Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

Kasumi-Phase-X

DMM Games:

otnesse

I like this set.
Glad you do, because you're going to have to pay a whole lot of money just to get the full set (especially the episodes that come with it). Managed to get all of them specifically for the episodes. My only regret is having to use a lot of money to do so.

And the episodes are basically the poolside lounging gravures from past Xtreme games, and are even subtitled. Here are the subtitles for the following characters:

Hitomi: 澄んだ空気…気持ちいい…

Fiona: ずっと、こうしていたいな……

Nagisa: フェスも、お仕事も……今は全部忘れていいよね……

Monica: あはは……♪とっても気持ちいい……♪

Nanami: ずっと、こうしてたいな……

That certainly gives me some hope of them including more elements from past Xtreme games, possibly including actual Be Friendly gravures from past games, waterskiing, waterslides, actual swimming gravures, dancing gravures, heck, maybe even the cut girls.

Jackie Chan Fan

Glad you do, because you're going to have to pay a whole lot of money just to get the full set (especially the episodes that come with it). Managed to get all of them specifically for the episodes. My only regret is having to use a lot of money to do so.

And the episodes are basically the poolside lounging gravures from past Xtreme games, and are even subtitled. Here are the subtitles for the following characters:

Hitomi: 澄んだ空気…気持ちいい…

Fiona: ずっと、こうしていたいな……

Nagisa: フェスも、お仕事も……今は全部忘れていいよね……

Monica: あはは……♪とっても気持ちいい……♪

Nanami: ずっと、こうしてたいな……

That certainly gives me some hope of them including more elements from past Xtreme games, possibly including actual Be Friendly gravures from past games, waterskiing, waterslides, actual swimming gravures, dancing gravures, heck, maybe even the cut girls.

Thanks for the subs. I noticed the new gravure scenes from the trailer. I don't usually see them in the pool at night. So that's what's it's for, the additional episodes.

I only spent money on characters (Leifang, Tamaki, and Nanami) and some swimsuits. And maybe when Tina and Christie finally join the game. lol

Any set without the lolis, I like.

otnesse

Thanks for the subs. I noticed the new gravure scenes from the trailer. I don't usually see them in the pool at night. So that's what's it's for, the additional episodes.

I only spent money on characters (Leifang, Tamaki, and Nanami) and some swimsuits. And maybe when Tina and Christie finally join the game. lol

Any set without the lolis, I like.
I only do paid rolls for collaborations, getting 2nd paid SSRs, any events that have extra episodes that require unlocking the SSR, and especially if the girls are the cut girls (Tina, Mila, Rachel, Christie, and Lisa. Maybe also NiCO if they decide to add her in). And it literally won't matter to me if it has lolis or non-lolis, just as long as I make sure I get the extra episodes for transcription purposes (more than just translations).

Last edited:

Jackie Chan Fan

I only do paid rolls for collaborations, getting 2nd paid SSRs, any events that have extra episodes that require unlocking the SSR, and especially if the girls are the cut girls (Tina, Mila, Rachel, Christie, and Lisa. Maybe also NiCO if they decide to add her in). And it literally won't matter to me if it has lolis or non-lolis, just as long as I make sure I get the extra episodes for transcription purposes (more than just translations).
Translations for the Wiki, right? Thank you!

I think at least the Valentine's and White Day events have extra episodes with required SSRs.

otnesse

Translations for the Wiki, right? Thank you!

I think at least the Valentine's and White Day events have extra episodes with required SSRs.
Valentine's 2020 and White Day 2019, more specifically. And there's also the Velvet Time SSRs for Honoka, Luna, and Nyotengu as well, plus the towels for Kasumi, Honoka, Marie Rose, Ayane, Kokoro, Momiji, Helena, Misaki, Luna, and Tamaki. Also the honeymoon outfits for Kanna, Nagisa, and Marie Rose as well (though I fortunately got those the first time around).

Jadeinchains

the skill it must take for them to put together those livestreams where they talk for an hour straight but don't say/show a single worthwhile thing.

otnesse

the skill it must take for them to put together those livestreams where they talk for an hour straight but don't say/show a single worthwhile thing.
I don't know about that... I'd say adding more stuff from the Steam version like those Jiangshi suits was pretty dang worthwhile. All that's left are the Oktoberfest outfits, the Auspicious Blossoms, and the Sandwiches.

marussya

Recap of new info:
blue SSR costumes banners from global version will be added, Nostalgic Halloween banners, black and white filter for photo mode (300 paid v stones) , and 4th anniversary next month

otnesse

Recap of new info:
blue SSR costumes banners from global version will be added, Nostalgic Halloween banners, black and white filter for photo mode (300 paid v stones) , and 4th anniversary next month
By blue SSR costumes, he means the Jiangshi outfits in case anyone didn't get it. Also, the 4th anniversary included among its options to look forward to next year adding in more characters from the main series, even requesting that you add specific examples if you have any in mind by clicking other as well. I more than made sure to note that they should add the five remaining cut girls, plus NiCO. Aside from that, I also requested that they do reissues of past collaborations such as Senran Kagura, Destiny Child, and the like, and also requested for a means to get old Extra episodes.

hardseppo

Sayuri Gravure Panel (Tamayura Fireworks SSR) with malfunction and lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Sayuri-Gravure-Panel-(Tamayura-Fireworks-SSR)-with-malfunction-and-lotions.jpg

Kasumi-Phase-X

DMM Games:

otnesse

This plays at the point in the video:

Oh, so it's a photoshop. That explains it, because I was surprised he'd actually mention DOAXVV since I'm pretty sure Kingdom Hearts if anything was getting top billing since, you know, Sora was the one chosen to be the final fighter.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD