Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Hmph! Don't make me laugh. Legends never die, especially the ones who teach pretty boys like Eliot and teenager hayabusa, that shit has rejuvenating powers.
and no he's not a pedo, all of his students are 18 even they don't look or act like adults.
Legends fade
Hayabusa was a whole ass adult in DOA1-4 lmao.

MC625

Legends fade
DOA5_Gen_Fu_Render.jpg

Hayabusa was a whole ass adult in DOA1-4 lmao.
download.jpg

hardseppo

lucky me - Nyo on 1st and Kokoro on 2nd pull :p

Nyotengu SSR Suit Sequence (White Prince SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Nyotengu-SSR-Suit-Sequence-(White-Prince-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Kokoro SSR Suit Sequence (White Prince SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Kokoro-SSR-Suit-Sequence-(White-Prince-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Nagisa SSR Suit Sequence (White Prince SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Nagisa-SSR-Suit-Sequence-(White-Prince-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor

Jadeinchains

I wonder if a new girl will be added to VV this month? According to the usual schedule for new girls in VV we should be getting a new girl. I'm wondering though if because of the stuff with DoA6 getting a new character from VV this month if they won't?

hardseppo

I KNEW this costume looked familiar xD

They reused Ayane's DOA6 costume, they just made some adjustments

View attachment 30513
yeah, but the lingerie when "malfunctioned" is totally awesome o_O [pic is not mine btw]

Hitomi.jpg

Fiona SSR Suit Sequence (White Prince SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Fiona-SSR-Suit-Sequence-(White-Prince-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

more Nyo ;)

Last edited:

Jackie Chan Fan

The game's Twitter announced a long-term maintenance from 3/10 12am to 3/11 5pm JST due to migration to new server. We won't be able to play for a while.

Part of me thinks that there is at least something new to the game after that, aside from a new event.

otnesse

Only SSR I've gotten was Fiona's (personally, I was hoping for Nyotengu's outfit, if only so I'd have an excuse to actually get her gravures out of the way). Well, at least I cleared out the Event Shop. Too bad I'm still stuck with trying to get 10 million or even 5 million before the true end of the event, especially with that new server migration right now.

otnesse

I've completed everything in the DMM version (well, save for trying to get at least one White Day SSR from last year besides Kanna). Even got all the White Day furniture thanks largely to both the Event Shop and the White Prince script books. Mostly focusing on Steam version for now. May have to get all the White Day packages on the DMM version just to make sure that I have enough for Honoka and Sayuri's birthdays.

Jackie Chan Fan

I got Kokoro and Honoka's White Day swimsuit last year. This year, I got Helena and Kanna's. I wish it was Monica instead of Kanna though. :D

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD