Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

otnesse

This was previously Steam-only, right? Coming to DMM.

Technically, the Steam version is more of a teaser than a true exclusive.

Well, either way, the good news is that we're definitely getting it in. That being said, we're apparently going to get a space-themed event as well (presumably independently of Tina's suit, since it looks to be a collab):

Unfortunately, it comes with bad news: The game update's been extended for who knows how long:

Oh yeah, and apparently Nanami's going to be in the Steam/Johren game based on Discord.

Last edited:

Kasumi-Phase-X

DMM Games:

Steam/Johren:

Kasumi-Phase-X

I've officially have reached 100,000 Paid V-Stones which is enough to get 1 Paid V-Stone if you got unlucky for the 20th times in Paid Gacha, and I've manage to spend just 5,000 and still get Nanami anyway.

otnesse

Nagisa's birthday is up now, and she has banana (and most likely Hitomi will have banana when her birthday comes up).

Kasumi-Phase-X

DMM Games:

Steam/Johren:

otnesse

She's free.

Too bad the game right now is [bleep]ing glitched. I ended up having to spend 5000 DMM points extra because the game kept booting me off when I tried to get the final January 2020 ticket (and the only reason I paid extra was because it ate the points when I logged back in... without giving me the stupid ticket!!). And we're undergoing emergency maintenance, especially for extra rolls. I'm SO owed a refund for this...

On lighter news, we're having a livestream on the 23rd:

Kasumi-Phase-X

DMM Games:

otnesse

Koharu's in the current event as well. This time it's cheongsams, and besides her, we also have Kanna, Monica, Elise, and Fiona in the mix in two separate banners. Also, anyone who ran into a catastrophic glitch (like me) regarding getting the January 2020 tickets last event is given free tickets of however many failed purchases, plus accompanying paid V-stones as compensation.

Kasumi-Phase-X

DMM Games:

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD