Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Oh, so it's a photoshop. That explains it, because I was surprised he'd actually mention DOAXVV since I'm pretty sure Kingdom Hearts if anything was getting top billing since, you know, Sora was the one chosen to be the final fighter.

It is edited yeah.

Jackie Chan Fan

I found this survey from the game's Twitter, in a form in KT's official site. There is that part asking about "everything that we expect in the future Dead or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation" and one of the options is "Addition of series character" which is our chance to request the addition of the rest of the cut girls, Tina, Christie, Lisa, etc.

https://www.gamecity.ne.jp/form/doaxvv_enquete4

Link from the official site: http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/doaxvv/4th/

And maybe we can tell it to Patty lol https://www.gamecity.ne.jp/form/patty-form

Last edited:

otnesse

I found this survey from the game's Twitter, in a form in KT's official site. There is that part asking about "everything that we expect in the future Dead or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation" and one of the options is "Addition of series character" which is our chance to request the addition of the rest of the cut girls, Tina, Christie, Lisa, etc.

https://www.gamecity.ne.jp/form/doaxvv_enquete4

Link from the official site: http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/doaxvv/4th/

And maybe we can tell it to Patty lol https://www.gamecity.ne.jp/form/patty-form
Already ahead of the game there. Also just took care of Patty. Besides a way to unlock old extra livechange episodes and adding those girls in, I also asked for a Sound Test so we could get the official names for various BGMs. This was my request to Patty:

まあ、全体的に、ヴィーナス諸島の生活はかなりうまくいっています。しかし、私はいくつかの要求を持っています。一つは、私は様々なBGMの名前を与えるゲームにサウンドテストを追加したいと思います。ティナ・アームストロング、ミラ、レイチェル、クリスティ、リサ・ハミルトンもNiCOにも加えたいと思います。私はまた、フラッシュバックガチャバナーはもはやそうしているように見えるので、プレイヤーが古い余分なエピソード(すなわちライブチェンジエピソードとプリンセスロゼッタエピソード)を取得する方法があるべきだと思います。

Translation:

Well, overall, Venus Islands life is going pretty well. I do have a few requests, however. One, I'd like a sound test added to the game that gives the names of various BGMs. I'd also like Tina Armstrong, Mila, Rachel, Christie, and Lisa Hamilton added to the game, maybe also NiCO as well. I also think there should be a way for players to get old extra episodes (namely live change episodes and the Princess Rosetta episode) since the flashback gacha banners no longer seem to be doing so, especially if they missed a few episodes before then.

Mostly threw the music in there since, well, Patty DOES love music, and a BGM Sound Test would be perfect for her to debut into the game.

EDIT: Here's my requests:

First free question:

さて、私はTGSで2016年に発表されて以来、私はゲームをフォローしていましたが、私の翻訳者アプリを介して様々なエピソードを英語に翻訳するのに時間を費やしましたが、オーナールームと特にその中のタスクが追加されたため、実際にXmas 2018までそれを再生し始めたことはありません。私がゲームに従い始めた理由の大きな部分の1つは、レイファン、ティナ、ミラ、レイチェル、クリスティ、リサなどのカットの女の子が望んでいたということです。あなたは間違いなくレイファンを追加して良いことをしました, そして私はあなたがすべてのカットの女の子を追加するまでサポートを続けます。 (edited)

Second free question:

私が上記のように、私がDOAXVVについて楽しみにしている最大のものは、キャラクターの追加、特にデッドまたはアライブエクトレメ3(すなわち、レイファン、ティナ、ミラ、レイチェル、クリスティ、リサ)からカットされた女の子の追加です。あなたはレイファンを入れて、今、残りの部分を追加する時間です。

Third free question:

キャラクターの追加、特にDOAX3に含まれていなかったメインシリーズの女の子(言い換えれば、レイファン、ティナ、ミラ、レイチェル、クリスティ、リサ)に追加します。レイファンが追加したので、残っているのは、必要に応じて、おそらくNiCOを追加することだけです。私は彼らが出てきた場合、私は彼らのバナーの両方を転がすことさえ喜んでいます, 私は通常、他の女の子と一緒に行わない何か.ヘックは、必要に応じてバナーごとに20回転がります。

Fourth free question:

私は特にティナ・アームストロング、ミラ、レイチェル、クリスティ、リサ・ハミルトン、そしておそらくNiCOをゲームに含めてほしいと思っています。2周年の間に、そのファミツの記事からカットの女の子のための一般的な需要ごとにレイファンがどのように追加されたかを参照するいくつかのツイートを送りました。私はまた、twit長い投稿を送り、自然に話し、日本語を解釈する人でさえ、あなたがそれを得たことを確認するために私の計画された投稿を特別に翻訳してもらい、私はレイファンの記念日のガチャバナーの4つすべてを転がし、合計80ロールで最高潮に達し、ライブツイートの結果をあなたたちにツイートしました。そして、私が言ったように、私はそれがゲームにそれらを追加することを意味するならば、私は最初の有料スーツ、ましてや2番目の有料スーツを手に入れた後でさえ、20ロールを喜んで行くつもりです。

Fifth free question:

新木対千蘭神楽新リンク、デスティニーチャイルド、アリスギアイージス、ウザキちゃんとのコラボレーションを再発行したいと思います。たぶん、SOSとヘスティアも同様です。

And sixth free question:

さて、ティナ、ミラ、クリスティ、レイチェル、リサ、そしておそらく初心者のためのNiCOを追加します。また、様々なライブチェンジ余分なエピソード(誕生日のエピソードやコラボのエピソードを超えて全体として余分なエピソード)の再発行が必要です。

Translations:

First free question:

Well, I was following the game since it was announced in 2016 at TGS, even spent my time translating various episodes into English via my translator app, but I never actually started playing it until Xmas 2018 due to the addition of the Owner Room and especially the tasks therein. One major part of why I started following the game was the hopes that the cut girls, such as Leifang, Tina, Mila, Rachel, Christie, and Lisa. You definitely did good adding Leifang, and I'll continue supporting until you add all the cut girls. (edited)

Second free question:

As I mentioned above, the biggest thing I'm looking forward to about DOAXVV is the addition of characters, especially girls cut from Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 (i.e. Leifang, Tina, Mila, Rachel, Christie, Lisa). You've added in Leifang, now add in the rest. (edited)

Third free question:

Add characters, especially girls from the main series that weren't included in DOAX3 (in other words, Leifang, Tina, Mila, Rachel, Christie, Lisa). Now that Leifang have added, all that remains is adding the rest of the girls, probably adding NiCO if necessary. I'll even roll both of their banners if they come out, something I don't usually do with other girls. (edited)

Fourth free question:

I specifically want Tina Armstrong, Mila, Rachel, Christie, Lisa Hamilton, and possibly NiCO included into the game. I sent you some tweets referencing how Leifang had been added in per popular demand for the cut girls from that Famitsu article during the second anniversary. I also sent a twitlonger post, even had a person who naturally speaks and interprets Japanese translate my planned post specifically to ensure you got it, and I even proceeded to roll all four of Leifang's Anniversary gacha banners, culminating in 80 rolls total, and live tweeted the results to you guys specifically to ensure you got the message that we want the cut girls in. And like I said, I'm more than willing to go 20 rolls even after getting the first paid suit, much less the second paid suit, for any of those characters if it means adding them in to the game.

Fifth free question:

I'd like a reissued collaboration with Shinobi Versus Senran Kagura New Link, Destiny Child, Alice Gear Aegis, and Uzaki-Chan. Maybe also SOS and Hestia as well.

Sixth free question:

Well, add in Tina, Mila, Christie, Rachel, Lisa, and possibly NiCO for starters. Would also like reissues of various live change extra episodes (heck, extra episodes as a whole beyond birthday episodes or any collab episodes).

EDIT 2:

That's what I encountered in the Steam version as well. I sure hope they've got a maintenance planned for that.

Last edited:

Jackie Chan Fan

Already ahead of the game there. Also just took care of Patty. Besides a way to unlock old extra livechange episodes and adding those girls in, I also asked for a Sound Test so we could get the official names for various BGMs. This was my request to Patty:

まあ、全体的に、ヴィーナス諸島の生活はかなりうまくいっています。しかし、私はいくつかの要求を持っています。一つは、私は様々なBGMの名前を与えるゲームにサウンドテストを追加したいと思います。ティナ・アームストロング、ミラ、レイチェル、クリスティ、リサ・ハミルトンもNiCOにも加えたいと思います。私はまた、フラッシュバックガチャバナーはもはやそうしているように見えるので、プレイヤーが古い余分なエピソード(すなわちライブチェンジエピソードとプリンセスロゼッタエピソード)を取得する方法があるべきだと思います。

Translation:

Well, overall, Venus Islands life is going pretty well. I do have a few requests, however. One, I'd like a sound test added to the game that gives the names of various BGMs. I'd also like Tina Armstrong, Mila, Rachel, Christie, and Lisa Hamilton added to the game, maybe also NiCO as well. I also think there should be a way for players to get old extra episodes (namely live change episodes and the Princess Rosetta episode) since the flashback gacha banners no longer seem to be doing so, especially if they missed a few episodes before then.

Mostly threw the music in there since, well, Patty DOES love music, and a BGM Sound Test would be perfect for her to debut into the game.

EDIT: Here's my requests:

First free question:

さて、私はTGSで2016年に発表されて以来、私はゲームをフォローしていましたが、私の翻訳者アプリを介して様々なエピソードを英語に翻訳するのに時間を費やしましたが、オーナールームと特にその中のタスクが追加されたため、実際にXmas 2018までそれを再生し始めたことはありません。私がゲームに従い始めた理由の大きな部分の1つは、レイファン、ティナ、ミラ、レイチェル、クリスティ、リサなどのカットの女の子が望んでいたということです。あなたは間違いなくレイファンを追加して良いことをしました, そして私はあなたがすべてのカットの女の子を追加するまでサポートを続けます。 (edited)

Second free question:

私が上記のように、私がDOAXVVについて楽しみにしている最大のものは、キャラクターの追加、特にデッドまたはアライブエクトレメ3(すなわち、レイファン、ティナ、ミラ、レイチェル、クリスティ、リサ)からカットされた女の子の追加です。あなたはレイファンを入れて、今、残りの部分を追加する時間です。

Third free question:

キャラクターの追加、特にDOAX3に含まれていなかったメインシリーズの女の子(言い換えれば、レイファン、ティナ、ミラ、レイチェル、クリスティ、リサ)に追加します。レイファンが追加したので、残っているのは、必要に応じて、おそらくNiCOを追加することだけです。私は彼らが出てきた場合、私は彼らのバナーの両方を転がすことさえ喜んでいます, 私は通常、他の女の子と一緒に行わない何か.ヘックは、必要に応じてバナーごとに20回転がります。

Fourth free question:

私は特にティナ・アームストロング、ミラ、レイチェル、クリスティ、リサ・ハミルトン、そしておそらくNiCOをゲームに含めてほしいと思っています。2周年の間に、そのファミツの記事からカットの女の子のための一般的な需要ごとにレイファンがどのように追加されたかを参照するいくつかのツイートを送りました。私はまた、twit長い投稿を送り、自然に話し、日本語を解釈する人でさえ、あなたがそれを得たことを確認するために私の計画された投稿を特別に翻訳してもらい、私はレイファンの記念日のガチャバナーの4つすべてを転がし、合計80ロールで最高潮に達し、ライブツイートの結果をあなたたちにツイートしました。そして、私が言ったように、私はそれがゲームにそれらを追加することを意味するならば、私は最初の有料スーツ、ましてや2番目の有料スーツを手に入れた後でさえ、20ロールを喜んで行くつもりです。

Fifth free question:

新木対千蘭神楽新リンク、デスティニーチャイルド、アリスギアイージス、ウザキちゃんとのコラボレーションを再発行したいと思います。たぶん、SOSとヘスティアも同様です。

And sixth free question:

さて、ティナ、ミラ、クリスティ、レイチェル、リサ、そしておそらく初心者のためのNiCOを追加します。また、様々なライブチェンジ余分なエピソード(誕生日のエピソードやコラボのエピソードを超えて全体として余分なエピソード)の再発行が必要です。

Translations:

First free question:

Well, I was following the game since it was announced in 2016 at TGS, even spent my time translating various episodes into English via my translator app, but I never actually started playing it until Xmas 2018 due to the addition of the Owner Room and especially the tasks therein. One major part of why I started following the game was the hopes that the cut girls, such as Leifang, Tina, Mila, Rachel, Christie, and Lisa. You definitely did good adding Leifang, and I'll continue supporting until you add all the cut girls. (edited)

Second free question:

As I mentioned above, the biggest thing I'm looking forward to about DOAXVV is the addition of characters, especially girls cut from Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 (i.e. Leifang, Tina, Mila, Rachel, Christie, Lisa). You've added in Leifang, now add in the rest. (edited)

Third free question:

Add characters, especially girls from the main series that weren't included in DOAX3 (in other words, Leifang, Tina, Mila, Rachel, Christie, Lisa). Now that Leifang have added, all that remains is adding the rest of the girls, probably adding NiCO if necessary. I'll even roll both of their banners if they come out, something I don't usually do with other girls. (edited)

Fourth free question:

I specifically want Tina Armstrong, Mila, Rachel, Christie, Lisa Hamilton, and possibly NiCO included into the game. I sent you some tweets referencing how Leifang had been added in per popular demand for the cut girls from that Famitsu article during the second anniversary. I also sent a twitlonger post, even had a person who naturally speaks and interprets Japanese translate my planned post specifically to ensure you got it, and I even proceeded to roll all four of Leifang's Anniversary gacha banners, culminating in 80 rolls total, and live tweeted the results to you guys specifically to ensure you got the message that we want the cut girls in. And like I said, I'm more than willing to go 20 rolls even after getting the first paid suit, much less the second paid suit, for any of those characters if it means adding them in to the game.

Fifth free question:

I'd like a reissued collaboration with Shinobi Versus Senran Kagura New Link, Destiny Child, Alice Gear Aegis, and Uzaki-Chan. Maybe also SOS and Hestia as well.

Sixth free question:

Well, add in Tina, Mila, Christie, Rachel, Lisa, and possibly NiCO for starters. Would also like reissues of various live change extra episodes (heck, extra episodes as a whole beyond birthday episodes or any collab episodes).

EDIT 2:

That's what I encountered in the Steam version as well. I sure hope they've got a maintenance planned for that.
Thank you for your help. That's like 100x the effort you did compared to mine. I only managed to fill up 1 form. lol

Kasumi-Phase-X

DMM Games:

Kasumi-Phase-X

DMM Games:

Steam:

hardseppo

Luna Birthday 2021 Extra Episode (Bouquet Cosmos SSR) with malfunction and lotions

DOAX-VenusVacation_211015_061929.jpg

Luna Birthday 2021 Flower Sequence (Bouquet Cosmos SSR) with malfunction and lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Luna-Birthday-2021-Flower-Sequence-(Bouquet-Cosmos-SSR)-with-malfunction-a...jpg

otnesse

Speaking of birthdays, or rather, birthflowers, as of Luna, we have a complete cipher for the birthflowers in the game.

January: Cymbidium

February: Freesia

March: Lale

April: Alstroemeria

May: Carnation

June: Rose(n)

July: Hibiscus

August: Lisianthus

September: Dahlia

October: Cosmos

November: Camilla

December: Cattleya

That means the following girls thus far have the following birth flowers:

Cymbidium: Monica and Helena

Freesia: Fiona and Kasumi

Lale: Honoka and Sayuri

Alstroemeria: Nanami and Leifang

Carnation: Nagisa and Hitomi

Rose(n): Marie Rose and Lobelia

Hibiscus: Misaki and Patty

Lisianthus: Ayane and Tamaki

Dahlia: Elise, Kanna, and Momiji

Cosmos: Luna and Tsukushi

Camilla: Nyotengu

Cattleya: Kokoro

And as an added bonus, I'll also report the remaining cut girls' birth flowers as well:

Rose(n): Rachel

Hibiscus: Lisa Hamilton

Cosmos: Mila

Camilla: NiCO

Cattleya: Tina and Christie

I wonder what they'll do this coming year regarding birthdays. They've already done Tropical Zodiacs, birth stones, and birth flowers.

EDIT: Oh yeah, remember Fiona's anniversary gacha? I got Fiona's 2nd paid SSR on the fifth roll, and I ended up deciding to get her first paid SSR for the heck of it due to getting the 2nd in a surprisingly fast manner and got it on her ninth. I originally wasn't planning to do the full 20, but after realizing that Nyotengu's Velvet Time SSR and Honoka's Venus Valkyrie were in the October ticket (which was the only reason I held off rolling for Fiona's outfit until noon of September 30), I ultimately decided to do the full 20 in order to try and get as many October 2021 tickets as possible. Fortunately I don't have to worry about Nagisa until December, but it will require rebuilding my paid V-stone reserves. Thanks to the 20 rolls, I got 4 of each of her paid outfits.

Darn shame that they didn't include her actual live change episode as an unlock, but oh well...

Well, either way, I'll focus on 2nd paid SSRs for Nagisa, Kanna, Monica, and Sayuri as per the original plan. I might try to get their first paid SSRs (or in the case of Nagisa and Kanna, third paid as well) depending on how quickly I get the 2nd paid SSRs (ie, if I get them much less than 20 rolls), but unlike with Fiona, once I've gotten the paid SSRs, even if it's well below 20 rolls, I'm stopping. Unlike with Fiona, they were released early into the months of December, April, August, and December, respectively, so I don't need to worry about tickets regarding them. Not unless the tickets in question REALLY have suits I need to hunt down. I may consider getting Luna and Tamaki's paid SSRs if I've got 150,000-200,000 paid V-stones or more by the time of their anniversary gachas if they reappear again, but I wouldn't count on it. May also hunt down Tsukushi and Elise's first paid SSRs during their anniversaries (no need to do Nanami, Patty, and Lobelia's since I already got both. Lobelia's first SSR in particular I got by accident during her and Nanami's Jewel event).

Last edited:

otnesse

So they did it early. Eh, don't have too many complaints other than not being able to roll for all of them to get as many bouquets as possible. At least it saves me the trouble of switching out my current girls for Fiona and Leifang when Tsukushi's birthday comes out tomorrow, plus at least it's not a ranking event.

Kasumi-Phase-X

DMM Games

Steam

hardseppo

Tsukushi Birthday 2021 Extra Episode (Bouquet Cosmos SSR) with malfunction and lotions

DOAX-VenusVacation_211024_081516.jpg

Tsukushi Birthday 2021 Flower Sequence (Bouquet Cosmos SSR) with malfunction and lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Tsukushi-Birthday-2021-Flower-Sequence-(Bouquet-Cosmos-SSR)-with-malfuncti...jpg

otnesse

Oh, yeah, might as well mention this: There's going to be a livestream for the fourth anniversary on November 16.

Considering the odd delay in releasing a new girl, especially considering Elise was not only the first girl since Leifang to be released in July instead of August (and the last time they did that, we got a girl, Fiona, barely even two months afterward), but also making sure both SSR accessories were released in her first ranking event (which would indicate an intention of releasing new girls quickly from here on out), I suspect they're saving the new girl announcement for the anniversary, meaning it's most likely going to be a very big announcement. Even moreso now that I learned that the whole DOA franchise's anniversary will be occurring around the same time. At the very least, it seems to suggest that whoever we're going to get is not simply another OC.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD