Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

otnesse

Just gonna say real quick, Chronicles wasn't technically a spin-off. In Japan, they were side stories that occasionally aired instead of reruns. Compiling them and branding it as a spin-off series was entirely a decision made by 4Kids when dubbing the anime.
Still doesn't change my overall point, that there are in fact canon spinoffs. And besides, aren't side stories the same thing as spinoffs?

Well, either way, we need to stop talking about it right now, and get back to the actual subject. Since I didn't get Tamaki (just her Birthday cake), I'll have to wait until October before I can start doing her lose poses. That said, thanks to someone on Discord, I can at least give her character episodes and first-year birthday episode official translations.

otnesse

I like Tamaki's birthday swimsuit. Though it's the exact swimsuit from Ayane.

How I wish it's also in DOAX3.
Don't we all. Heck, I wish they'd just stop lollygaging and add the remaining cut girls in, especially considering that, thanks to DOA6 being a massive failure, and DOAXVV obviously being the only money maker they've got left, they might as well add the rest of the cast in to salvage what little they have left of their reputation.

Jackie Chan Fan

Don't we all. Heck, I wish they'd just stop lollygaging and add the remaining cut girls in, especially considering that, thanks to DOA6 being a massive failure, and DOAXVV obviously being the only money maker they've got left, they might as well add the rest of the cast in to salvage what little they have left of their reputation.

Indeed! Been seeing the swimsuits on Twitter and Facebook. The only time I will buy that DLC is when they add Tina, Mila, Christie, and Lisa, including Rachel, to DOAX3.

hardseppo

Tamaki Birthday Extra Episode 2019 (Stella Leo SSR) with lotions

DOAX-VenusVacation_190818_223128.jpg

Jackie Chan Fan

DOAXVV will be in KT's TGS lineup and will have a trailer plus stage time. Hopefully it's something substantial. Will be really glad if it has something for DOAX3 like they did last year. And if it has Tina, etc. but I'm lowering my expectations.

otnesse

DOAXVV will be in KT's TGS lineup and will have a trailer plus stage time. Hopefully it's something substantial. Will be really glad if it has something for DOAX3 like they did last year. And if it has Tina, etc. but I'm lowering my expectations.
Got a source for that? I tried finding everywhere for a listing confirming they'll be present, and I couldn't find anything.

EDIT: Never mind, found the link: https://tgs.games.dmm.com/#kv_bg2

And yeah, let's hope they at least confirm that the cut girls will be getting in, and also confirm there will be a DOAFEST.

Yuffie

O crud, VV will 2 years old? Or 3?
What did they release last year on the one year anniversary?
Tina would be most definitely welcome but I don't have my hope's high.
They'll probably release a gatcha for all the VV girls.
And of course I bet the console versions won't get anything

otnesse

Two years old regarding DOAXVV, since it was released on November of 2017. And based on internal data, we've got three more girls to add to DOAXVV, provided they don't add in more character slots.

Jackie Chan Fan

I think the only new feature after 1 year is the Owner Room.

hardseppo

I got weak and since no new Monica this week as anticipated, I used my saved 7 paid pulls on Tamaki... wanted to get her first SSR Nokutiruka so much... got nothing. Oh well, maybe next year when I try for the third time.... hahahahaha

that's life :D

Hitomi Gravure Panel (Suzukaze Romantica SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Hitomi-Gravure-Panel-(Suzukaze-Romantica-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Tamaki Gravure Panel (Phantom Black Dragon SSR) with malfunction and lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Tamaki-Gravure-Panel-(Phantom-Black-Dragon-SSR)-with-malfunction-and-lotions.jpg

Last edited:

MeadowSpirit

I hear you. So depressing. I’d drop a lot of money to have the girls and scenarios from VV added into DOAX3 (as long as it wasn’t censored in any way) but it looks very unlikely.

hardseppo

Marie-Rose Gravure Panel (Flag Blue Dragon SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Marie-Rose-Gravure-Panel-(Flag-Blue-Dragon-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Momiji Gravure Panel (Half Sail SSR) with malfunction and lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Momiji-Gravure-Panel-(Half-Sail-SSR)-with-malfunction-and-lotions.jpg

Helena
Gravure Panel (Chartreux SSR) with lotions
https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm35587713

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Helena-Gravure-Panel-(Chartreux-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Last edited:

hardseppo

Nagisa Gravure Panel (Fluffy Foam SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Nagisa-Gravure-Panel-(Fluffy-Foam-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Tamaki Gravure Panel (Wild Wind SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Tamaki-Gravure-Panel-(Wild-Wind-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

[Eng] Momiji Gravure Panel (Eel SSR) with lotions

[Eng]-DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Momiji-Gravure-Panel-(Eel-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Last edited:

hardseppo

Nagisa Gravure Panel (HaruAya no School Uniform SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Nagisa-Gravure-Panel-(Haru-Aya-No-Sukuaa-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

[Eng] Honoka Gravure Panel (Angel's Smile SSR) with lotions

[Eng]-DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Honoka-Gravure-Panel-(Angel's-Smile-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

[Eng] Marie-Rose Gravure Panel (Little Devil SSR) with lotions

[Eng]-DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Marie-Rose-Gravure-Panel-(Little-Devil-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD