Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

hardseppo

Does anyone know if Switch version includes all the previous Vita/PS4 DLC, or do you buy it separately
It's the same as regular X3. Suits are on constant weekly rotation and can be bought for ingame currency. After a few months you should have them all. But prepare for a long and brutal grind + gifting. Don't forget to save-scum!

hardseppo

Leifang Gravure Panel (Charm Witch SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Leifang-Gravure-Panel-(Charm-Witch-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Kanna Gravure Panel (Stella Virgo SSR) with malfunction and lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Kanna-Gravure-Panel-(Stella-Virgo-SSR)-with-malfunction-and-lotions.jpg

Marie-Rose Gravure Panel (Rose Whip SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Marie-Rose-Gravure-Panel-(Rose-Whip-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Last edited:
It's the same as regular X3. Suits are on constant weekly rotation and can be bought for ingame currency. After a few months you should have them all. But prepare for a long and brutal grind + gifting. Don't forget to save-scum!

You can't just buy them? That's odd. No time to grind, but I wouldn't buy them either. Was just curious, thanks

Jadeinchains

Strange that after nothing about Scarlet for a month or two ( or more ) they are suddenly adding in these outfits and doing this Halloween sale. I can't help but hope that this is some sort of resurgence of support for the game and that more support is to come. At the same time though I'm not expecting that to be the case. Would love if somehow it was though and we'd get some character dlc etc.

otnesse

Strange that after nothing about Scarlet for a month or two ( or more ) they are suddenly adding in these outfits and doing this Halloween sale. I can't help but hope that this is some sort of resurgence of support for the game and that more support is to come. At the same time though I'm not expecting that to be the case. Would love if somehow it was though and we'd get some character dlc etc.

They'd better give character DLC, especially for the likes of Fiona and Luna (also Monica if possible). It's high time we actually got confirmation as to their nationalities.

And that's not even getting into adding in the rest of the cut girls as well.

hardseppo

Attachments

• DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Honoka-Gravure-Panel-(Misty-Lily-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg
    DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Honoka-Gravure-Panel-(Misty-Lily-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 132
  • DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Leifang-Gravure-Panel-(Charm-Witch-SSR)-with-malfunction-and-lotions.jpg
    DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Leifang-Gravure-Panel-(Charm-Witch-SSR)-with-malfunction-and-lotions.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:

Jackie Chan Fan

So the game is on its 2nd Anniversary. All of the girls' birthday swimsuit are available again. Paid gacha though. Available until November 14.

otnesse

So the game is on its 2nd Anniversary. All of the girls' birthday swimsuit are available again. Paid gacha though. Available until November 14.
That, and their episodes, which unlike before you need to get in the girls' second tabs in the girls' shop by paying special girl candle currency (and like everything else in the shop, that's available until November 21). Fortunately, they only cost one girl candle each, and each roll gives you 10 for a specific girl.

Used that to get Nyotengu, Kokoro, and Helena's episodes, so Year 2 is fully complete. Too bad they haven't done anything to re-release Year 1's birthdays yet. Don't know if that means there will be a Year 3 set of birthdays, though...

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD