Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

hardseppo

Leifang Gravure Panel (Charm Witch SSR) with malfunction and lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Leifang-Gravure-Panel-(Charm-Witch-SSR)-with-malfunction-and-lotions.jpg

Honoka Idling (Charm Witch SSR) with malfunction and lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Honoka-Idling-(Charm-Witch-SSR)-with-malfunction-and-lotions.jpg

Momiji Gravure Panel (Color of Love Poem SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Momiji-Gravure-Panel-(Color-of-Love-Poem-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Last edited:

hardseppo

Monica Character Episode 01 (Queen of Spades SSR) with malfunction and lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Monica-Character-Episode-01-(Queen-of-Spades-SSR)-with-malfunction-and-lot...jpg

Monica Character Episode 02 (Queen of Spades SSR) with malfunction and lotions

Monica Character Episode 03 (Queen of Spades SSR) with malfunction and lotions

Monica Character Episode 04 (Waffle) with lotions

Monica Character Episode 05 (Waffle) with lotions

Monica Character Episode 06 (Waffle) with lotions

Monica Character Episode 07 (Odashi Dress SR) with lotions

Monica Character Episode 08 (Odashi Dress SR) with lotions

Last edited:

hardseppo

...was aiming for 3, but got 2 Stella's today ;) ...Nagisa and Tamaki... only Luna missing now from those that I want... but she has to wait, as it seems - again...

Nagisa Gravure Panel (Stella Taurus SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Nagisa-Gravure-Panel-(Stella-Taurus-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Tamaki Gravure Panel (Stella Leo SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Tamaki-Gravure-Panel-(Stella-Leo-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Kasumi Gravure Panel (Mythic Ocean SSR) with malfunction and lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Kasumi-Gravure-Panel-(Mythic-Ocean-SSR)-with-malfunction-and-lotions.jpg

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

BTW, in case anyone needs the livestream tomorrow:

Really does not feel like 2 years has already passed since the launch of Venus Vacation, I'm happy that it's done so well though and continues to go strong. ( I mean I'm constantly seeing that it's the number 1 game on DMM so it must be doing well. :p ) Wonder if there's any chance of us seeing something big like a new girl tomorrow, I'm going to guess not though since that's just safer. Maybe at the festival though? I mean how long has passed now since the previous girl was added? I feel like it's been about 3 months since Monica was added, right?

otnesse

Really does not feel like 2 years has already passed since the launch of Venus Vacation, I'm happy that it's done so well though and continues to go strong. ( I mean I'm constantly seeing that it's the number 1 game on DMM so it must be doing well. :p ) Wonder if there's any chance of us seeing something big like a new girl tomorrow, I'm going to guess not though since that's just safer. Maybe at the festival though? I mean how long has passed now since the previous girl was added? I feel like it's been about 3 months since Monica was added, right?

Yeah, pretty much. Let's hope the next new girl is one of the cut ones, though.

Jackie Chan Fan

It's been a while since we had a Famitsu scan for DOAXVV. Translation say it has 8 pages. Looks like something new is coming. Poster?

Jackie Chan Fan

From the Famitsu intervie:

About the addition of more Dead or Alive character, he mentioned that many things are being considered, and he can’t talk about them yet. The team will continue to discuss all the possibilities while consulting with the Producer.

I hope those characters include Tina, Christie, Lisa, Mila, and Rachel.

They would also like to introduce more content from Dead or Alive 3 in some form, but they’re still in the stage of considering the best ways to do that.

This could mean Xtreme 3. If only Xtreme 3 has the same regular content schedule like VV. And I hope if they ever do it, it's not just for Scarlet but for Fortune too.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD