Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

otnesse

Is her country unknown too?
If so, "pineapple juice" is going to be the new "roasted sweet potato" of this thread :p
Actually, her country, or at least place of origin, is made explicit for once (and it's NOT Japan, either): She actually hails from the exact same archipelago that the main setting for the game, the Venus Islands, is located at, as she explicitly states in her first episode. In fact, her home island is close by enough that you can actually see her house from the Venus Islands based on a remark she made, not to mention is close enough to the Venus Islands to actually WALK there (yeah, you read that right, she WALKED there, like Vulcan Raven walked from Alaska to Russia in MGS1, and she implies that she does that a LOT).

She’s literally Marie Rose with a tan...

Not really. If anything, she's more like Misaki with a tan and silver hair. She's still got an ample amount of breasts compared to Marie Rose.

Now with that said, she certainly inherited Marie Rose's speech mannerisms of referring to herself in the third person constantly.

Last edited:

otnesse

Her bio says she's native to the Venus Isles I'm pretty sure.
She also says it in her first episode (maybe also her second episode, I don't know, though I do know that her second episode's title definitely references her status as her being the girl from the island next door).

MC625

bandicam 2020-05-05 10-29-09-391.jpg

hardseppo

my luck is VERY bad at the moment. Unlocked Patty at the 20th pull. But with those 200 Star Coins I can now buy her 2nd suit right away.

Like her second hairstyle though ;)

DEAD-OR-ALIVE-Xtreme-Venus-Vacation-Screenshot-2020.05.05---07.26.29.jpg

DEAD-OR-ALIVE-Xtreme-Venus-Vacation-Screenshot-2020.05.05---07.41.24.jpg

Patty SSR Suit Sequence (Holo Holo Days SSR)

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Patty-SSR-Suit-Sequence-(Holo-Holo-Days-SSR).jpg

Last edited:

otnesse

I won't be able to try again for Patty until Friday after I get my pay. I just hope I succeed in getting Patty on Friday, even if it means 20th pull.

BTW, does anyone know why Patty seems to have Marie Rose's speech mannerisms of referring to herself in the third person? She's 19, and doesn't even LOOK like a kid.

Last edited:

hardseppo

I won't be able to try again for Patty until Friday after I get my pay. I just hope I succeed in getting Patty on Friday, even if it means 20th pull.

BTW, does anyone know why Patty seems to have Marie Rose's speech mannerisms of referring to herself in the third person? She's 19, and doesn't even LOOK like a kid.
she looks a lot like Marie face-wise, imo... and good luck on getting her!

DEAD-OR-ALIVE-Xtreme-Venus-Vacation-Screenshot-2020.05.05---16.29.58.jpg DEAD-OR-ALIVE-Xtreme-Venus-Vacation-Screenshot-2020.05.05---16.30.48.jpg DEAD-OR-ALIVE-Xtreme-Venus-Vacation-Screenshot-2020.05.05---16.33.55.jpg

otnesse

she looks a lot like Marie face-wise, imo... and good luck on getting her!

View attachment 30926 View attachment 30927 View attachment 30928
Thanks. And I'm definitely going to need it. I'm hoping to just get her Star Coins so I won't have to spend money on her second paid SSR suit (call it being very efficient with my resources). Though if I use up the last package and end up being forced to use the Star Coins to get her, such will be irrelevant at the end...

hardseppo

Patty Idling (Holo Holo Days SSR)

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Patty-Idling-(Holo-Holo-Days-SSR).jpg

Patty Volleyball Winning Poses (Holo Holo Days SSR)

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Patty-Volleyball-Winning-Poses-(Holo-Holo-Days-SSR).jpg

hardseppo

Tamaki SSR Suit Sequence (Naked Summer SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Tamaki-SSR-Suit-Sequence-(Naked-Summer-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Patty SR Suit Sequence (Martini SR)

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Patty-SR-Suit-Sequence-(Martini-SR).jpg

otnesse

Rolled twenty times and didn't get Patty's SSR via the rolls. Well, at least I managed to grab Patty's SSR, and by extension Patty herself via the star coins, though I was kind of hoping I could save them up for her second SSR.

hardseppo

Nagisa Birthday Extra Episode 2020 (Jewel Emerald SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Nagisa-Birthday-Extra-Episode-2020-(Jewel-Emerald-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Nagisa Birthday 2020 Ring Sequence (Jewel Emerald SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Nagisa-Birthday-2020-Ring-Sequence-(Jewel-Emerald-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD