Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

Kodachi

Standard Donor
Love the part where she dips her boots in the pool lmao! she’s not too bad I guess :) they are really milking this game.. I hope we see a fighter again soon

Jadeinchains

They updated the official website by the way in case anyone, @otnesse want to translate it or see her bio, chibis, etc I think I remember you mentioning not knowing measurements etc, It says them on there. :) , By the way Here's her render

still_c14.png

Seriously really like her swimsuit, A bit more edgy than the other girls with the combat boots and chains etc.

Ninoasker

They updated the official website by the way in case anyone, @otnesse want to translate it or see her bio, chibis, etc I think I remember you mentioning not knowing measurements etc, It says them on there. :) , By the way Here's her render

still_c14.png

Seriously really like her swimsuit, A bit more edgy than the other girls with the combat boots and chains etc.
can’t believe they collabed with Resident Evil 2 Remake and brough Ada Wong to the game

otnesse

All of these decent looking characters to put into DOA6........

and we get NiCO.....

Well, I don't mind NiCO too much, but yeah, it's definitely stupid that they kept the DOAXVV-debuting characters out of DOA6. I mean, has Yohei Shimbori completely forgotten that Lisa Hamilton, the woman who he revealed survived the events of DOA5, had debuted in DOAXBV? If they can make her a mainline fighter despite debuting in a volleyball game, they most certainly can do the same with the other girls. Heck, Luna and Nagisa have actually shown or at the very least implied some interest/awareness in martial arts/fighting skills. And if they add in NiCO to Xtreme Venus Vacation, that just makes it look completely hypocritical (if you're not going to bother adding those girls in due to not thinking they're fighter material, don't expect us to buy NiCO being allowed in DOAXVV). Besides, DOA6 was their one chance of actually confirming Luna and Fiona's nationalities, thanks to DOAX3 and DOAXVV's decision to not even mention the characters' nationalities for some stupid reason.

otnesse

DOAX3 has their nationalities.....

Wasn't sure if they did, since a few times looking at the character selection screens online, they didn't seem to list them. But if so, that still leaves DOAXVV, which definitely is a glaring error in a game that otherwise blows DOAX3 out of the water.

EDIT: Well, I just checked, and they do have nationalities listed. Still don't know why DOAXVV didn't even bother to list the characters nationalities. Sure would have saved a whole lot of trouble regarding Luna and Fiona (who are very obviously not Japanese).

Last edited:

crapoZK

Standard Donor
Well, I don't mind NiCO too much, but yeah, it's definitely stupid that they kept the DOAXVV-debuting characters out of DOA6. I mean, has Yohei Shimbori completely forgotten that Lisa Hamilton, the woman who he revealed survived the events of DOA5, had debuted in DOAXBV? If they can make her a mainline fighter despite debuting in a volleyball game, they most certainly can do the same with the other girls. Heck, Luna and Nagisa have actually shown or at the very least implied some interest/awareness in martial arts/fighting skills. And if they add in NiCO to Xtreme Venus Vacation, that just makes it look completely hypocritical (if you're not going to bother adding those girls in due to not thinking they're fighter material, don't expect us to buy NiCO being allowed in DOAXVV). Besides, DOA6 was their one chance of actually confirming Luna and Fiona's nationalities, thanks to DOAX3 and DOAXVV's decision to not even mention the characters' nationalities for some stupid reason.
I mean.... This new girl (Nagisa??) and that green haired girl (Idk her name, never followed XVV, or even any Xtreme game for that matter) are realistically the only two girls from DOAXVV that could be interesting and incorporated well into DOA6. Sadly I don’t know who Fiona and Luna are, but I’ll check them out. I don’t mind NiCO in her alternative costume and hairstyle, and she should be quite interesting but now that I’ve seen Nagisa I probably would’ve preferred her design for the exact same role.

I want to see her in an outfit that’s not a bikini now (Her default bikini still looks kinda sick I can’t even lie) she could look extremely dope.

otnesse

I mean.... This new girl (Nagisa??) and that green haired girl (Idk her name, never followed XVV, or even any Xtreme game for that matter) are realistically the only two girls from DOAXVV that could be interesting and incorporated well into DOA6. Sadly I don’t know who Fiona and Luna are, but I’ll check them out. I don’t mind NiCO in her alternative costume and hairstyle, and she should be quite interesting but now that I’ve seen Nagisa I probably would’ve preferred her design for the exact same role.

I want to see her in an outfit that’s not a bikini now (Her default bikini still looks kinda sick I can’t even lie) she could look extremely dope.
The green haired woman's name is Tamaki. As far as Fiona and Luna, the former's basically a fairy-tale princess with a massive crush on the Owner, and the latter's an eccentric lady who is effectively emotionless and effectively a nutty professor type. Think Jerry Lewis's Nutty Professor if he were female. Also, Luna implies in a couple of episodes that she is familiar with Bushido, and I think in Fiona's rock-climbing episodes, Luna implies that she trains with Hitomi. Heck, even Fiona probably has a shot (I mean, if Peach, Daisy, and Zelda can get into a series of fighting games, Fiona most certainly could as well).

Last edited:

otnesse

Judging by her name, Fiona could be Scottish, also most remind her name of someone from Shrek, who also a princess.

Yeah, especially when Scotland, being part of the UK, is one of the few European countries to remain a monarchy since after World War I. She's certainly European, in any case, based on her dress attire and her reference to owning a stone castle (Japan's castles aren't even made of stone, they're made of wood). She also alludes to having an Auntie as well. And yeah, she does share her name with that Princess, heck, even has a similar obsession with finding true love as well. Fortunately for her, unlike that Fiona, she doesn't have to worry about transforming after sunset.

Luna unfortunately doesn't really have much hints to her homeland other than it not being Japan obviously. Probably the closest she has to a hint of where she originated from is that she implies that her love of yakiimo derived from her grandfather and their hailing from an impoverished country in her level 70 episode.

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

Noticed it's now less than 3 months until Scarlet comes out, We really need to see more from that game, I don't think we have word either on if there's an Asian version of the game yet...Please let there be.

In terms of brand new things we've seen from the game so far it's Misaki and two of hee swimsuits and that's it. ( plus we know there's another new character coming ) I'd love for them to release another trailer soon revealing that character and showing more of the new stuff.

otnesse

Noticed it's now less than 3 months until Scarlet comes out, We really need to see more from that game, I don't think we have word either on if there's an Asian version of the game yet...Please let there be.

In terms of brand new things we've seen from the game so far it's Misaki and two of hee swimsuits and that's it. ( plus we know there's another new character coming ) I'd love for them to release another trailer soon revealing that character and showing more of the new stuff.

Well, there is one trailer that hints that Nagisa may be the second girl, but on the other hand, it's just Nagisa's debut trailer for XVV reused for Nintendo Switch World, so...

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD