back tomorrow… Maybe I’ll give you this: SSR Gacha Coupon x 1

Third Day:

Leifang: You show up huh? Impressive but you better not flake out. For Day 3, I’ll give you: SSR Gacha Coupon x 1 ♪ What? Still not enough? Well, if you come back tomorrow… Maybe I’ll give you this: SSR Gacha Coupon x 1

Fourth Day:

Leifang: Wow, still coming every day. It’s a good thing that you’re serious ♪ It’s Day 4. I’ll give you: SSR Gacha Coupon x 1 ♪ What? Still not enough? Well, if you come back tomorrow… Maybe I’ll give you this: SSR Gacha Coupon x 1

Fifth Day:

Leifang: Hehe. I had a feeling you’d get here soon. Today is Day 5. So I’ll give you this: SSR Gacha Coupon x1 ♪ What? Still not enough? Well, if you come back tomorrow… Maybe I’ll give you this: SSR Gacha Coupon x 1

Sixth Day:

Leifang: There you are ♪ I’ve been waiting, boss ♪ Today’s Day 6, so I’ll give you this: SSR Gacha Coupon x 1 ♥ What? Still not enough? Well, if you come back tomorrow… Maybe I’ll give you this: SSR Gacha Coupon x 2
Seventh Day:

Leifang: Heheh. I had a feeling you’d get here ♪ Day 7 means I give you this: SSR Gacha Coupon x 2 ♥ Today’s gift was the last I have to give ♪ Let’s have fun together, boss ♪

Unfortunately, none of the guests managed to grab Leifang, let alone use her, so I'll have to wait until she's free before I grab her point win/loss quotes at the very least.

hardseppo

Kanna Gravure Panel (Naked Summer SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Kanna-Gravure-Panel-(Naked-Summer-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Misaki Gravure Panel (Aqua Caviar SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Misaki-Gravure-Panel-(Aqua-Caviar-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Nagisa Gravure Panel (Naked Summer SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Nagisa-Gravure-Panel-(Naked-Summer-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Last edited:

hardseppo

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD