Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

otnesse

that wasn't Zack. that was owner, that idiot lets anyone enter if they are cute, fuckin manwhore.
Technically, Zack is the guy who BROUGHT the Owner to the Island in the first place (Misaki after learning the owner doesn't know specifics about his job in the intro says something along the lines of the man in sunglasses doesn't do anything right, which was very obviously alluding to Zack).

Besides, technically, the Owner didn't bring over Kanna either, she just appeared on the island.

otnesse

yeah, zack bring owner-san (that's you) into the island to replace him cause his too busy

Yeah, he had a project he was working on that needed his full concentration (and based on Helena's opening episode in X3, not even she knew what he was doing).

Of course, that said, DOAXVV doesn't really give a reason for his requiring another tenant to run the Venus Islands.

In any case, I think we may get those wedgie suits for the mainstays, since Honoka got hers.

hardseppo

Honoka Gravure Panel (Appetizer Pinchos SSR) with malfunction and lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Honoka-Gravure-Panel-(Appetizer-Pinchos-SSR)-with-malfunction-and-lotions.jpg

Kanna Gravure Panel (First Rouge SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Kanna-Gravure-Panel-(First-Rouge-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Leifang Gravure Panel (Appetizer Pinchos SSR) with malfunction and lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Leifang-Gravure-Panel-(Appetizer-Pinchos-SSR)-with-malfunction-and-lotions.jpg

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

:helena:: "... I wonder if more people will visit the island. Or, more of the original DOA cast!"

I just imagine Lisa at the airport with all her luggage ready waiting to be called to board while watching as another random new girl she's never seen before gets called instead of her to board "Zack airways flight 303" to Venus Islands.
b3143af20fa9d518c2a029741dd8a811b4130aec.gifv

otnesse

:helena:: "... I wonder if more people will visit the island. Or, more of the original DOA cast!"
They'd BETTER add more of the original DOA cast. Heck, I'm literally saving up for an original DOA cast member appearing for their first paid SSR. They'd better not let me down. If they can add Leifang, they certainly can add the others.

Kasumi-Phase-X

More people visited the island all right, 9 brand new girls that we've never seen before in DOA History. The original DOA cast appearing in VV is very less likely due to VV Team seem more interested in added bunch of new characters, DOAXVV is pretty much similar to SFIII, Tekken 3, SCV etc. where we get bunch of new characters instead of veterans.

otnesse

More people visited the island all right, 9 brand new girls that we've never seen before in DOA History. The original DOA cast appearing in VV is very less likely due to VV Team seem more interested in added bunch of new characters, DOAXVV is pretty much similar to SFIII, Tekken 3, SCV etc. where we get bunch of new characters instead of veterans.
They already admitted in that Famitsu 2nd Anniversary coverage thing that the classic DOA girls are highly requested (that's even one of the reasons Leifang got added in), so it's still fairly likely the others will get in. Besides, after they screwed up DOA6 and most likely have put the fighting franchise out of commission for a while, this game is the classics' ONLY chance at a return at this point (well, that and maybe X3, depending on whether the new Switch-esque console item for the Owner Room is meant to tease an incoming Scarlet update or not).

Heck, the fact that the datamines listed Christie, Mila, and Rachel hints that at the very least, they DID consider adding them in at one point.

And I'm fairly certain we're going to get a LOT more than just 19 girls. I've been to resorts before such as Sandestin, Myrtle Beach, Gulf Shores (I think, anyways...), Mobile Bay, and even Lake Lanier, and I can tell you, those places house a LOT more than just 19 or even 25 people. And while I've never been to any island resorts (other than perhaps Gulf Shores), I do know that the Four Seasons resort in Bora Bora, for example, can house at LEAST a hundred people, and the island itself can house 899 people per square mile. And since the main point of the game, according to Misaki, is to build the ultimate resort, I'm pretty sure we'll need to reach over a thousand girls before we can even CONSIDER the game finished.

Last edited:

Kasumi-Phase-X

Your Welcome.

They already admitted in that Famitsu 2nd Anniversary coverage thing that the classic DOA girls are highly requested (that's even one of the reasons Leifang got added in), so it's still fairly likely the others will get in. Besides, after they screwed up DOA6 and most likely have put the fighting franchise out of commission for a while, this game is the classics' ONLY chance at a return at this point (well, that and maybe X3, depending on whether the new Switch-esque console item for the Owner Room is meant to tease an incoming Scarlet update or not).

Heck, the fact that the datamines listed Christie, Mila, and Rachel hints that at the very least, they DID consider adding them in at one point.

Will just have to see if one of classics to make their appearance on DOAXVV, it'll be a change up from the brand new cast of girls.

otnesse

If anyone finds the links to the livestream, feel free to post them here. I'm going to be busy at work today, so I won't have a real opportunity to do so.

hardseppo

Misaki Birthday Extra Episode 2020 (Jewel Ruby SSR) with lotions

DOAX-VenusVacation_200706_182406.jpg

Misaki Birthday 2020 Ring Sequence (Jewel Ruby SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Misaki-Birthday-2020-Ring-Sequence-(Jewel-Ruby-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD