Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

otnesse

Okay, a bit of information about Amy from translating her debut episodes.

Apparently, she and Luna went to the same graduate school. However, they did not really have much interaction during that time, due to differing fields most likely, probably also Luna's self-absorbed and eccentric nature as well based on what Amy said when explaining her history with Luna to Patty.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Not a bad design, I like Amy since she kinda reminds me of myself, she likes her PC and computer stuff and she's a bit of a tsundere and cold, pretty good design imo. Her design seems alot more distinct compared to the more Japanese ones too, although I feel they could have maybe did a better hairstyle for her instead of the tsundere Twintails. Definitely gonna bring her outfit to 6 when I get the chance!

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I'm a fan of her design, but dear god are we getting a lot of fucking characters that are not DOA originals, and I think that's kind of the theme. Release a ton of girls and every four or five we will bring out one of the original DOA characters to boost interest and keep people hooked.

otnesse

I'm a fan of her design, but dear god are we getting a lot of fucking characters that are not DOA originals, and I think that's kind of the theme. Release a ton of girls and every four or five we will bring out one of the original DOA characters to boost interest and keep people hooked.
To be fair, someone on Discord theorized that we're going to be getting two tracks, with cut/mainline girls like Tina being on one track, and OG girls like Amy being on the other. I'm not sure whether to believe it or not, I didn't earlier, but after this, maybe there's some truth to it.

Either way, I suspect they're going to release Mila and Christie before the end of this year (since both girls' debut games have anniversaries this year). I suspect Mila's going to be STM, and Christie's obviously going to be POW. Lisa and Rachel will most likely be in 2023, since both Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball and Ninja Gaiden have anniversaries that year. Lisa, per usual, will be TEC, while Rachel either is STM, or a STM OG girl comes in-between and Rachel ends up being POW (most likely the latter, since her home series was released on October). Regardless, NiCO will definitely be released in 2024 (DOA6 5th year anniversary, after all), and she's most likely going to be TEC as well.

Last edited:

Kasumi-Phase-X

DMM Games:

Steam/Johren:

Tina has a new costume in the second link.

Kasumi-Phase-X

DMM Games:

Steam/Johren:

Kasumi-Phase-X

DMM Games:

Jackie Chan Fan

Tamaki's Noctiluca is the last SSR that I want to unlock. I cannot spend money right now though because I spent it for something else last week. Wrong timing.

otnesse

Tamaki's Noctiluca is the last SSR that I want to unlock. I cannot spend money right now though because I spent it for something else last week. Wrong timing.
Managed to get both of Tamaki's star gacha outfits, plus all of Kanna's star gacha outfits (and I was specifically saving for the latter). All that's left is waiting for Tina's 2nd star gacha outfit to be released in the DMM version (and yes, though a tight place, I DID get the suit in both Singapore Steam versions.).

UpSideDownGRUNT

Started playing this again a few days ago (before literally all I did was pick Hitomi/Ayane and maybe do the free gachas via gifted vstones/tickets etc.

I'm still baby because of that though (only level 11) but I'm starting to think maybe I was a bit too harsh on this game because it wasn't what I wanted, but it's a very chill game to unwind to for an hour or so. I did manage to get 3 SSRs from the anniversary event (though none of them I wanted) Kanna Nagisa and Misaki.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Just don't spend a dime on it lol :D
Don't worry there's a few reasons I won't do that.

1. I'm not THAT far gone.
2. Most of DOAXVV can be played 100% f2p cuz it's super generous with gifts. (one of the main reasons I'm giving it a 2nd chance actually)
3. I'm not even sure I can as I got XVV via a VPN years ago and so I'm playing on my main UK account.

Kasumi-Phase-X

DMM Games:

Steam/Johren:

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD