Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

Jadeinchains

It's probably just the same Senran Kagura stuff from Fortune. I would LOVE if they had a character from SK in the DOA graphic style, but I don't think that will ever happen (and it would probably be Asuka who is the most boring choice)

Although with Misaki and Leifang in the game their outfits would be new, But yeah I imagine it would be the same SK pack from before. But still that SK pack might be the first dlc pack for Scarlet, And after that who knows since there's the other "swimsuit" dlc section "coming soon" on the website.

And when talking about most boring SK character don't forget about miss Ambien in human form Yumi. :p

Does anyone recommend PlayAsia for buying PSN codes? I'm trying to buy Helena and Kokoro for the HK free-to-play version of DOAX3.

I would say so, I used PlayAsia to get the 500hk dollar psn card to buy Scarlet.

Jadeinchains

Thank you lol, I had to give that Miss Vanjie rep. :p

Oh also for those that have been playing Scarlet so far how are you doing? After being kinda rusty and not getting S+ Rank with Misaki I now feel like I've managed to get my bearings again and am doing good, With some luck I could maybe actually unlock the Scarlet suit tomorrow? ( That being If it's still 9 S+ Ranks and it hasn't been changed to 11. )

Xerampelinae

I'm only on my third vacation, but I got S+ with Leifang. I got A with Misaki on my first vacation, but I feel like it's hard to get S+ on the very first vacation because it's tutorial and nobody has any Satisfaction levels at all.

Jadeinchains

Yeah the first vacation basically gets taken up by the tutorial, I'm going to do a vacation with every girl first and then I'll come back around to Misaki, I think It should be easier the next time around though to get an S+ Rank as her because of the satisfaction levels.

It's been so long that I forgot how you unlocked the other outfits like the LR outfits? For some reason I feel like it was to do with a girls excitement level but I don't totally remember?

Xerampelinae

You unlock:
*Fortune (Scarlet) with 9 S ranks (doesn't matter on character)
*Navy Swimsuit (character specific) by Pool Hopping (I think maybe 20 wins? Don't quote me on the number, but it's definitely by doing Pool Hopping)
*Rouge Swimsuit (character specific) by Butt Battle
*White Swimsuit (character specific) with Tug Of War
*Navy Bloomers (character specific) with Volleyball
*Rouge Bloomers (character specific) with Beach Flags
*Forest Bloomers (character specific) with Rock Climbing
*Lovely Summer with completing all character specific missions
*DOA5 LR outfits - certain amount of activities all together (I think it might be 100, 150, 200 but I'm not sure)
*Non character specific suits like Navy Swimsuit etc and School Uniforms are owner levels, I believe.

Jadeinchains

You unlock:
*Fortune (Scarlet) with 9 S ranks (doesn't matter on character)
*Navy Swimsuit (character specific) by Pool Hopping (I think maybe 20 wins? Don't quote me on the number, but it's definitely by doing Pool Hopping)
*Rouge Swimsuit (character specific) by Butt Battle
*White Swimsuit (character specific) with Tug Of War
*Navy Bloomers (character specific) with Volleyball
*Rouge Bloomers (character specific) with Beach Flags
*Forest Bloomers (character specific) with Rock Climbing
*Lovely Summer with completing all character specific missions
*DOA5 LR outfits - certain amount of activities all together (I think it might be 100, 150, 200 but I'm not sure)
*Non character specific suits like Navy Swimsuit etc and School Uniforms are owner levels, I believe.

Oh wow thanks! :D
And wow I actually didn't know at all that the rouge swimsuit, White swimsuit etc were actually based on the amount of wins in the activities. And ah okay I see for the LR outfits, so it's character specific and once I get to 100 activities as like Misaki I'll unlock the default colouring of her School uniform outfit, And then the recolours at 150, 200. Okay thanks. :)

Yuffie

@RetroMe91 here, this is a general guide of how to back up your save, you WILL need that Nintendo online service to do this. Just press plus on the game, make sure data isn't automatically uploaded. Download the save file when you mess up.
Hopefully this video helps you

@Jadeinchains I've done about 4 vacations, all S+ ranks. The very 1st time is difficult but all I did was play volleyball.
Also make sure you wear a LIKED swimsuit and if possible try get close with your partner. It will help boost satisfaction. Also giving your girl a cheap but liked item [food or drink works] at the hotel.

Xerampelinae

As long as you're winning volleyball, you should be getting S+ ranks fairly easily. Aside from my first vacation with Misaki, I've gotten all S+ since because volleyball winning just makes your satisfaction go through the roof. And yes, make sure you are gifting your partner items at the hotel like food since it's cheap.

otnesse

For me it's Zebra-print, it suits Nyotengu really well!
I rejected the Union Jack one because that's my girl Christie's volleyball...
DevotedDazzlingBarnowl-size_restricted.gif

By the way, are there new volleyballs in Scarlet?
I think I'm recalling incorrectly that in Venus Vacation, Honoka's cow-plushie could be picked. Maybe it was a fan mod?
Nope, it's not a mod. You had to get the girls favorite items for the first Valentine's Day. Honoka's was Mr. Moo, obviously.

And yeah, I hear ya regarding Christie. Hopefully, she'll be in soon, at least for DOAXVV (we're pretty much due for a new girl, anyway).

Last edited:

RetroMe91

@RetroMe91 here, this is a general guide of how to back up your save, you WILL need that Nintendo online service to do this. Just press plus on the game, make sure data isn't automatically uploaded. Download the save file when you mess up.
Hopefully this video helps you

@Jadeinchains I've done about 4 vacations, all S+ ranks. The very 1st time is difficult but all I did was play volleyball.
Also make sure you wear a LIKED swimsuit and if possible try get close with your partner. It will help boost satisfaction. Also giving your girl a cheap but liked item [food or drink works] at the hotel.
That works!

Yuffie

That works!
Cool glad it helped you. Roulette will get you a lot of money. Just bet 100 and fill up numbers 1-12 or 22-33. If you win, save and quit to main menu, close game and upload save to cloud. If you lose close game and download your save file and try again.

Now get some Salmon Roes hehe

Jackie Chan Fan

Didn't know that Tumblr posts are embeddable. Cool!

There's this guy on GameFAQs who created the AutoGrinder for DOAX3 and he said he already reached Owner level 110. That was quick!

Xerampelinae

In this game, the grind is part of the fun. At least to me...

Also, I had peak DOAX this afternoon, playing Venus Vacation in the background while I played Scarlet.

belts

Been out of the loop here, don't have time to read all the posts I've missed.

What's new in Scarlet besides a couple characters and new swimsuits? Anything at all?

Jadeinchains

Been out of the loop here, don't have time to read all the posts I've missed.

What's new in Scarlet besides a couple characters and new swimsuits? Anything at all?

From what I've seen so far -

2 new characters
Multiple new swimsuits
Max coins increased to 3mil
New items in store
New music

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD